It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't get it...Why the push??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

they aren't clean enough. With all the hand washing, sanitizing, masking, wiping surfaces, plexiglass barriers, we still manage to spread Covid to the vaxxed, and put them in jeopardy. If we just stopped washing and went back to 90's era grunge, we could fix this and stop being so mean to all those vaxxed folks who would never have gotten the vid had we not gave it to them.

We can learn from the homeless.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Its about the vax passports & Control..

(post by FieldCmdrCohen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FieldCmdrCohen

Is that why the world’s most vaccinated nations (Israel, singapore, iceland etc) all have experienced record level surges of covid-19 infections. Because the vaccine prevents transmission? Covid-19 first infects the nasal cavity and respiratory tract. The vaccines don't offer mucosal immunity. So whilst the vaccinated will generally feel less sick that in turn implies they are far less likely to get tested resulting in the increased spreading of covid-19 within the community. The unvaccinated are more likely to feel sicker, get tested then restrict themselves to home.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Negative. The flu killed more people in 2019 than Covid did in 2020. No points for you.

a reply to: Fryguy

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You want to know why???

Read the Bible!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
“And as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the taught ones came to Him separately, saying, “Say to us, when shall this be, and what is the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” And יהושע answering, said to them, “Take heed that no one leads you astray. “For many shall come in My Name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and they shall lead many astray. “And you shall begin to hear of fightings and reports of fightings. See that you are not troubled, for these have to take place, but the end is not yet. “For nation shall rise against nation, and reign against reign. And there shall be scarcities of food, and deadly diseases, and earthquakes in places. “And all these are the beginning of birth pains. “Then they shall deliver you up to affliction and kill you, and you shall be hated by all nations for My Name’s sake. “And then many shall stumble, and they shall deliver up one another, and shall hate one another. “And many false prophets shall rise up and lead many astray. “And because of the increase in lawlessness, the love of many shall become cold. “But he who shall have endured to the end shall be saved. “And this Good News of the reign shall be proclaimed in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come. “So when you see the ‘abomination that lays waste,’ spoken of by Dani’ĕl the prophet, set up in the set-apart place” – he who reads, let him understand – “then let those who are in Yehuḏah flee to the mountains. “Let him who is on the house-top not come down to take whatever out of his house. “And let him who is in the field not turn back to get his garments. And woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing children in those days!” “And pray that your flight does not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there shall be great distress, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. “And if those days were not shortened, no flesh would be saved, but for the sake of the chosen ones those days shall be shortened. “If anyone then says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe. “For false messiahs and false prophets shall arise, and they shall show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones. “See, I have forewarned you. “So if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe. For as the lightning comes from the east and shines to the west, so also shall the coming of the Son of Aḏam be. For wherever the dead body is, there the vultures shall be gathered together. And immediately after the distress of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give its light, and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. “And then the sign of the Son of Aḏam shall appear in the heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, and they shall see the Son of Aḏam coming on the clouds of the heaven with power and much esteem. And He shall send His messengers with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His chosen ones from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. “And learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that the summer is near. “So you also, when you see all these, know that He is near, at the doors. “Truly, I say to you, this generation shall by no means pass away until all this takes place. “The heaven and the earth shall pass away, but My words shall by no means pass away. “But concerning that day and the hour no one knows, not even the messengers of the heavens, but My Father only. “And as the days of Noaḥ, so also shall the coming of the Son of Aḏam be. For as they were in the days before the flood, eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noaḥ entered into the ark, and they did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also shall the coming of the Son of Aḏam be. Then two shall be in the field, the one is taken and the one is left. “Two women shall be grinding at the mill, one is taken and one is left. “Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Master is coming. “And know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. “Because of this, be ready too, for the Son of Aḏam is coming at an hour when you do not expect Him. Who then is a trustworthy and wise servant, whom his master set over his household, to give them food in season?” “Blessed is that servant whom his master, having come, shall find so doing. “Truly, I say to you that he shall set him over all his possessions. “But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, the master of that servant shall come on a day when he does not expect it, and at an hour he does not know, and shall cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites – there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
‭‭Mattithyahu (Matthew)‬ ‭24:3-51‬ ‭TS2009‬‬

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The Book of Revelation: www.earlychristianwritings.com...

The Book of Enoch: www.scriptural-truth.com...

Other Intersting Reads:

The Archko Volume: christiansfortruth.com...

The Ascension Of Isaiah: www.earlychristianwritings.com...

sacredwordpublishing.com...

Again this is "End Times" prophecy being played out in our lifetimes... How long will it play out is anyones guess.... but I'm of the belief that the times are very very short.. before we see "Great Tribulation" and the rise of "The NWO Beast System" and the "Man of Sin" (Antichrist) that will come onto the scene...

Rev 13:17

The vaccine is almost immitating "The Mark of the Beast" (Is it... it's still too early to tell... but they sure are following the playbook...)

The Mark of the Beast
16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.…

Is it preparing us for the mark of the beast??? The New World Order Luciferians are ushering in the beast system right before our eyes.... yet so many don't have the eyes to see or the ears to hear....
edit on 10-10-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Salander

The reason for the push is that a nefarious agenda is being advanced by WEF and GAVI, Schwab and Gates and many others.

The clot shots are bioweapons and the goals are reduction in human population and enslavement of those who survive. The Eugenicists are in command, and government leaders around the world are in on it.

I struggle with that reasoning for one simple reason...

Less people equals less taxpayers, equals less tax revenue, equals less money for corruption, equals less politicians.

