It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Whistleblower Leaks Execs Emails: ‘We Want to Avoid Having Info on Fetal Cells Out There'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well, this should be interesting.. They said that fetal cells were not used, but now they're hushing each other up so as to not get the info out there.

Oh, and don't share this on facebook.. lmao

Because if you share this on facebook, in mere seconds you get....

edit on 8-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Thread here already

Here

Sorry.

P

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I will watch this when I can but to verify is she saying fetus cells in the vaccine?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Thread here already

Here

Sorry.

P

Haha damn, no worries.. was thinking twice about posting it, till fb binned the share, so ..

mods, feel free to bin this.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I will watch this when I can but to verify is she saying fetus cells in the vaccine?

I don't think so, but it was used in the production of it. It's more a moral issue for people who would refuse it under religious beliefs. It's the fact they are going hard to prevent any mention of it in the media, and have carefully crafted wordage in place to use, including the Pope and the Vatican say it's ok for religious people to get the vaccine.

When they would not accept it, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: putnam6

I don't think so, but it was used in the production of it. It's more a moral issue for people who would refuse it under religious beliefs. It's the fact they are going hard to prevent any mention of it in the media, and have carefully crafted wordage in place to use, including the Pope and the Vatican say it's ok for religious people to get the vaccine.

When they would not accept it, in my opinion.

Thanks I understand now. Yes I can see how that would be an issue, and this will show you why you need to read between the lines when it comes to big Pharma and see who runs and /or owns a lot of these medical boards that are making all these proclamations.

Never got around to verifying but like where Fauci's wife is the head of some board from the NIH and they are the ones that recommend or approve certain drugs IIRC.

Im checking the validity...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Thankyou for making the title descriptive and attention getting.

What else is corrupt Pfizer hiding.

top topics

join