It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 Prophylactics, treatment protocols and vaccine detox protocols and about Vitamin D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Covid-19 prophylactics and treatment protocols

Treatments/Prophylactics for SARS-Cov-2

Amygdalin(B17) - Sources of the anti cancer vitamin
Lactoferretin or Iron chelators to remove iron from blood
Dr. Recommends haemoglobin treatment for Covid-19
Correlation between Covid deaths & vitamin D level

FLCCC Prevention & Early outpatient Covid-19 treatment protocol
FLCCC Prevention & At home Covid-19 treatment protocol
FLCCC Efficacy of Covid-19 treatment options

Dr. Zelenko (Trump's Dr.) Covid-19 treatment protocol
Dr. Peter Mccullough's Covid-19 treatment protocol
Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., and Judy Mikovits, Ph.D./Lewrockwell Covid-19 treatment protocol

---

Vaccine injury recovery/heavy metal detox

What to do if you're vaccinated already?
Morgellon's disease detoxification
Nanotechnology, metals and viruses detox pie graph
Anti-viral diet high in Lysine (Lysine helps suppress latent viruses which come out when your immune system is compromised)
Heavy metal detox smoothie ingredients
7 Plants to clear your body of heavy metals
Parasite Pill
Reversing heart disease and cancer is possible with high levels of intravenous Vitamin C and Lysine multitherapy (Dr. Linus Pauling's work - Discredited by false replication studies which did not even use his methods of vitamin C delivered intravenously)
Dr. Linus Pauling's work

- Zeolites get rid of heavy metals in your body, not discussed in these photos.
- Complete Vitamin B complex supplementation with folate rather than folic acid (folic is the synthetic variant of folate) - to make new blood cells
- Iodine 12mg per day from food or supplementation to clean blood
- Organically produced and sourced Tumeric to clean blood (or curcumin supplement)
- I'd probably tell her to do more research towards removing parasites, considering these videos and the parasites/organisms found in the vaccines.
- Increase intake of omega 3, reduce intake of Omega 6 and 9 which are not good for you
- Take Vitamin D3 with a fat such as butter or coconut oil as it is fat soluble
- Stop using most vegetable oils - stick to using lard or coconut oil
- Diet high in HEMA iron to replace lost HEMA iron in blood and to help produce new haemoglobin (since covid attacks haemoglobin) such as meat or eggs.
- Curcumin (Tumeric) can be used to expell excess iron from the blood instead of iron chelates or lactoferretin (see links in my third post below)

Dr. Carrie Madej finds self aware creature under microscope in Moderna (Possibly Trypanosoma cruzi or Polypodium hydriforme)

Tentacled organism identified in vaccines

Can substituting (reducing) salt save lives?; the science of the COVID modelling; and Toxoplasma Gondii and cognitive decline
edit on 7-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Vitamin D

Vitamin D is Better Than ANY Vaccine and Increases the Immune System by 3-5 Times!

The Big Vitamin D Mistake - Vitamin D Math Error

"Since 2006, type 1 diabetes in Finland has plateaued and then decreased after the authorities' decision to fortify dietary milk products with cholecalciferol. The role of vitamin D in innate and adaptive immunity is critical. A statistical error in the estimation of the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) for vitamin D was recently discovered; in a correct analysis of the data used by the Institute of Medicine, it was found that 8895 IU/d was needed for 97.5% of individuals to achieve values ≥50 nmol/L. Another study confirmed that 6201 IU/d was needed to achieve 75 nmol/L and 9122 IU/d was needed to reach 100 nmol/L."

"The largest meta-analysis ever conducted of studies published between 1966 and 2013 showed that 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels less than 75 nmol/L may be too low for safety and associated with higher all-cause mortality, demolishing the previously presumed U-shape curve of mortality associated with vitamin D levels. Since all-disease mortality is reduced to 1.0 with serum vitamin D levels greater than 100 nmol/L, we call public health authorities to consider designating as the RDA at least three-fourths of the levels proposed by the Endocrine Society Expert Committee as safe upper tolerable daily intake doses. This could lead to a recommendation of 1000 IU for children less than 1 year on enriched formula and 1500 IU for breastfed children older than 6 months, 3000 IU for children greater than 1 year of age, and around 8000 IU for young adults and thereafter. Actions are urgently needed to protect the global population from vitamin D deficiency."

- Dr. Fauci takes 6000 IU of vitamin D per day. 1000IU above the supposed maximum RDI
- Children need far less, 3000 IU per day should be enough for a small child over 1 year old.
- Taking between 5000-8000 IU of Vitamin D daily should be safe for most adults (and enough to keep you from being deficient without much risk of toxicity from stacking 5000 IU daily), as 8000 IU per day is required for an adult to maintain a blood serum vitamin D level of around 80ng/ml.
- Adults need to increase vitamin D intake to 5000-8000 IU per day to not be deficient.

