It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In their right hand, or in their foreheads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You receive it into your right hand, because you have to write it down.

You also receive it into your foreheads, because that is how you keep track of your schedules.

So the mark is a date and a time given in advance. Why? Because it is a date and a time to being saved from this world and brought to another place.

Now remove the comma from between the word "sell" and the word "save"...

Revelation 13 (kjv)
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

A date and a time is something no man might buy or sell, ain't it? It's really that simple.

Anyhow, I actually did receive a mark verbally over my cell phone. I wrote it down with my right hand into a calendar where I keep all my schedules for important appointments. But this appointment is much different from the usual ones, because I have to be somewhere almost a week earlier and at a earlier time.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Huh?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Jesus, wth you talking about?

I thought bar codes were the mark? It was when I was a kid....that was 40 years ago.......change the goalposts again?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
It was a precursor. Do you understand what barcodes do? The control and tracking ability they gave to retailers? It was just a step in the direction...today they have finally mastered the ability to track and control us...I.E. see plandemic. I'm not particularly religious but even I am starting to wonder when the final countdown begins. To much prophecy has occurred in the last 20 years to be doubtful about it anymore.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213
Actually, there's a much simpler answer.
It's the counterpart of the command in Deuteronomy;
"You shall lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul; and you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes" (Deuteronomy ch11 v18).
The Deuteronomy command is about commitment to God's law.
The verse in Revelation is about commitment to the Beast's anti-law.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

There have been signs for the past 2,000 years.

My pastor tried to scare us by showing these mar of the beast vids in church. Jesus, they were so stupid,, but at 13, I couldn't walk out cuz my momma would have pimp slapped me, as you did in the 80's.

I mean, sure, times are uncertain, but aint they always been????

!928 wall st. crash. WW1 WW2. Nukes. And thats just the last century.

Burning witches. Gettin attacked by savages....errr native americans. Civil war.......cmon, you act like today is awful.

And, lets face it, you are probably looking through 1st world glasses.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hmmm. What about left handers?a reply to: Claymation213

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have a symbol on my forehead that resembles a weird W. It would be considered a Sin or Shin symbol created by the forehead wrinkles there. Means I am a sinner I guess, Maybe it is the mark of Cain or something

I was born with some sort of birth mark on my forehead that everyone was coming to see, so my two year old sister stabbed it with a fork and the doctor removed it because he said that people would make fun of it in school when I got older. She also stabbed me on the nose.....terrible twos are troublesome, nobody was paying attention to her.

So the scar forms a mark when I raise my brow, a gift from my sister, not a sign of god.
Most people do not even see it unless I push my eyebrows up, learned long ago not to do that...if they see it they don't say anything, only a fool would say something. I just learned to wear a hat all the time and keep my hair longer...now I am going bald and quit wearing a hat because most people around here quit wearing them these days. A smart man won't say anything, a fool doesn't know the difference.

I could have made up a better more prestigious reason for that marks existence, but I don't like to get caught up in telling fibs. I don't remember it happening, I was only a week old when it was operated on. I would bet I would have been pointed on if I had that original birthmark on my forehead, Nobody ever told me what it looked like, only that I had some sort of shape on my forehead and I cannot find any baby pictures of it. My mothers pictures of my sister and me got ruined from water damage when I was young I guess.

So, did I have the mark of the devil or god on my forehead?
Just a weird birthmark is all it was.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: lakenheath24
It was a precursor. Do you understand what barcodes do? The control and tracking ability they gave to retailers? It was just a step in the direction...today they have finally mastered the ability to track and control us...I.E. see plandemic. I'm not particularly religious but even I am starting to wonder when the final countdown begins. To much prophecy has occurred in the last 20 years to be doubtful about it anymore.

I used to think the same until I saw something a couple of years ago where the end times scenario comes up. The last time was about 100 years ago; WWI was winding down, Spanish flu was the pandemic, death and destruction was everywhere, chaos was rampant world-wide as the world restructured. But we're still here.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Do you swear to tell the truth, nothing but the truth, so help you God, that you would swear on your own mother grave, so help you, God, cross your heart an hope to die, that God would mercy upon both you an your mothers grave, so help you again?
edit on 8-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The mark, is a POX mark, that looks like a Leopards spot.

It is a scared black mark that looks sort of like two lips kissing (see Leopards spots for reference).

edit on 10/11/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join