It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the vaccine more dangerous than the virus itself?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I was wondering if there is a general consensus that the vaccine is potentially more dangerous than the virus it self. The statistics seem to be less than 1 percent chance of fatality for the virus and worst case scenarios for vaccinated in 3 years could be 90 percent?? Of course this is massive speculation, but going with the trend of recent discussions here seem to indicate the vaccine is fatal, so, assuming this is true. I just wonder if perhaps we should also be considering the covid itself might have an equally high amount in due time.

If the virus was manmade and released into the public as part of an agenda, it stands to reason it is extremely dangerous on perhaps levels not easily seen right away. It seems a lot of worry is placed on the vaccine, perhaps to the point defusing the dangers of the virus itself. Yes, the vaccine is dangerous and should be avoided. Equally so, perhaps covid is just as dangerous and should be equally avoided as well.

On the whole, the vaccine has spread faster than the virus itself, 2.5 billion verses 250 million cases, so perhaps the virus itself is relatively benign and it served its purpose to initiate the more dangerous vaccine. Or perhaps its intended purpose has yet to reveal itself.

I'm just wondering if both are equally as dangerous. Raising this question could be important to take precautions in the future if one has taken the vaccine with the goal of somehow reversing its effects. So maybe don't be quick to let down ones guard after recovering. The fact is one has been exposed to something unknown.

Worse case is catching the virus and then taking the vaccine, as now two unknown variables need to be taken into account, and who knows what interplay there is between the two.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

Personally I can say for me its is. I had Covid and barely had any symptoms which only lasted 3 days. I never had breathing issues or even fever. That seems like a pretty tolerable risk. With the vaccine I risk a host of life changing side effects which there is not way to know if I'll have my number pulled on. Therefore at seems logical that I am better off risking a rare case of reinfection and barely getting sick over the vaccine.

Been about 2 years now and still no reinfection...and I sure don't go out of my way to do anything extra to avoid it compared to before covid was a thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

More children die from the Vax than Covid.

Blame parents...or someone else?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Worse case is catching the virus and then taking the vaccine, as now two unknown variables need to be taken into account, and who knows what interplay there is between the two.

I have wondered how many unknowingly had the virus, and then got vaccinated. If there are as many asymptomatic cases as have been claimed, then that number is high (& most likely helps to make the vaccine appear more effective than it actually is), but can we really know the difference between asymptomatic cases & false positives?

I'm sure I don't know the difference anyways.

As far as which is more risky, I don't really think there should be any general consensus. It depends on the individual. Everyone is different, a different body, different health, and different circumstances. That's why it SHOULD be up to each individual to decide for themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77
I was wondering if there is a general consensus that the vaccine is potentially more dangerous than the virus it self. The statistics seem to be less than 1 percent chance of fatality for the virus and worst case scenarios for vaccinated in 3 years could be 90 percent?? Of course this is massive speculation, but going with the trend of recent discussions here seem to indicate the vaccine is fatal, so, assuming this is true. I just wonder if perhaps we should also be considering the covid itself might have an equally high amount in due time.

If the virus was manmade and released into the public as part of an agenda, it stands to reason it is extremely dangerous on perhaps levels not easily seen right away. It seems a lot of worry is placed on the vaccine, perhaps to the point defusing the dangers of the virus itself. Yes, the vaccine is dangerous and should be avoided. Equally so, perhaps covid is just as dangerous and should be equally avoided as well.

On the whole, the vaccine has spread faster than the virus itself, 2.5 billion verses 250 million cases, so perhaps the virus itself is relatively benign and it served its purpose to initiate the more dangerous vaccine. Or perhaps its intended purpose has yet to reveal itself.

I'm just wondering if both are equally as dangerous. Raising this question could be important to take precautions in the future if one has taken the vaccine with the goal of somehow reversing its effects. So maybe don't be quick to let down ones guard after recovering. The fact is one has been exposed to something unknown.

The vaccines are not designed to kill you quickly. It's designed to take your immune system out so a wild type virus or wild type chimeric bioweapon can kill you after the booster shots have done their work in reducing your immune system. They don't want to make their liability too obvious. They can blame unvaccinated or different viruses if they kill us by destroying our immune system first and then releasing a deadly chimeric coronavirus crossed with a deadly pathogen turning that deadly pathogen into an airborne disease whilst retaining all of its deadliness (like an airborne HIV - COVAIDS)

Dr Rema Lalbaw attests to vaccine sterilisation and population reduction plot by introducing a virus and then the vaccine itself would be the population reduction agent, years ago. And she said she would be leaving america because it would be put off as a voluntary vaccine but in reality it would be made mandatory, if you want to work or have access to any goods or services. AKA losing your right to medical autonomy for the "greater good" of "public health and safety", in line with guideline number 8 below. Population reduction being the first and last most important guidelines. So important that they're repeated twice, and guideline 10 is repeated twice itself for extra emphasis. They're deadly serious about it. www.bitchute.com...

