It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan to Kill and Sterilise Humanity Deciphered

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
a reply to: Takemikazuchi

Can you boil your post down to 1-2 comprehensible themes? I get the bible allusion at the end but everything before that is indecipherable.
I think this is on purpose so he never has to make a point.
edit on 10-10-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It sounds really good, but those most likely to get vaccinated are also most likely to be easiest to rule and control. Therein lies the flaw in this line of thought. Why leave the strong willed rebels alive?

Because it’s all bull# 😂👍🏼
2nd line

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

originally posted by: natoshis

So your consensus is that the government wants to "kill and sterilize" everyone?
To what end? For what purpose?
What will this achieve? Who will benefit from this? Who will clean up the aftermath?

In other news, if your government wanted to kill you, you'd already be dead.

There are means and methods to "eliminate" people en mass... way, WAY beyond your wildest imaginations.

If the "powers that be" decided that the population should be reduced, they'd do it... blatantly and in your face and there would be nothing any civilian could do about it. There exists no need for a nefarious sterilization program. The government has no need to "tiptoe" around these issues. They do what they want, whether you like it or not.

Slow, systematic elimination achieves nothing other than complicating logistics. Ergo... bollocks.

These are reasonable questions I used to ask. But I understand it now. They are psychopaths, plain and simple. Less than 80 years ago, a crazy man tried to take over the world, and killed 6 million people in the process before he was stopped. Do you think he was the only one? We won that battle, but not the war. Tyrants have always tried to take over the world and commit genocide. Pick up a history book. There is nothing about "now" that changes any of this.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Deagel published stats recently predicting a 70% population reduction in America from 300 million down to 50 million by 2025 (USA) (see stateofthenation.co...)
Why would they make such a prediction? They've never done that before. Their census data has always been increasing, unless they predict a war or the pandemic to kill off 70% of Americans.

" by 2025 "

2025 coincidentally,
will be the year Baby-Boomers will start
drawing government pensions.
Corona v coincidentally, targets those
above sixty.
Coincidentally ? hell no,
this is real, as real as the u.s. government debt.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cydonia2012

originally posted by: ketsuko
It sounds really good, but those most likely to get vaccinated are also most likely to be easiest to rule and control. Therein lies the flaw in this line of thought. Why leave the strong willed rebels alive?

Because it’s all bull# 😂👍🏼
2nd line

There is plenty of evidence of a conspiracy to depopulate the planet by 90% - Down to 500million to 1 billion. That's enough to have the world still functional and operational (We only had 1.5 billion world population before WW1 and the world was still functional). (see www.worldometers.info...)
Yet people who are cognitively dissonant will refuse to accept the fact that there are elites who have had a plot to depopulate 90% of humanity for a very long time.

Dr. John Coleman: At least 4 billion "useless eaters" shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of
limited wars, organized epidemics of fatal rapid-acting diseases and starvation.
Energy,
food and water shall be kept at subsistence levels for the non-elite, start-ing with the
White populations of Western Europe and North America and then spreading to other
races. The population of Canada, Western Europe and the United States will be
decimated more rapidly than on other continents, until the world's population reaches a
manageable level of 1 billion, of which 500 million will consist of Chinese and Japanese
races, selected because they are people who have been regimented for centuries and who
are accustomed to obeying authority without question.

From time to time there shall be artificially contrived food and water shortages and
medical care to remind the masses that their very existence depends on the goodwill of
the Committee of 300.

From: CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300
Dr. John Coleman (Sourced from: CIA website" www.cia.gov... 00.R.pdf (why is this on the CIA's website?)

Henry Kissinger: “Once the herd accepts mandatory forcible vaccination, it’s game over! They will accept anything – forcible blood or organ donation — for the ‘greater good.’ We can genetically modify children and sterilize them – for the ‘greater good.’ Control sheep minds and you control the herd. Vaccine makers stand to make billions, and many of you in this room today are investors. It’s a big win-win! We thin out the herd and the herd pays us for providing extermination services. Now, what’s for lunch, huh?

- Henry Kissinger at the WHO council of Eugenics Feb 25, 2009

Henry Kissinger: "Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order tomorrow they will be grateful This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.

- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.(in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting at Evian, France, on May 21, 1991. As transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates. )

A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.

