It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

HHS switching to fear based propaganda in order to push Covid-19 vaccine. Ala 76 swine flu.

page: 1
11

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
How do we feel about our tax money paying for HHS propaganda? Doesn't matter. HHS is spending 250 million on a public education campaign about covid-19. Now that they have switched tactics to what they admit is fear mongering in their commercials for the covid-19 vaccine, hopefully their new commercials will terrify that tiny minority of 70 million unvaccinated in the US to just get the shot already. Fear always works, as they admit in the article that the old commercials, telling people how they can go out to a restaurant or hug their friends if they get the vaccine weren't working, so they are switching to more fear mongering...

www.cnn.com...


Public opinion experts praised the advertisements, saying it was time to take a new approach -- one that uses the death and misery many Americans are witnessing firsthand.

"Real experiences, more than information, seem to be moving people, and here we have these messages enforcing that real experience," said Drew Altman, president and CEO of the Kaiser Family Foundation, which tracks public opinion on vaccination.

Kaiser's recent polling has found that knowing someone who became seriously ill from Covid-19 or died from the virus are among the most powerful factors motivating vaccine hesitant Americans to take a shot.

The ads are part of a $250 million HHS Covid-19 public education campaign.

 "We believe these first-person accounts of people who've experienced Covid firsthand can really underscore the danger that COVID-19 poses," the HHS official said. "[It's] really changing the messenger. We're letting real people tell their own stories in their own words."


Here are a couple of their new commercials.

In this one a nurse cries as she tells us that she is intubating people her own age and a lot of young people are getting extremely sick and dying because of the Delta variant.



In this one, a mother named Amanda talks about being intubated in the ICU and how she was scared she wouldn't come home to her children. She says she didn't get the vaccine because she had questions about it but if she could go back and get it she would.



There is a third new one, it features Terrell who has been in the hospital for 76 days and died 3 times he is still in the hospital in the commercial and at the beginning doctors only gave him a 5 percent chance of living. That is a 95 percent chance of death, people!....




All in all, it reminds me of this commercial from during the 1976 swine flu epidemic so I will add that below:



And say that I would imagine the pharmaceutical companies are just delighted that the government is paying for all this advertising for them.
edit on 7-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
They stopped spending "our" money decades ago. Now they're spending your grandchildren's money. And the out of control administrative state has long since stopped caring what Americans actually think about their actions.

It doesn't matter, it will never be paid off.

None of it matters.




posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony




And say that I would imagine the pharmaceutical companies are just delighted that the government is paying for all this advertising for them.


There logically, and knowing how these people operate, especially politicians dispersing 250million for that, follows there MUST big kickbacks and corruption involved to do such a scam op like this.



posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

What you are describing sounds like a dictatorship..... of course that is not the end goal of politicians! They have our best interests at heart! Kamala puts her pantsuit on one leg at a time just like me! That's why they all care so much. They are just like us!



posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If there is one thing I know about the pharmaceutical industry and politicians, it is definitely that they just want to help people with no financial motive whatsoever.



posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If there is one thing I know about the pharmaceutical industry and politicians, it is definitely that they just want to help people with no financial motive whatsoever.


HAHA, indeed. Of course it is that obvious. Thoroughly disgusting though.



posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: LanceCorvette

What you are describing sounds like a dictatorship..... of course that is not the end goal of politicians! They have our best interests at heart! Kamala puts her pantsuit on one leg at a time just like me! That's why they all care so much. They are just like us!
Fascism pure and simple.Government in lockstep with big business corporations is very Italy circa 1939.



posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If there is one thing I know about the pharmaceutical industry and politicians, it is definitely that they just want to help people with no financial motive whatsoever.


Where is the long list of possible side effects they have with all their other commercials? I guess they don't want us in the know about the vaccine.




posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
They've got taxpayers funding public weaponization of all Democrat run agencies and functions !!!!!!!!

It's over soon. Very soon. 😧



new topics

top topics



 
11

log in

join