It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't get it...Why the push??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I don't know, maybe because the flu doesn't kill hundreds of thousands of people every year in the United States alone? Just a guess. Also just a guess, you've not had anyone you loved hospitalized over Covid.

Neither has covid. Those numbers on covid deaths you are so readily gobbling down are complete and absolute BS.

And having a loved one hospitalized itself is bad. It has nothing to do with covid. That same person would most likely be hospitalized by any number of serious respiratory infections so stop with the "I've had someone I love hospitalized with covid" as a means of falsely validating your irrational belief covid is a killer.

Covid still has a 99.98% survival rate and 86% of the people hospitalized with covid are over the age of 65. Don't forget because we are still under the god damn ridiculous "national emergency" hospitals are still getting paid between $13,000 to $39,000 from the fed (i.e. our tax dollars) for coding "covid patients". None of these numbers being presented to the public are even remotely accurate. Every hospital is taking full advantage of this payday opportunity. Every single one.

Use your critical thinking. If a god damn vaccine is so effective then why have respiratory illnesses maintained their top 4 spot on worldwide causes of deaths when there have been vaccines for 50 years most respiratory illnesses?

Wake up and stop using "I know someone with covid" BS line to justify your irrational fears.

Better yet, why don't you be a responsible loved one of the one who is in the hospital and do some basic research on medications that have already been proven to kill covid instead of trusting in the system that is killing people?

Wake up.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Preeeee - cisely!

The China virus has most definitely NOT caused hundred of thousands of deaths in the USA

And even if it had, that would STILL make it extremely harmless and definitely not worth the attention it’s getting

A good diet, exercise and a healthy body are PROVABLY far more effective against the China virus than the vaccine is

And as for the vaccine, the numbers being touted (by the media and their mindless viewers) are also BS

“Hey look, lots of other people are doing it so you should too”

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
My opinion on the OP and some of the responses, concerning the push (the whole situation).

The evidence, to me, indicates that this was planned for some time.

World Economic Forum. If you take a look at the WEF transformation maps, they have one for COVID. As to whether that existed before the outbreak, I don't know. If you look at their collection of 120 or so transformation maps, someone has been thinking long and hard about world order.

Predictive Programming. Consider how many virus outbreak movies and TV shows (including zombies) have been made in the last several decades. If you think zombie movies have nothing to do with it, think again. The zombies are the ones regurgitating the narrative, and they're most definitely attacking the unvaccinated/uninfected.

Indoctrination. Media (news, TV, movies, etc.) has been conditioning the younger generation(s) to be group thinkers who are radical defenders of the narrative. They are the purveyors and participants of societal decay.

Propaganda Machine. The crackdown on social media against "conspiracy theories". The way social media bombards you with COVID "truth". The massive push to get everyone vaccinated.

Coincidence. Fauci, being tied to the source of the virus, just happens to also be the resident expert to give advice. The coordination between officials to implement the restrictions, post the signage and lock everything down happened very quickly, as if it was in place to begin with and only had to be implemented.

Extenuating Circumstances. There has been a pattern of problem/solution in the last several decades. Each incident conditioning the people to accept stricter control over their lives. And then the virus hits and gives the perfect opportunity for overreach, for the "safety" of the people.

Precursors of World Order. They're not hiding it any more. The plan is in place and the agenda goes forward. The Pope has been busy bringing together world religion, calling for the common good and for climate awareness. World governments are working in concert toward common goals, for the same reasons, common good and climate. At some point, I fully expect the two to merge into one (religio-political) and become the beast system; the primary being the Papacy and the secondary being the United States.

Closing. From a Christian perspective, I think we're seeing the prophecies of the book of Revelation coming to pass. The events surrounding the virus seem to be a planned precursor to a world order, which I believe will usher in the final events that lead to the second coming.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join