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. - Population reduction part of the plot
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity. - Infertility side of the plot

3. Unite humanity with a living new language. - English language
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason. - Civil rights movement
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts. - ???
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court. - Global Government
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials. - Global Government
8. Balance personal rights with social duties. - You have no more rights, communism. Society first, public health and safety first, no more personal medical autonomy on the basis of "ensuring public health and safety"
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature. - Population reduction part of the plot. Repeated again for Emphasis. Leave room for nature repeated twice for emphasis.

edit on 8-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yes I think the vax is definitely more dangerous.

Covid-19 was a SARS Corona virus, then in the lab they decided to add in a HIV protein aka the ACE 2 receptor protein also known as the Spike Protein that is created via the Vaccine.

It end up causing AIDS aka Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. I like to call it Auto-Immune Dysfunction syndrome.

Basically your immune system tanks. Sure you receive anti-bodies for covid-19... but anti-bodies are like the clean-up crew of the immune system. They are like the last thing that happens. Other natural immune cells like T-cells, Natural Killer (NK) cells, CD8 cells, are the ones that really destroy the virus and do the main job. Anti-bodies clean up afterwards.

In essence you have strong anti-bodies against covid, but your immunity to everything else completely sucks. And since your immunity sucks in general, even against covid it still sucks. After 1 covid-19 vax you might be better off against covid only.... but after 2 vaxes, you are screwed and doing worse because your immune system has tanked so much. Also Delta has resistance, and pfizer efficiency protection is down to 35% after 2 vaxes.

After that your immune system still sucks because you have AIDS.....
edit on 8-10-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Is there a time frame on this? 85 and 82 year old parents vaxxed in Jan and 2nd in Feb. They also had a booster.They still wear masks at stores and they haven't yet had even a cold this year. Other family members were vaxxed soon after. When should we expect the vaxxed immediate family of 30 and extended family of 100 to drop dead or for the AIDS to kick in?
edit on 8-10-2021 by frogs453 because: Corrected

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: DaRAGE

Is there a time frame on this? 85 and 82 year old parents vaxxed in Jan and 2nd in Feb. They also had a booster.They still wear masks at stores and they haven't yet had even a cold this year. Other family members were vaxxed soon after. When should we expect the vaxxed immediate family of 30 and extended family of 100 to drop dead or for the AIDS to kick in?

Don't suffer fools frogs, there's no point. We all got AIDS..just accept it!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Man, I have a vacation coming up in a few weeks. I'm trying to find out if the AIDS will get me before I'm snorkeling or sitting on beach drinking some alcohol.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No. If the hypothesis was true there's be millions dead and 10s of millions with vaccine injuries due to how many have been vaxxed. Instead they have far higher survival and far less hospitalisation rates than unvaxxed.

The 3 year 90% fatality claims are completely unfounded - there's no possible mechanism for this. First it was 6 months than when no one died it was a year and as no one died after a year it's been pushed back to three years.

Real world studies have shown it's slightly safer and more effective than standard vaccines; it doesn't offer sterilising immunity but that;s the holy grail and wasn't the aim for this vaccine.

The risk of vaccine injury is less than 1 in 400,000 and risk of death is less than 1 in 2 million. This is slightly less than the absolute risk healthy 5 - 12 face so immunising healthy kids in that agre group makes little/no sense.

For all other groups the vax is a factor of 10 - 10,000 times safer than the IFR mortality rate of Covid and if it's here to stay/become a seonal virus the risk of contracting it will tend to 1 as t tends to infinity.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod
Man, I have a vacation coming up in a few weeks. I'm trying to find out if the AIDS will get me before I'm snorkeling or sitting on beach drinking some alcohol.

Don't worry. If AIDS doesn't get you, sharks with lasers will. Or probably a TR-3B shooting death ray like lasers at you will.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
No. If the hypothesis was true there's be millions dead and 10s of millions with vaccine injuries due to how many have been vaxxed. Instead they have far higher survival and far less hospitalisation rates than unvaxxed.

The 3 year 90% fatality claims are completely unfounded - there's no possible mechanism for this. First it was 6 months than when no one died it was a year and as no one died after a year it's been pushed back to three years.

