It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Grant Proposal Confirms Chinese and American Scientists Planned to Create Novel Coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This takes ballz to write about but here it is on Yahoo News. Well months ago some fellow named QANON said it all comes up to the top sooner than later. Then our MSM guys here in the USA trashed that group as being ~ "Russians" ?

Hmm, well I still don't know but the cream always rises to the top

Leaked Grant Proposal Confirms Chinese and American Scientists Planned to Create Novel Coronavirus

A World Health Organization (WHO) collaborator, who reviewed a coronavirus research grant application unearthed last month, confirmed that the language of the documents suggests American and Chinese scientists planned to collaborate on the creation of a new coronavirus not found in nature. The grant proposal, obtained by the analysis group DRASTIC last month, was submitted to the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in 2018 by the EcoHealth Alliance, an American research non-profit that planned to collaborate with Chinese scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology to create a new virus using the funding.

Then again we NEVER had closure on this Chinese scientist. CONNECTION?

Canadian government scientist under investigation trained staff at Level 4 lab in China
edit on 7-10-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 7-10-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
I am amazed Yahoo news and a few other mainstream media outlets are covering this.

It connects what many have been talking about in the shadows for months or more-

Peter Dazak(eco health alliance)

Darpa/USgov

Fauci/NIH

Wuhan institute of virology/CCP

When you absorb what Fauci and his friends are discussing in the "Milkn Institute" video clip,and then read the Yahoo article..Can anyone with a single critical thinking brain cell or above not be suspicious about these people,the entire "pandemic"and the vaccine mandates?

www.banned.video...

What's that word used to describe an agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act?
Oh that's it-a Conspiracy.

And this one is maybe the biggest an most heinous our world has ever witnessed IMO.

edit on 7/10/2021 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This research should be banned worldwide. The risks is too great to proceed and the payoff is marginal at best. Not worth setting the world on fire which is what happened.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Everyone involved should be executed publicly in a nasty way.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
No wonder mental case Fauci went bonkers when Rand Paul called him out on the gain of function agenda 🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There's been more leaks than a Chernobyl power plant.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
There's been more leaks than a Chernobyl power plant.

And if we reach meltdown let's hope the fallout lands squarely on all involved.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
More and more info seems to be coming out about certain peoples misdeeds it seems. Glad to see it. People need to know what's really going on. Saw this today...
World Renowned Psychiatrist: ‘Global Predators’ Fauci, Gates, and Schwab Behind the COVID ‘Reign of Terror’
It's a bit lengthy, but worth the read, I think.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
This takes ballz to write about but here it is on Yahoo News. Well months ago some fellow named QANON said it all comes up to the top sooner than later. Then our MSM guys here in the USA trashed that group as being ~ "Russians" ?

Hmm, well I still don't know but the cream always rises to the top

A World Health Organization (WHO) collaborator, who reviewed a coronavirus research grant application unearthed last month, confirmed that the language of the documents suggests American and Chinese scientists planned to collaborate on the creation of a new coronavirus not found in nature. The grant proposal, obtained by the analysis group DRASTIC last month, was submitted to the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in 2018 by the EcoHealth Alliance, an American research non-profit that planned to collaborate with Chinese scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology to create a new virus using the funding.

Then again we NEVER had closure on this Chinese scientist. CONNECTION?

Canadian government scientist under investigation trained staff at Level 4 lab in China

Once again (and probably not for the last time) I will reiterate that much of this information is publicly available on the Wikipedia page for the Wuhan institute of virology.

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Every time I see this topic uploaded to the forum I am compelled to repost the following links which clearly illustrate field research and laboratory manipulation from the past decade which should never have been approved and has yielded nothing but calamity since successfully completed. Human interference has directly contributed to, and escalated, the pandemic and the information below concretely demonstrates that fact.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.nature.com...

www.nature.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This is not a debate about if or when, but who should be charged with this reckless mad science behavior and made an example of to the world.

edit on 7-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I wonder if this ties in to the universal flu vaccine development somehow. I saw an interview of fauci from 3 years ago in which universal flu vaccines are discussed and another doctor explains how they were working on a universal flu vaccine was by creating a virus that didn't exist in nature and creating a vaccine based on that.

edit on 7-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I saw the infowars thing too and because I know no one believes Bill Hicks or infowars or bitchute videos lol I found the entire approximately 1 hour broadcast on CSPAN's archive.

CSPAN2 Universal Flu Vaccine

No one can dispute this full, unedited video directly from the source.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Was this grant proposal accepted and funded?? What the #?

"Can we have some money so we can play with a new virus? We promise we'll be really careful."
edit on 7-10-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing

Just shared amongst close ones

Lets see how long it stays up and how long it takes for my close ones to get angry

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

I can't imagine why it wouldn't be accepted and funded. This is how they have been working to develop a universal flu vaccine for years. By creating new viruses. That is just science......

Palese is one of several scientists working on what they call the holy grail of flu: a universal vaccine, one that would protect against all strains of the virus and be durable for multiple years – if not a lifetime.

In order to do that, Palese’s team built a new virus, one that doesn’t exist in nature. It’s the basis of a vaccine that’s now in two phase 1 clinical trials, funded by British drug- and vaccine-maker GlaxoSmithKline and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Initial results are expected within a year.

www.cnbc.com...

BTW look into it, a universal flu vaccine has been one of Fauci's pet projects for at least 15 years.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
Was this grant proposal accepted and funded?? What the #?

"Can we have some money so we can play with a new virus? We promise we'll be really careful."

That's exactly what happened.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Everyone involved should be executed publicly in a nasty way.

Why wait for a corrupt system to persecute those who furthered their agenda. They were useful fools. A tried and true communist tactic.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Confirms Q's assertion that Covid was utilized as a tool to generate financial wealth and political fortune, at the expense of all us little people.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Why would a for profit business develop a novel disease and spend time and money making a cure if they don’t plan on releasing it? Is it just a game? What they do for fun on the side?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Anyone surprised by this hasn’t been paying attention for the past couple of decades - in fact to the whole of human history.

Be it hubris, or ruthless calculation - a mistake, or the unrolling of a plan - is the only question still unanswered categorically.

That human’s, rather than nature caused this pandemic has surely only been in question for the naively optimistic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join