- Ted Turner www.youtube.com...

“At the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to accept, but its true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests.

― Jon Rappoport interview with ex-vaccine Researcher

Dr. Archie Kalokerinos: "The further I looked into it the more shocked I became. I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instance of these diseases you will realise that this is not so. ... My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organisation and the unofficial policy of ‘Save the Children’s Fund and almost all those organisations is one of murder and genocide. They want to make it appear as if they are saving these kids, but in actual fact they don’t. I am talking of those at the very top. Beneath that level is another level of doctors and health workers, like myself, who don’t really understand what they are doing. But I cannot see any other possible explanation: It is murder and it is genocide. ... You cannot immunise sick children, malnourished children, and expect to get away with it. You’ll kill far more children than would have died from the natural infection.

- Dr. Archie Kalokerinos A.M.M.. M.B.B.S, P.h.D., F.A.P.M.- whale.to...

Dr. Archie Kalokerinos: "I once attended, as a guest of the professor of pediatrics, a ‘clinical pathology’ session in one of Australia’s leading children’s hospitals Such meetings are a routine in all major hospitals. A case that was not properly diagnosed before death is selected for discussion. The particular case that day concerned a very young baby who suddenly developed respiratory distress and died. One pediatrician after another expressed an opinion about the cause. Someone thought that the problem was an unrecognized congenital heart defect. Someone else thought it was asthma. The discussion went on for sometime. Then the pathologist told the meeting that the autopsy had revealed ‘pneumonia’ That was the end. There was no more discussion. The room was soon emptied. I sat there astonished. Nobody had bothered to ask why an apparently healthy baby suddenly developed pneumonia and died. There was no discussion about risk factors, immune factors or anything else. As far as the professor and doctors were concerned the cause of death was ‘pneumonia’ and that was that!"---Dr Kalokerinos MD (Medical Pioneer of the 20th Century, p190)

- Dr. Archie Kalokerinos A.M.M.. M.B.B.S, P.h.D., F.A.P.M. - www.ra-infection-connection.com...

There is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic. I’ve never heard such nonsense talked about vaccines. You do not vaccinate people who aren’t at risk from a disease. You also don’t set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn’t been extensively tested on human subjects.

- Dr. Michael Yeadon ex. vice president and chief scientist of Pfizer's drug descovery unit. - www.snopes.com...
edit on 10-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

- Georgia Guidestones were commissioned by an R.C. Christian - which could very well be a pseudonym for Rosecrucian Order - a secret society related to Freemasons. see: en.wikipedia.org...

Dr. Rema Lalbow: “No one should take the swine flu vaccine–it is one of the most dangerous vaccines ever devised. It contains an immune adjuvant called squalene (MF-59) which has been shown to cause severe autoimmune disorders such as MS, rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. This is the vaccine adjuvant that is strongly linked to the Gulf War syndrome, which killed over 10,000 soldiers and caused a 200% increase in the fatal disease ALS (Lou Gehreg disease). This virus H1N1 kills by causing a “cytokine storm”, which means that it cause the body’s immune system to overreact and that is why it is killing young people and is a mild disease in the elderly. (The elderly have weakened immune systems.) This vaccine is a very powerful immune stimulator and carries the real possibility of making the lethality of the virus much greater.

- Dr. Rima E. Laibow, M.D. is the Medical Director of the Natural Solutions Foundation. She is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1970) at infiniteunknown.net...

Dr. Rema Lalbow: I'm leaving the country again why? Because in a very short time, not today not tomorrow, we'll be facing mandatory vaccinations under the mistaken term of voluntary vaccination.
The WHO has decided that we have 90% too many people. The WHO has been working since 1974 to make vaccines which cause permanent sterility. I saw the documentation. This process has already been ongoing, to make matters worse we know that the vaccines that were illegally approved by the FDA contain a substance called Squalene. If I inject you with Squalene, the immune system will attack the Squalene, but then it starts attacking all the parts of the body. What does that look like? Gulf War Syndrome.

The US Government has a trick up their sleeves - they will induce a pandemic using a nasal mist vaccine which uses a live attenuated virus. That means if I take it, I can infect you. Everyone around you would get the flu (through viral shedding)
The US Government will say "we don't have enough doses" so we'll ad-mix squalene at the 90,000 injection stations that the Department of Health and Human Services announced that they will ship the vaccines to.
What that means is a holocaust, a genocidal holocaust. Men and women will sicken and die, and those that survive will be infertile.

