It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Life Destroyed for ‘Parading’ at the Capitol

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You are still behind as usual. After that post vonclod claimed that he has nothing in common with democrats and he doesn't agree often with democrat leaders. Then I wrote that post in which I referenced you, without quoting vonclod but he responded as if I was still addressing him in specific.

He had already stated that he doesn't agree often with democrat leaders, despite the fact that every post and response I have seen from him is very pro-democrat and very anti-Trump even when there is plenty of evidence debunking his claims. Of course, as a far leftist you have to come to his defense. One doesn't have to live in the U.S. for that person to agree with democrat leaders and being very anti-Trump even when such views are skewed by the lies you left-wingers/anti-Trumpers have been spouting for years.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

You mean all of them? Because they entered unlawfully. All of them. Meaning they committed crimes, of varying degrees.

btw, *who

Show proof that all Trump supporters that were there that day entered without permission as you claim... Again, you seem to be refuting the videos showing Capitol police opening barriers and making gestures with their hands and telling people to go inside...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Ah, another one with insurrection mania... No one was armed, and no Trump supporter killed anyone... But your stupid democrat leaders and people like you want to claim that January 6th was worse than 9/11 in which almost 3,000 Americans were murdered and several buildings were destroyed by Islamic extremists... Or that it was worse than other attacks in U.S. soil... Meanwhile BLM, Antifa, etc, burned down buildings, looted businesses, murdered dozens of police officers, entered by force several federal building, barricaded a police department and attempted to burn it down with police officers inside and burned the church close to the White House, alongside injuring thousands of police officers, murdering Trump supporters, murdering business owners including several minorities like Captain David Dorn... But to you those violent criminals are "peaceful protestors..." Get out of here with your lies.

edit on 17-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
You may want to rethink the position that it was a Democrat inside job, as it may pan out that the officers who just let people in were actually supporting the overtaking of the building.

Is that why Pelosi and the Mayor of Washington DC, both democrats denied the help from other federal agencies, told other law enforcement agencies, and even the National Guard to stand down making sure there were not enough law enforcement for January 6th?...

The actions of democrat leaders, plus the fact that Capitol police officers were given orders to leave areas that had been broken defenseless meanwhile in most of the videos we don't see anyone attempting to attack those officers?

Naa, there is plenty of evidence January 6th was a planned false flag.

To this day democrat leaders and a few RINO anti-Trumpers want to claim that by President Trump calling to "march peaceful and patriotically have our voices heard" and to leftists/anti-Trumpers that was incitement to violence... Not to mention the fact that as explained dozens of times in this thread most protestors didn't cause any violence yet everyone that was there was demanded to give themselves up and have been arrested, including people that had stayed outside all the time.

edit on 17-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: daskakik

You are still behind as usual. After that post vonclod claimed that he has nothing in common with democrats and he doesn't agree often with democrat leaders. Then I wrote that post in which I referenced you, without quoting vonclod but he responded as if I was still addressing him in specific.

He had already stated that he doesn't agree often with democrat leaders, despite the fact that every post and response I have seen from him is very pro-democrat and very anti-Trump even when there is plenty of evidence debunking his claims. Of course, as a far leftist you have to come to his defense. One doesn't have to live in the U.S. for that person to agree with democrat leaders and being very anti-Trump even when such views are skewed by the lies you left-wingers/anti-Trumpers have been spouting for years.

No one need to come to my defence, you are clearly confused about who and what you reply to at times..that is plain to see. You are so full of hate for who "you" decide is your political opponent, it's almost funny

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join