- 6-15 minutes in the sun is equivalent to 1000 IU of vitamin D for very light skin types. (Type 1-3 Fitzpatrick skin types) Darker skin types (4 and over) can have 30 minutes of sunlight and only synthesize 1000IU of vitamin D through skin exposure.
- 100 IU of vitamin D per day is equivalent to maintaining 1ng/ml of Vitamin D in your blood.
- People with VItamin D deficiency had poor outcomes to Covid - less than 30ng/ml of blood serum vitamin D levels is considered Vitamin D deficient.
- Anything above 150ng/ml of Vitamin D in blood serum can be toxic. 60-90ng/ml is the ideal range in blood levels.
- Increasing Vitamin D intake can lead to cholesterol/increasing risk of calcium hardening your arteries. Any calcium not absorbed by the bones will be taken into the blood and arteries and cause arterial hardening. This is why it should be taken with Vitamin K2 and Omega 6 and 9 intake should be reduced, you need to look after and clean your arteries.Watch this video on cleaning out arteries and which foods work best to do that to learn more

- Vitamin D can calcify the arteries, so it should be taken with Vitamin K2 to prevent the blood and arteries absorbing excess calcium/colecalciferol.
- Stacking vitamin D daily increases your vitamin D blood serum levels. If you take more than 8000 IU per day, and if you have a lot of sun exposure, you risk increasing your vitamin D blood serum level to above healthy levels.
- Vitamin D2 is synthetic and toxic, only take Vitamin D3 preferably not derived from colecalciferol but it can be harder to find higher quality vitamin D supplements

- It's a good idea to check your vitamin D blood serum level every few months by getting a blood test to make sure it doesnt go over 100-120ng/ml.
- As Covid mutates, increasing vitamin D blood serum levels may be required to remain healthy, and whilst 30ng/ml of blood serum vitamin D level is now considered deficient, within a few years 40-50ng/ml of vitamin D blood serum may be considered deficient as we need a stronger immune system to protect from stronger variants of covid/new biolab weapon leaks.

Please save and share this to others.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

Thank you for posting this.

I've actually been trying to figure out ways to help people with vaccine damage. I'm not coming up with any easy solutions. Best I can figure is that it might take some people 3-5 years to heal from vax damage.

A proportion of those who have severe side effects to vaccines have an early onset of autoimmune diseases like Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons and Alzheimers. The only thing that I know that works for those 3 diseases to reverse symptoms and full remission is an extreme diet change. Of all the extreme diet changes that work, they require no more beef and no more dairy PLUS a boost of vitamins to boost the immune system.

For example, Matt Embry was wheelchair bound with Multiple Sclerosis. He began the Paleolithic Diet which means no beef, no dairy, no modern farmed food. Only wild game and gathered foods. It took him 3 years to reverse Multiple Sclerosis damage to his body. He has been in remission since the Paleolithic Diet and has been able to walk again. No wheelchair. It is a difficult diet to do. But the Paleolithic Diet works.

Other ideas I have had is to boost or stimulate astrocytes in the brain. Astrocytes can repair and rebuild neurons, which is needed for diseases like Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons, Alzheimers and ALS.

Problem is can only think of theoretical ways to increase astrocytes. The first would be too invasive. Grow the astrocytes from brain tissue and put them back in the brain. Astrocytes are actually easy to grow from brain tissue, but the modern methods used to culture them can be a mangled mess of DNA.

However, the more astrocytes, the more repair to neurons from vax damage.

The other theoretical way to increase astrocytes that is non-invasive is ultrasonic sound waves. Still in early stages of research. But no one seems to know what frequency and what pattern stimulates the most astrocytes growth. The more astrocytes, the more repair to neurons.

Still trying to come up with ideas for vaccine damage repair.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Morgellons is hoax, so is detoxification and the fake spiritual cult slides claiming the vaccines have parasites in.

Removing iron from the blood sounds like a quick way to kill yourself but vit d may hyave uses in recovery.

Too many quacks involved in this advice. I don't think they have any actual medical qualifications between them. Their PHDs are either bought online from fake Unis or they're made up alternative (i.e - no scientific evidence is works or scientifically proven not to work) medicine.

I'd advise following advice and treatment protocol from actual Drs rather than convicted fraudsters with no medical education or discredited scientists who are using the pandemic to make millions selling snake oil cures that are long proven not to work or a based on long debunked claims.
edit on 7-10-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Morgellons is hoax, so is detoxification and the fake spiritual cult slides claiming the vaccines have parasites in.

