It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walked out of veterans hospital as a employee for the final time today.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Such a low information post.

Please post evidence that the unvaccinated have prolonged the pandemic.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I got the jab,and think you are wrong. Dang thing nearly killed me 2 times. I actually had the covid and had immunity as well.
A virus with a survival rate of near 100 percent is a easy exscuse for people to blame others for their own fears.

Your rights end where anothers begins btw,regardless of your opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Maybe you’re just sanitizing reality for personal sensibility reasons.
Reproduction for placental animals is a rough biz.
Using the mother as a resource while simultaneously trying to prevent that same mother from killing it for being a foreign invader.
I think we’re off topic !

Yes. your post is totally off topic. And NO.... one cannot compare PROVIDING LIFE nutrients and breastfeeding a baby to a mother wanting to DENY LIFE and murder her own genetic DNA lineage baby. THAT and gestating baby murder is disgusting, vile and should be illegal and is religiously immoral. And I do not view a gestating baby as a foreign invader.

AND PRAY TELL... WHY is it MY CHOICE MY BODY to enable the murder of a gestating baby... but is NOT MY CHOICE MY BODY when it comes to mandated vaccinations.... and my not wanting to be injected with an experimental dangerous drug?

MEANWHILE....

a reply to: holydarkness

holydarkness....

I TOTALLY support your decision to walk out of the work place that seeks to FORCE you to abandon your religious beliefs and inject aborted baby tissues mixed with pod-knows-what toxins, heavy metals, et al bat dung or whatever else is mysterious combined in a supposed covid 19 vaccination.

United States Senator Kelly Townsend supports those who STAND UP AGAINST this gross tyranny of humanity. WE, the public, are the strength. They cannot run the world if too many stand up and walk out....As an American, I would not hesitate for one second to let my employer know who was in charge... Our forefathers DIED for our rights to freedom and we should not just sit and watch and do nothing as our freedoms dwindle today.

from the Senator

We are not a fascist country. The White House cannot call up airline executives and extort their will with threats. Even though the airline executives have caved to this illegal pressure, the employees hold the cards. The airlines cannot operate without them and if they choose freedom over safety/money and they decide walk instead of getting an experimental jab, the airlines come to a halt. The Federal government will have to relent and remove these illegal mandates.

Yes, the most powerful people in the country right now are the employees. They have the opportunity to save America as we know it. It has been sorely proven that government cannot save us. It will take the power of the purse and the raw desire to be free to turn this fascist ship around.
If we choose comfort and a pay check, however, or are unwilling to face the temporary discomfort of this strange financial war, then we have fallen indeed. It is now up to the individual American to take their stand for the sake of future generations.

The founders risked their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor, for our sake. We are their beneficiaries. Now we are up to bat. Will we swing and miss, or hit it out of the park?
Batter up.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I’m sorry, but I have no sympathy for you, nor all the others who refuse to get the vaccine. So if you were expecting everyone to agree with you, well just no. People like you are the reason this pandemic continues to thrive, putting people in the hospital, and killing people. You see, responsible people like me also have rights. I have rights to not be exposed to people who weren’t vaccinated and wind up sick or dead myself. Many of you forget this. You all are so focused on yourselves, and are selfish. It’s all about you. Well, good on ya! Good luck in finding another job. Most will ask if you were vaccinated, and when you tell them you weren’t, they will just kick you to the curb.

ChiefD

YES... PLEASE provide links to support your [what I call] FALSE, FRAUDULENT, RIDICULOUS, INANE statement that unvaxxed people are KILLING other people.

I call YOUR comments totally selfish and tyrannical. HOW DARE you suggest that ALL humanity be subjected to an experimental DANGEROUS drug cocktail so that YOU can feel safe. It is a VIOLATION of all human rights and freedoms.

And YES, you have rights too... and if you do not feel safe around other humans... you may stay locked inside your home OR you may wear a better, more protective FACE MASK, OR you may eat so that your own health is not your enemy.

And just exactly WHY does your covid 19 vaccine not work ? WHY? A polio vaccine is supposed to PROTECT the vaxxed from getting the polio. WHY does the covid 19 vaccine NOT protect you vaxxed from getting the covid 19 and subsequently dying from "covid 19" ?

Do you even KNOW what is IN those drug cocktails? NO. You don't. And you have ZERO evidence that supports your ludicrous claim that those who refuse to be injected with a drug that can kill them will HELP you or anyone else.

a reply to: holydarkness

Today at 10am I was called into the office my boss told me I had til 6pm tomorrow to be vaccinated or I would be fired. I said you know I can not take it for religious reasons and he said if you want to get religious exemption I would have to sign a legal document that stated if they found out I was lying about my religion that I would be imprisoned for 5 years and be fined 100k.

THANK YOU, for standing up for what is right !!!!!!

YOU are now the heroes.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I got the jab,and think you are wrong. Dang thing nearly killed me 2 times. I actually had the covid and had immunity as well.
A virus with a survival rate of near 100 percent is a easy exscuse for people to blame others for their own fears.

yuppa,

I am so sorry that you have experienced the horrible adverse reactions from that covid 19 drug cocktail.

Perhaps you can research online the various treatments for heavy metals and other toxins ... to help rid your body of whatever combination of vile matter they injected into you.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

way ahead of ya. now i got the official paper i can get rid of the crap with de tox.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

way ahead of ya. now i got the official paper i can get rid of the crap with de tox.

yuppa,

I am happy for you... I think that detox and other actions can remove toxins from the body.

Even radiation in the Ukraine has been reduced in locally growing plants that are high in Vitamin B.

BUT.... my concern for the future would also be that your official paper is temporary, and the hitler-brained gestapos will want MORE and MORE covid 19 injections.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What a despicable, fascist mentality.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Give me a break I was not looking for sympathy.

I want you to answer this IF i am the problem how am i going to infect you when I dont have covid?

What I have been saying these past 6 months is true even cnn ran a story on it the vaccine starts losing effectiveness at 2 months. I have been on the front lines since they announced this pandemic I have never contacted covid being around infected patients. If it was so deadly then why do we DISCHARGE infected patients who have no need to be admitted and send em out the door in nothing more then a useless mask

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Can you share your detox information, as I have been mandated to be jab or loose my profession.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Can you share your detox information, as I have been mandated to be jab or loose my profession.

theres a few,but finding the right one for you is the hard part. Just search for them and go through the best one for you is all i can say. they vary from person to person. Im still trying to figure out whats best. I do know i need to replace lost iron though.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I’m sorry, but I have no sympathy for you, nor all the others who refuse to get the vaccine. So if you were expecting everyone to agree with you, well just no. People like you are the reason this pandemic continues to thrive, putting people in the hospital, and killing people. You see, responsible people like me also have rights. I have rights to not be exposed to people who weren’t vaccinated and wind up sick or dead myself. Many of you forget this. You all are so focused on yourselves, and are selfish. It’s all about you. Well, good on ya! Good luck in finding another job. Most will ask if you were vaccinated, and when you tell them you weren’t, they will just kick you to the curb.

The default human condition is not "infected". Therefore, assuming everyone unvaccinated is contagious is simply asinine.

Your health is not my responsibility. It is yours, thus you opted to get the vaccine. Your "vaccine" should provide adequate protection that you can easily fight off the imaginary cooties you seem to think I'm carrying. If it isn't capable of that, then it's not worth the bullsnip you posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join