Real world studies have shown it's slightly safer and more effective than standard vaccines; it doesn't offer sterilising immunity but that;s the holy grail and wasn't the aim for this vaccine.

The risk of vaccine injury is less than 1 in 400,000 and risk of death is less than 1 in 2 million. This is slightly less than the absolute risk healthy 5 - 12 face so immunising healthy kids in that agre group makes little/no sense.

For all other groups the vax is a factor of 10 - 10,000 times safer than the IFR mortality rate of Covid and if it's here to stay/become a seonal virus the risk of contracting it will tend to 1 as t tends to infinity.

People don't die from autoimmunity issues straight away. It can take years unless you get infected by aother virus.

In 2-3 years when enough people have had enough boosters and their immune systems are eroded enough (15-30% reduction in T-cell count with each shot) you'll see winter seasons with more deaths each year.
edit on 8-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

But wait. I read on another thread here that people are getting vaxxed and since it screws up the immune system so bad tons of people are getting cancer within a month. Previously on another thread I was supposed to be dropping dead in 6 months according to another poster. I'm beyond that now.

Guess I'll take the 2 years. I have a feeling these numbers will steadily increase as the time arrives and 100s of millions are not dead.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Those that have taken this trial serum haven’t made an informed decision, how could they if scientists don’t know what 100 percent of the serum contains.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

But wait. I read on another thread here that people are getting vaxxed and since it screws up the immune system so bad tons of people are getting cancer within a month. Previously on another thread I was supposed to be dropping dead in 6 months according to another poster. I'm beyond that now.

Guess I'll take the 2 years. I have a feeling these numbers will steadily increase as the time arrives and 100s of millions are not dead.

So where were you when the government/health officials were (moving the goalposts) saying:
Get vaccinated to prevent you from catching covid.
In the beginning they said you didn't need to wear a mask.
Just two weeks to flatten the curve.
You won't catch covid if you're vaccinated.
If you're vaccinated, it will lessen the severity of the symptoms once you catch it.

You sound kind of hypocritical. (Or biased against the truth.)

Can you explain your position about this?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

So where were you when the government/health officials were (moving the goalposts) saying:
If you're vaccinated, it will lessen the severity of the symptoms once you catch it.

The user wasn't talking about government/health officials.
Just people here.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Thing is that I have been vaccinated, and I don't feel any different, nor have I been ill any more than normal. It's not like I've been trying to avoid anything either. I don't work in a masking county, so I don't wear a mask pretty much all day, every day.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

The user wasn't talking about government/health officials.
Just people here.

Except the user was basing his own reply on the stupidity and hypocrisy of government and health officials. That's more contagious even than covid. Haven't you noticed? Everyone else has.
edit on 8-10-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

I guess I just heard all the wrong info. I never heard that you will never get Covid. My understanding was that it will reduce the chance of getting it and reduce the risk of hospitalization. I understood there is still a possibility of both, although less likely than without.

I certainly never believed the former guy when he said cases would go from 15 to zero or when it was said we'd be back to normal by Easter or summer. Of course we learn he knew of the severity of it himself well before those statements.

I also understood the mask issue was when there was worry of health care workers needing the supplies first. Considering there hasn't really been a massive world wide pandemic in 100 years and a new virus, I don't honestly expect all scientists and virologists to have all the answers within a day or even a month. I would expect them to learn more about it, how to treat it, etc.

I personally know people affected a year later with long haul symptoms and those dead from it. I do not believe the Vax contains magnets, trackers, chips, or will kill everyone that has gotten it as some sort of master plan. Let's make it a small group of 100 people I know. No adverse effects of the Vax. No deaths, no heart problems, even among young males, no spontaneous abortions, 3 are currently happy healthy and pregnant, no sterilized people. However members of this same group were affected by covid.

As I said, I've travel plans and knew it would be necessary to be vaxxed also.

People talk about vaxxed people being scared. You realize there is a difference of being cautious during a pandemic and scared? Scared people are the ones claiming a different bad thing about the Vax daily. Scared people are people harassing masked people in grocery stores, the parents harassing children going into schools because the kids is wearing a mask, and threatening teachers and health care workers. Heck y'all can't even agree on what the bad thing is. Everyone has a worse scenario than the next. You're terrified.

I also knew there of course would be another pandemic. You can never stop nature or a lab mistake or even one released. I just hoped it was not in my or my children's lifetime. I'm grateful at this point its not something like Ebola or for the Stephen King fans Captain Trips.

Edited to add.... I'm she not he.
edit on 8-10-2021 by frogs453 because: Add

edit on 8-10-2021 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join