It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn you! God damn you all to hell!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The people in charge are more interested in celebrity and power.

Social media and the MSM has turned society into one big pile of fakeness and convenient lies.

These two merge all the time… I am quite sure our Founding Fathers never intended Nancy Pelosi to be a household name. AOC is worse, a modern day drama queen with a social media following of millions… prior to Social Media someone like her would never be taken serious. But she’s celebrity now.

It’s messed up.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Damn you! God damn you all to hell!

If you want to say F* Biden just say F*Biden.

Even saying Let's Go Brandon. His supporters are too stupid to get it.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: DBCowboy

Keep your opinion in flux. I expect it may be changing this very winter. There are many intelligent, and well educated people in the world, right now, who have come under the spell of " That Hideous Strength". I believe everything is being unfolded as planned.

It's as if a good portion of the people on this planet have been lead astray by "Honest John" to "Pleasure Island", and that type of situation, never turns out good.

I remember watching that part as a kid and it defintiely scared the crap out of me, i don't know why but it really got to me. I think it's because he turned into a donkey and he was lead astray.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I really get it.

Look at what those poor people living in that beautiful Canary Island are going through. The monster is taking their homes, threatening their health and is constant noise that will not stop. All they can do is blame Earth geology and it will not stop and no way to stop it.

Here, it is people pulling the same kind of # but it is not made of fire. We have the power to stop it by just not putting up with it, collectively. I also totally believe if they did not put in those "mandates", it would have gone down much better. Imagine the psychology in this administration, not understanding that.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Fascists can't rule a people unless they create division and scapegoats...same with communists. Whether religious, class, immigrants or, in this case, the unvaxed, they have to blame everything on a small group and dehumanize them. Pretty standard stuff.

If only these unclean, antiscience, antivax troglodytes would submit and obey to the government, I could have a pumpkin latte without waiting 10 minutes!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Damn Brandon! God damn Brandon all to hell!

Joe Brandon? The bestest ever president of Nascar?? He can drive fast and doesn't afraid of speed bumps!!

How Daaaree Youu!!

He's really, really good with the Secret Service guy actually controlling the car from the safety seat next to him.

You should see Joe Corn-Pop a wheelie!

Joek Biden couldn't "corn-pop" a boner without help from his staff.

It does seem like we have a bunch of little children running the country doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You believe what ever you want it is your choice , the downfall of this country started when God was taken out of the equation .

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You need a longer gif so it pans up at the end and shows everyone what Build Back Better really looks like.

You see, it isn’t about whether you are vaxxed or not, because anyone can be jabbed at gunpoint. What they want is to get rid of those that refuse to vax. Because that defiance to compliance is the problem that needs to be replaced. Resistance and independence in society is what has to be changed in order to Build Back Better.

And here people thought it was just about non-electric cars, old buildings and coal fired power plants...silly sheep.
edit on 9-10-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: alexandrae

Is that you Greta?

How dare you!!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: TzarChasm

A good christian does not JUDGE EITHER.

You speak in utter ignorance and a typical lack of knowledge of the Christian scriptures. Self-righteous judgement of others is certainly a wicked thing, but discernment based judgment of facts, reality and God's law is not only proper, but expected.

In his first letter to the church at Corinth (6:2-3), Paul instructed thusly:

Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!

Please refrain from speaking about things in total ignorance (for thus I judge you, ignorant on this matter). It makes you look like a dufus.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You can bypass the dustmask , if you wear a Biden Tshirt.
Not even joking.
Try it in a leftist restaurant.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
As a brief preamble, I was significantly inebriated the previous night and so I wanted to revisit this topic and give it my full attention for a few moments because my previous remarks didn't do the subject justice. The subject is about more than just the OP and his curious sense of entitlement. There is no edict anywhere in the Constitution of the United States that guarantees any man or woman the right to a job. There is no edict that guarantees any man or woman the right to enjoy services at a business if your behavior or anatomy is a violation of health code. There is no edict that waives public health protocols in favor of your individual liberties. Just as religious exceptions begin to fail when you can't provide explicit spiritual instruction defending your judgment and decision making, you can't hide behind the Constitution when there is no explicit defense for your refusal to comply with state and federal health regulations.

If you want to take away the private property rights of these businesses so they will be forced to serve you regardless of your medical status or your dress code or your manner of conduct then that is what you must do. But then you must acknowledge the ethical ramifications of that practice and look where private property rights or even human rights may be rescinded next for anyone's convenience and self-serving motives. At this point the mandates end where your body and your home begin. That is your human right as defined by the Constitution. But if you think you are owed something if you think it is your obligation to participate in an industry you are not prepared to engage with her contractual requirement then it's time to reorganize your priorities and adjust your profession accordingly.

No it's not fair no one ever promised you fair and if they did they were lying to you. This is a lesson we learn when we are children, this is a lesson we master and remaster as we grow up and deal with reality on social and economic terms. The idea that you have somehow been cheated is grossly ungrateful to the incredible blessings that everyone on this forum enjoys and millions of people around the world lack. I'm sorry that you didn't get everything you wanted I'm sorry that you feel disrespected and bullied. You have cars, you have houses, some of you own multiple properties, you have a full fridge, you have clean water, you have a yard your daughters can play in without fear of being harassed or arrested by authorities for their unruly spirit, you have electricity and Netflix, you have medicine and insurance, you have everything you need to sustain a successful and healthy lifestyle even if you are forced to participate in a new business than what you imagined you would be doing for reasons that are philosophically distasteful to you. You might have to quit your job and apply for another occupation that requires your skills. This has been happening for centuries before you were born and it will happen for centuries after.

You think you deserve better than this? Grow up. Just grow up, the lot of you. It's ironic because you spend so much time rebuking state and federal officials for suffering chronic cranial rectumitis and failed to notice the bubbles that your lips are putting in your own colon. No one here is a victim and I disdain the practice of crying like your precious lifestyle is somehow endangered. The first amendment says it is your human right to be a whiny self-absorbed man-child and I defend that right to my last breath but I will still diagnose it for what it is.

My apologies for the crass phrasing but sadly the tone had already been set from the very opening of this topic. I also reformatted my remarks for better digestion. You're welcome.

edit on 9-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

They are conditioning us to view our freedom as selfishness.

Ain't gonna work.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BorelsMonkeys

The people in charge are more interested in celebrity and power. 

The people in charge aren't on the TV.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

BRUH!

What's with the wall of text? I expect more from your posts. I agree with them more often than you might think but that eyesore needs formatting... Please.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I remember there was a time when businesses discriminated against customers for having the wrong skin color and everyone ended up thinking that was terribly wrong. The thing was that it wasn't just the business owners doing it. They were told by the government that they had to do it whether or not they wanted to. Did some? undoubtedly, but we'll never know for sure how many because the law in those places said they had to whether or not they wanted to.

We had turbulent times over ending that practice of the government telling those business owners to actively and forcibly discriminate against some people.

Now here we are again. And the government is telling businesses once again that they have to discriminate against some people no matter what they might want to do about it. Do some want to do it anyhow? Undoubtedly, but we don't know for sure how many because the government is telling them they have to. It's likely there are many who would rather hang on to employees because they're already short employees in this workforce, but they're going to be under a mandate that they must do it.

It was wrong before, but now many of those people who found it wrong are calling it right. It's the same thing.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Is your first go-to usually murder and violence?

Asking for a friend.

We're kind of beyond "first". I'm not advocating violence, yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep. Imagine being a bus driver in those days?

I think even the most ardent racist would feel shame after a few years.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'll agree with that.

One thing though, both times the Party in control of the "government" was the Democratic Party.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join