It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Responds to ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Signs in Michigan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Even kids hate Joe.

School kids chant *F* Joe Biden in Michigan

Yeah because TikTok isn't a perfect example of how the younger generations (all generations, really) are far too easily persuaded to do dumb crap for clout. This behavior doesn't prove anything except clowns in large numbers is the definition of a circus.

It's amazing how our standards of social etiquette change when it's our team participating in douchebaggery.

edit on 9-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Even kids hate Joe.

School kids chant *F* Joe Biden in Michigan

Yeah because TikTok isn't a perfect example of how the younger generations (all generations, really) are far too easily persuaded to do dumb crap for clout. This behavior doesn't prove anything except clowns in large numbers is the definition of a circus.

It's amazing how our standards of social etiquette change when it's our team participating in douchebaggery.

I know right. One side can burn down cities, steal an election, and betray the country for the Taliban, but the other side better not say any four letter words in response. That would be low class.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Even kids hate Joe.

I’ve been re-reading all the threads about Netflix’s “Cuties”.
You’re nowhere to be found there.
Yes, it is amazing how our standards of social etiquette change when it’s your team participating in douchebaggery.
What an astute observation from you👍🏾

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Even kids hate Joe.

Though this is my third response to this I really am glad you said it. It has helped me verbalize a thought that was on the tip of my tongue:

Democrats have turned society into sh!t and will condemn conservatives for having dirty hands.
We’re only trying to survive by the agreed upon rules.
We’re just now cursing in public. This is where the left was before the riots started.
It will only get worse. But don’t blame conservatives. Blame Isaac Newton and his damn laws of motion.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

clowns in large numbers is the definition of a circus.

...yes, and according to this site there are 560 clowns in this circus.

Fck Joe Biden. And as far as "social etiquette" goes, I am socially etiquetted enough to recognize that Joe Biden is likely a bit hard of hearing, so I know some sign language involving both middle fingers that I will graciously present to the idiot should he be having trouble understanding what most of the nation thinks of him.
edit on 9-10-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The cost of meat and gas are skyrocketing. Glad I got some Shiba inu coin lols a reply to: xuenchen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join