But less people depending on how bad things get are easier to control.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

European governments liberal and diverse?
Roflmao... You don't live in Europe, do you?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Paragraphs? Or do you like how someone can read your post and still feel they missed a sentence or two because of wall-o-text height restrictions being lifted?

a reply to: PaPaTaco

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

And we have no honest clue to what that real number is since the beginning, there has been no clear way to capture COVID deaths. Getting shot multiple times and having COVID should not be considered a COVID death...

And FYI, H1N1 mortality rate if VASTLY higher than that of COVID. For healthy individuals, your are about 5 times more likely to die from an automobile accident than that of COVID.

If you're truly worried about dying of COVID, lose some weight. Eat healthy and get some exercise. Look, there is your vaccine right there... You're welcome.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack

And we have no honest clue to what that real number is since the beginning, there has been no clear way to capture COVID deaths. Getting shot multiple times and having COVID should not be considered a COVID death...

And FYI, H1N1 mortality rate if VASTLY higher than that of COVID. For healthy individuals, your are about 5 times more likely to die from an automobile accident than that of COVID.

If you're truly worried about dying of COVID, lose some weight. Eat healthy and get some exercise. Look, there is your vaccine right there... You're welcome.

Yup! The accuracy of the information available is the biggest issue. The way they have inflated and deflated numbers during the course of this makes all of the figures suspect.

Given how much money the government was reimbursing hospitals based on covid diagnosis is bound to create inflated numbers. It is not unreasonable to list someone for covid if they are hospitalized and have covid in order to collect the money. It doesn't mean covid is the primary reason, just that it is present. There is no real way to audit that other than the hospital operating in a good faith manner.

Hospitals are businesses run for profit by administrators.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Since they started pushing so hard for the vaccine creation and implementation, I always wondered what the motive was.

Obviously aside from the obvious culprits of money and power...Do they know something we don't?

For instance, just a hypothetical, what if covid was some minuscule virus that festered in the population, spreading itself and was specifically designed to have a final evolutionary stage of total death in its infected host, maybe a few years down the line after evolution phases?

Like the game pandemic, you want to spread your disease far and wide and minimize recognizibility and lethality to prevent a vaccine being created...What if this is that?

Tbh...I'd be MUCH more happy and comfortable if they came out and told me that than coming out and saying that my life will come to an end if I don't comply over a .03% chance of death. I wish they'd just be honest and treat us like adults
edit on 10-10-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

I don't think it's about money, they already have plenty of money. Just because money is a big motivator in your life doesn't mean it's a big motivator in people's lives that already have a mountain of money. Just take last Monday, Zuck lost like 7 billion dollars in one day. That's so much money it's almost unfathomable. That's generations of your family not having to do anything.

I don't think it's about power, they already have so much power they can do almost anything they want. Even force people to take experimental medications against their will with no recourse at all.

I don't know what it's about, my feeble mind apparently can't even get past those two points. I can just rationalize that those reasons are probably not the big motivator.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Paragraphs? Or do you like how someone can read your post and still feel they missed a sentence or two because of wall-o-text height restrictions being lifted?

Aint none of us perfect... I could have gone back and blocked all that out... but that's how it copy and pasted...so it is what it is this time...

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Cool man.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You are a farmer dude think like one 2/3 rds of the flock are Jammed into a little space called Asia the other 1/3 rd have all the space and the resources for now but things are changing .

Just like Tartaria vanished from the maps and the minds of men not so long ago so will the west vanish from history maybe they will have the orphan trains again dropping the kids of at farms for free labor with the new Asian owners ?

The first thing that happens in a commie takeover is the doctors and teachers and soldiers get the chop and the cattle are lining up nicely for the butcher . This is still early in the game got to stress the flock a bit more yet . When 60+ percent of the flock get sick and all the vets are gone good luck trying to deal with that when no farm hands are available to help how many are dedicated enough to turn up to the party when they are not getting paid or fed ,the farmers almanac says this winter is going to be cold very cold ,,

Kid's today fold like a pack of cards at a simple problem most of the parents are not much better woke jokes ?

Supply problems in some places but the drink and tobacco and drugs are still fully stocked the manure will hit the fan when that runs out 😜

Up there for thinking and down there for dancing. And never underestimate man's inhumanity man .

In the film the time machine when the chief morloc says to Alexander if we don't keep the numbers down they would exaust the food supply in a few months was it the eloi or the morloc he was talking about 🤭

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"I don't know, maybe because the flu doesn't kill hundreds of thousands of people every year in the United States alone? Just a guess. Also just a guess, you've not had anyone you loved hospitalized over Covid."

Your comment was a retard comment. Ask me why.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
The anti-vaccine grift is clearly the big money maker now that the fraudit is stumbling.

Lol

Trying to save lives and get the economy rolling again - the HORROR.

The whining…

You know..I was thinking. I read some article where Fauci was claiming that 68 million Americans are not vaccinated. Fauci was claiming that the 68 million were causing Covid mutations and harming the others. What a dumb statement.

First, the population of the United States is about 333 million. 68 million unvaccinated would mean that 80% of the US was vaxxed and only 20% was not vaxxed. That's simply FALSE.

Only 56.8% of the entire US is fully vaccinated. So 143.86 million Americans are not vaxxed.

The population of earth is about 7.875 billion people. On the entire planet, all countries, about 5 billion people are not vaccinated.

So Fauci claims that the alleged "68 million" Americans who are not vaxxed are spreading the Covid and causing mutations. What a traitor to his country!!! Even if the 68 million got vaxxed, that won't even make a dent in the 5 billion unvaccinated in the world.

But since Fauci likes to betray his fellow Americans, Fauci ignores the 5 billion unvaxxed worldwide and wants to blame all Covid mutations on a mere 68 million Americans.

What a traitor to his country.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join