It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Fired For Not Getting Vaxxed Are Posting On GoFundMe, Don't Regret Not Getting Jabbed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I know a few people that have had to leave jobs due to the vax mandate. Some have had luck with other work and some are looking at moving to other states. I have seen a few jobs out there starting at $20+ to flip burgers and even seen a new taco place open with starting pay of $23 and both say un-vax are welcome.

Maybe some places need to do what this guy did .

"This restauranteur was faced with a dilemma, close down his business because of the vaccine mandates or come up with a clever mathematical solution." Video -> Link

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Perhaps it's because I'm an ignorant heathen but I'm confused what religious exemption means. There's no actual decree against vaccines in scripture.

Simplest rationale is that the Bible does state that one's conscience comes from God and it is a sin to go against your conscience. Obviously that argument could be abused and used towards anything, BUT rationally speaking, one's conscience would seem to be a solid reason to personally refuse a vaccination on religious grounds the same as the courts have always upheld declining any other medical treatments on religious grounds.

Having a conscience in nearly any industry will eventually be perceived as a handicap. That said, I suppose it could arguably be qualified as a religion objection except for the fact that again, there's no explicit scripture opposing vaccine medicine.

There doesn't have to be an "explicit scripture" in the same way as the First Amendment doesn't explicitly say anything about the internet, but Free Speech protections on the internet have been upheld by the SCOTUS. You're approaching this from a perspective that would indicate only established Christian religious beliefs are protected and that's actually exactly opposite what the courts have ruled in the past. The legal test is whether the religious belief is "sincerely held" not whether it can be shown in the Bible.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply
It's not a claim, it's the facts

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StephenLongMember

If you could make a cogent thought then type it out in English .... then everyone on ATS could understand what you meant

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Perhaps it's because I'm an ignorant heathen but I'm confused what religious exemption means. There's no actual decree against vaccines in scripture.

Strange. Something about Plymouth Rock and the founding of this country and the reason why.

Oh well. Guess that wasn’t in the “scriptures” either.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: tamusan

IF the current fears about the vaccine and population reduction prove true then these folk's shall be the ones in charge of the world AFTER the leaves fall from the tree, these people will also be the ones bringing to trial those behind such a plan whom will find there safety, legal and even military immunity evaporating like rain on a sunny day afterwards.

They will also be the ONLY people that can still work and do the jobs necessary to keep society running?.

So let them remember how these company's acted and reciprocate come that day.
Can’t wait to be left behind in this world full of ghosts.

Yowza. Strange Days.

Hug your loved ones. If they let ya.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am just curious as too what the "religious" exemption is? I am not religious in your normal sense. I love the earth and the forests and the creatures. That is my church.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Strange. Something about Plymouth Rock and the founding of this country and the reason why.

Kinda like burning witches at the stake? smashing them under rocks? was that in the scripture?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Is there a link for me to read that fact?

do you reside in the US and keep informed with the policies of the executive branch?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

That man in fact was a manager, who fired no one and since himself has been fired. So actually 1 person in total was fired. Himself! He sure stuck it to the powers that be, didn't he?

Information surfaced that Pendleton in fact did not have the authority to fire employees, and the statement he made on his TikTok platform was false.

The owner of Paparoni’s Pizzeria and Grill, Michael Brown, announced no employees were fired, and he was not associated with the video Pendleton posted.

Sun

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

Kinda like burning witches at the stake? smashing them under rocks? was that in the scripture?
“Science”!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I'm an ignorant heathen

No comment.
edit on 8-10-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo. If he can disparage my beliefs while believing the opposite, surely I can do the same and not get my comment removed.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Posting on GFM when the prevailing sentiment is that they can go it alone and be self-sufficient?

Odd.

I think it was discussed in another topic that very few (I believe only three) religions are on record as being vaccine-opposed?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Posting on GFM when the prevailing sentiment is that they can go it alone and be self-sufficient?

Odd.

I think it was discussed in another topic that very few (I believe only three) religions are on record as being vaccine-opposed?

Very few opposing this rushed COVID shot that is only called a "vaccine" thanks to a wide effort to redefine the word are "anti-vax." It is entirely logical to oppose a specific thing (such as this particular shot) while not having any grievance against properly developed, tested, trialed, and unshielded from manufacturer responsibility legitimate vaccines.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Simplest rationale is that the Bible does state that one's conscience comes from God and it is a sin to go against your conscience. Obviously that argument could be abused and used towards anything, BUT rationally speaking, one's conscience would seem to be a solid reason to personally refuse a vaccination on religious grounds the same as the courts have always upheld declining any other medical treatments on religious grounds.

Having a conscience in nearly any industry will eventually be perceived as a handicap. That said, I suppose it could arguably be qualified as a religion objection except for the fact that again, there's no explicit scripture opposing vaccine medicine.

It's about refusing IMMORAL things. Not inanimate things like the word vaccines.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Odd.

Very few opposing this rushed COVID shot that is only called a "vaccine" thanks to a wide effort to redefine the word are "anti-vax." It is entirely logical to oppose a specific thing (such as this particular shot) while not having any grievance against properly developed, tested, trialed, and unshielded from manufacturer responsibility legitimate vaccines.

Not sure how this reply relates to my post.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is what I posted on a similar subject.

Post Link

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

So no link...Ok. The Prez can only order federal agencies to do that, or if you have a government contract.

He cant order private businesses to do anything.

And where does my residence matter?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I got no idea. I'm just not down with people begging after making a personal choice.

Making a personal choice by refusing to be extorted?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

So it wasn't a personal choice? They were coerced?????? By whom? The OP didnt say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join