Interviewer: Won't there be an uprising?

Dr. Rema Lalbow: Briefly.. until the 420,000 US military members swing into action. If you remember in Northcomm (the northern command) was made to relocate the population in the event of civil disorder or a pandemic.

Interviewer: Doctor what you're saying is that if people refuse these vaccinations that FEMA is going to put them into concentration camps around the country?

Dr. Rema Lalbow: I think you have to leave out the word almost.

- Dr. Rima E. Laibow, M.D. is the Medical Director of the Natural Solutions Foundation. She is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1970) - See www.bitchute.com...

Professor Sir John Bell Professor of Medicine at Oxford University: "These vaccines are unlikely to completely sterilise a population. They're very likely to work in a percentage, say 60-70%. Can I just say that anything that happens to undermine the legitimacy of regulators is in my view profoundly unhelpful

- Professor Sir John Bell - Regius Professor of Medicine, Oxford University
See www.bitchute.com... from 4 minutes in the video

Fertility impairing vaccine and method of use
Abstract
A vaccine comprising an antigen derived from a zona pellucida glycoprotein is effective to impair fertility in animals, preferably carnivores. The vaccine can be used as an immunosterilant or an immunocontraceptive.

From patent: patents.google.com...

----

Euthanasia has been occuring in hospitals under the pretense of viral treatment - See video www.bitchute.com...

To make it less obvious that people have been receiving poison injections (which are not designed to kill straight away but rather to degrade the immune systems natural broad spectrum antibodies (Killer CD8 T-cells) to make the recipients more susceptible to other infections whilst protecting you from seasonal strains of covid with vaccine induced strain specific antibodies (CD4) which outcompete your natural broad spectrum antibodies (Killer CD8 T-cells) (and that protection lasts for up to 3 months))
Around the world, people have been receiving saline shots when they were supposed to get the COVID-19 vaccine. It's been reported in over 20+ news publications

The saline injections were meant to create a group of pro vaxxers who took the shot and never had any reactions. "The Fog of War"

Bill Gates, the man behind a significant portion of the venture capital funding Moderna and Pfizer (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation), was photographed with a book "HOW TO LIE WITH STATISTICS - Darrel Huff" on his table. Would you trust someone who has such a book on their table?
edit on 10-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If they reduce the populous with 90%, most of the reactors around the world will meltdown, buildings and dams will collapse.. Global uprising and wars will start when people start dying. I do not think the vaccine is danger, not as dangerous as the virus.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
If they reduce the populous with 90%, most of the reactors around the world will meltdown.

Why?

It would leave approximately 7.8 hundred million. Are you saying that doesn't leave enough people to operate reactors? I hadn't realised they needed so much manpower!

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

There is plenty of evidence of a conspiracy to depopulate the planet by 90% - Down to 500million to 1 billion. That's enough to have the world still functional and operational (We only had 1.5 billion world population before WW1 and the world was still functional).

Thing is, imo, we do need to depopulate... Just not this way!

Just like the beast on the plain, mankind is at the mercy of this pale blue dot's ecosystem. A balance needs to be maintained, or we overgraze, which means the following season the hunger, disease and pestilence begins and reasserts that balance for us.

There's so many motives for an elite to rollout such an evil plan as the cull this pandemic may represent that it's foolish to dismiss the possibility. However, i just wish the means were gentle and involved all of our cooperation. A 2 baby ethos would be a start and within a few decades populations would fall.

But maybe tptb simply don't care and want this to happen immediately - the privileged usually don't like to wait. Or maybe they think that the global cooperation necessary is impossible to achieve given all the enmity and individual agendas of of China, Russia, Europe and the rogue states.

Then there's the possible scenario that scientists have finally convinced tptb that climate doomsday is unavoidable unless the primary obstacle - people - is removed within the next few years. So, you're the POTUS and your chief of staff, along with a top scientists presents the proof to you, what do you do?

It's a terrible decision to have to make - euthanise 90%, or watch mankind go extinct in your lifetime... If they were the only 2 options available, which would you choose?

