It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September Jobs Report Is Out: Let’s Go Brandon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Sadly, long-term high ranking Republicans have conspired with Democrats to keep drain the swamp politicians out of office.

They, like Pelosi and waters, are worth many millions of dollars even though their salaries are under $200,000 a year.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

But, the economy is an election killer. I am going with dumb and dumber here.

They've got electioneering in the book...they aren't worried about that anymore.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Ahabstar

Have you ever thought that maybe the Biden administration is not incompetent but is doing all of this deliberately.

This is what 81 trillion Americans wanted in the bestest, most awesome election ever in the universe.

I absolutely think they are doing it deliberately.
Nobody, not even Biden and his gang of goons, can be this incompetent.

I COMPLETELY agree. I don't think anything they (Beijing Joe's handlers, not Joe because he is obviously an addle-minded, dementia-riddled fool) has been through stupidity or incompetence. They knowexactly what they are doing.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
One stupid giveaway is the unemployment rate being under 5% and yet they keep screaming about not enough workers on certain "politically sensitive" job areas.

All phony bulls#t from Democrats 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Does 'Brandon' = Biden?

Seriously, it took me a minute or 2 to figure that out, but I'm still not sure if I'm right or not.

I'm not always the sharpest tool in the shed.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Just in case you're not kidding and for anybody who may not "get it". . . . .

Complete Democrat "lump in throat - choke&gag" moment 🤣

‘LET’S GO BRANDON’ MEME EXPLAINED AS CROWD CHANT BLUNDER GOES VIRAL🤣

THE CROWD STARTED CHANTING
Whilst Brandon spoke to the NBC reporter, he was unaware that something was brewing in the background.

“Thank you to all of our partners. Oh my god it’s just such an unbelievable moment,” he said whilst the race crowd began chanting.

The NBC reporter then picked up on the chant and seemingly assumed that they were shouting “let’s go Brandon” in support of the driver.

“As you can hear the chants from the crowd, ‘Let’s go Brandon’,” she said.

However, what they were actually chanting was “f*** Joe Biden,” showing their disapproval of the US President.

Now, the NBC reporter’s hilarious blunder is going viral on Twitter.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Pretty sure if we dig into the ATS archives, we will find the exact same sentiments when Obama got elected, so I am not going to entertain that nonsense.

Trump put a ton of judges in place yet nothing came of election fraud, certainly no enough to overturn the election.

Ole Joe is gonna cause the Dems to lose both houses...and maybe the presidency... on his own.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Do they? Aint that a crime?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
CNBC Link

Nonfarm payrolls increased by 194,000 in September, compared with the Dow Jones estimate for 500,000.

Joe’s economy has failed to reach the projected target again. Help wanted signs everywhere, yet where are the workers? The excuses are:
  • Lack of retail supplies as the boats sit offshore waiting on the lack of jobs at the Port of LA.

• Delta Variant rampaging restaurant projections (open? lockdowns again? wait staff?)

• 81 Million voters can’t afford gasoline anymore after buying groceries?

• Something other than a complete lack of domestic policy while foreign policy faltered completely into full crash and burn?

Let’s Go Brandon.

That's certainly 'building back better' !!!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No, I wasn't kidding. Thanks.

What makes it even worse is that I actually watched that race, but hadn't seen/heard anything about that. lol

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

There are no shortage of jobs, just people willing to work.

A friend of mine is a contractor and he can't get help, so much of the time he's doing it by himself. He pays very well too. I'm going to help him on a few projects just for the extra money.

Where my son works, they just bumped everyone's pay to make sure they have a reason to stay. He got a $3 an hour raise an can work all the overtime he wants.

There is a Hershey's plant about a half hour South of me and they are hiring in at over $20 an hour, but they've been advertising for months and still can't get enough help.

85% of the stores here in town have help wanted signs and hiring for at least $15 an hour.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

it's really funny and sad the way Joey keeps taking victory laps when folks go back to work, after the global economy was shuttered for the last year.

The most amazing comeback evah! Create problem, put band-aid on problem, take credit for fixing the problem. Call anyone who tries to pull the band-aid off a terrorist. Mission accomplished.
edit on 8-10-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: ATruGod

Do they? Aint that a crime?

Only a crime for Us, not them.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The Economy is in shambles, massive inflation is nearly here, unemployment is at an all time high and people dont even want a job, the national debt will double in the next 3 years with nothing to show for it, massive supply shortages are nearly here, food will be unavailable or super expensive, the middle east is on fire, our country is on the brink of collapse.

But, one thing we has got going for us, and it's a game changer (its soooooo good).

Our massive embarrassment of a president doesn't talk mean to people on twitter.

Let's go Brandon!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
One stupid giveaway is the unemployment rate being under 5% and yet they keep screaming about not enough workers on certain "politically sensitive" job areas.

Liberal MSM turning on Joe now: www.foxnews.com...

Who is their desired replacement?

Probably Trump. They've spoken his name 6-to-1 over Biden's the past 30 days.

haha. They need to crash and burn with China Joe.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

Liberal MSM turning on Joe now: www.foxnews.com...

Who is their desired replacement?

Probably Trump. They've spoken his name 6-to-1 over Biden's the past 30 days.

haha. They need to crash and burn with China Joe.

But?

Whatabout the Kamala.ak47.Kartel ? 🚨😃

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Ole Joe is gonna cause the Dems to lose both houses...and maybe the presidency... on his own.

You may be right. The next president might well be a RINO.

edit on 10/8/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Heirloom seeds. That way they only have to help people once. Didn’t you harvest some seeds for next year? Did you have a yard sale with the tools? You won’t drag ass being tired and hungry (just tired) if you follow that letter we included. And if you starve to death before harvest, your neighbors will eat better.

Just remember that “Build Back Better” means getting rid of the inefficient that do not follow the plan:
Energy inefficient building=Demolition and Build Back Better.
Gasoline powered car=Crush it and Build Back Better.
Skipped the mandatory vax=Starve it and Build Back Better.

Let’s Go Brandon.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
F**K BRANDON!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There are a lot of people around here taking a second job to supplement their part time job their employer is supplying these days. Going from two to three days a week to five or six days is what I have been observing. Businesses have all sorts of employee wanted signs up, but are having to settle for part time workers to fill those jobs, for some reason the ones working elsewhere are applying for these jobs part time.

So from observations here, I would say that of those hundred ninety thousand jobs, only a quarter of them are people who are not presently working. I have no idea what those totally unemployed people are doing to earn a living, maybe living with their parents, but a lot of them aren't even looking for work these days, making all sorts of excuses to not look for a job.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join