Given the lack of empathy of some of our leaders (particularly in the UK currently) i don't expect it to be a difficult choice for them. Indeed, i imagine Bojo might see it as a spot of good timing, as it would diffuse the coming pensions time bomb that probably brings financial ruin.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
OP: you're knowledgeable, good. However, the depopulation theory is incomplete, too mild, misleading, put forward to excite the elites' haughty imbecility. Suicidal annihilation, undoing the fecal Golem (made of useless eaters, salted with smart dust and bound by GSM), offering Neo Adam as a burnt offering, end of the world or generation, is what's going to happen by +/- 2033.

And these great men, these rich men, these, I say, free men, will be fed alive to the swarthy rabble.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Takemikazuchi

[link removed]
edit on 10.11.2021 by Zarniwoop because: direct link to IP address removed

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This whole killing off of 90% of the population has been happening since forever. Every event that occurs seems to be tied to this. They're either taking their sweet ass time, or it isn't happening. It seems this world has far more to gain from the suffering of people rather than the eradication of them.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

If they reduce the populous with 90%, most of the reactors around the world will meltdown.

Why?

It would leave approximately 7.8 hundred million. Are you saying that doesn't leave enough people to operate reactors? I hadn't realised they needed so much manpower!

The chance the last 10% have all the right people for the job AND enough is 5%

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

These are reasonable questions I used to ask. But I understand it now. They are psychopaths, plain and simple. Less than 80 years ago, a crazy man tried to take over the world, and killed 6 million people in the process before he was stopped. Do you think he was the only one? We won that battle, but not the war. Tyrants have always tried to take over the world and commit genocide. Pick up a history book. There is nothing about "now" that changes any of this.

Aye and then when you do further research you realize that the Eugenicists funded and orchestrated Hitlers regime like a social experiment.

Did the same thing with Lenin/Stalin.

And surprise they did the same thing with Mao.

These people are pure psychopaths.

They see people the same way they see cattle, to them we are their slaves and of a lower stock.

As the OP has laid out they no longer need us.

Two paths forward, the great reset (they win) the great awakening (we win)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

There IS a deliberate and purposeful plan to depopulate hmanity... but...

... there IS NO covid 19 virus. It is a computer generated FRAUD.

And the ingredients of covid 19 are :

Social distancing
Face masks
Nose swabs
PCR tests
Quarantine
Lockdowns
Vaccinations
Fear

Oh, and if anyone is absolutely bored and looking for some extraordinary and accurate information of WHAT is happening and WHY…. You may begin at the beginning of the Expose~ of the deep state plan to depopulate our planet..

award winning Janet Ossebaard

There are 18 vidoes to watch, each one better than the last.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Why?

The chance the last 10% have all the right people for the job AND enough is 5%

I think that if tptb can organise a pandemic to cull the population, then there's a fair chance they'd figured out a way to stop the people they want to keep from being culled (such as themselves).

ETA: Not sure why you're convinced it would be left to chance

edit on 11-10-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Why would the puppetmasters priorities Nuclear power plant workers in there vaccination plan...
That would create a global crisis when all those plants melt down.
Does not make sense.

Source:
www.ans.org...

I for one does not believe we all gonna drop dead in 3 to 5 years, but sure it makes hell of a script for a sci fi horror movie.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

You're already dead.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Takemikazuchi
a reply to: Spacespider

You're already dead.

So are you!

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

Some very telling statements in your two posts there and thought there was also some great research in this documentary which posits 'that the Bill Gates agenda is being driven by a eugenicist ideology is suggested by multiple lines of evidence both historical and current'.

Who Is Bill Gates

Given that we are currently living through a crisis that has been predicted by Bill Gates, which is triggering a response from the global health organisations that the Gates Foundation has bankrolled and driving us towards a vacination and biometric ID solution which Bill Gates has been working on for years the answer to the question 'who is Bill Gates' is quickly becoming one of the most important questions of our lives.

Also found it telling that the Gates Foundation decided to hold their London summit on the exact 100th anniversary of the first International Eugenics Conference in London and his father (who was 'Co Chair' of the Gates Foundation) held incredibly close connections to the American Eugenics Society.

Also thought it noteworthy that Bill Gates is a Rockefeller.

Cheers.

edit on 11-10-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join