Removing iron from the blood sounds like a quick way to kill yourself but vit d may hyave uses in recovery.

Too many quacks involved in this advice. I don't think they have any actual medical qualifications between them. Their PHDs are either bought online from fake Unis or they're made up alternative (i.e - no scientific evidence is works or scientifically proven not to work) medicine.

I'd advise following advice and treatment protocol from actual Drs rather than convicted fraudsters with no medical education or discredited scientists who are using the pandemic to make millions selling snake oil cures that are long proven not to work or a based on long debunked claims.

If you want to make a claim that Morgellons is a hoax, you best provide proof to substantiate that claim. There's plenty of evidence around to suggest that Morgellons is in fact real, such as microscope evidence ibb.co... or anecdotal evidence with footage of metallic worms being removed from peoples bodies. eartheracademy.com... and morgellonscure.com...

You can try and dismiss parasites being in the vaccine, but microscope evidence and lab tests doesn't lie. www.bitchute.com... Sorry goy, your Jewish overlords lied to you and thats why Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine work so well because they're both extremely potent anti-parasitics.

Dr. Zelenko treated Donald Trump and was his personal doctor. He prescribed him HCQ and monoclonal antibodies. jermwarfare.com...

All of these 12 doctors, attested to Hydroxychloroquine working to treat Covid in their patients, and it being one of the safest drugs around. They started the hashtag #hcqworks www.youtube.com...

Peter Andrew McCullough is an American cardiologist. He was vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and a professor at Texas A&M University. He is editor-in-chief of the journals Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiorenal Medicine. During the COVID-19 pandemic, McCullough advocated for early treatment including hydroxychloroquine. Some guy who paid for his credidentials, yet he's the editor in chief of the Journal Reviews in Cardovascular Medicine? You're full of #.

Professor Thomas Borody, also advocated for Ivermectin and Zinc and vitamin D Tri-therapy. open.spotify.com...

Part 1 interview with Professor Borody: www.dailymotion.com...
Part 2 interview with Professor Borody: www.youtube.com...

Professor Borody is the inventor of fecal transplants to fix peoples gut microbiomes from gut bacteria imbalances and one of the most highly respected professors in Australia, and in the world for his contributions to Science. You are absolutely full of #. Either woefully misinformed and uneducated, or you're intentionally trying to poison the well.

Academic literature suggests that iron chelators and curcumin (tumeric) for its iron expelling properties (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...) may have benefits in treating covid, because covid cleaves off HEMA from haemoglobin and leaves unusable iron in your blood serum. High serum ferretin and high serum iron levels are biomarkers of poor outcomes of the disease www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - in my opinion the elevated ferretin serum and iron serum levels are explanable with the HEMAS iron cleaved off the haemoglobin by covid, and then the body tries to convert iron in blood serum to useable ferretin. Type 0 Negative persons and rhesus negative persons are less affected as they have a high affinity for converting iron in blood serum back to useable ferretin. www.infectiousdiseaseadvisor.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This is the first paragraph of the first link in your op.

"CAUTION: All of this is advice from non-professionals with no formal training on dosages, side effects, or other complications. We do not know about your specific medical circumstances, such as other medications you may be on or preexisting conditions. Be careful, do your own research, consult doctors first, and keep this in mind if following the advice here"

It's not really a good start when this disclaimer pretty much says there's nothing of any value or reliability of safety is it.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well that was a load of nonsense with anti-semitic overtures.

Morgellons is a proven hoax by schizophrenics and meth heads, it's been doing the rounds for decades and all the 'fibres' tested have been proven to be fluff from clothes. The correct name for it is Delusional Parasitosis as the parasite claims are unfounded but caused by severe mental illness - charlatans on the web exploit those suffering from the paranoid delusions to sell them fake cures or detox regimes: sciencebasedmedicine.org...

Messing with ferretin levels isn't something you should do without a neurologist prescribing and overseeing dosage - Low ferretin levels are the cause of a lot of neuro problems like restless leg syndrome - my brain didn't form properly in the womb and I have iron staining on the rhs of my brain and heterotopic gray matter of the lateral veshicles due to low levels in gestation. It causes a lot of nasty seizures.

Taking too much or rapidly changing levels is likely to cause seizures/convulsions and various organ damage with the potential to alter neuro-chemistry and neuro-generation. It's not somethin you just mess about dosing at home.

The parasites stuff has been debunked many times on here - the original claim is from some nutty Spanish/Italian spiritual art cult who falsely claimed they were scientists/drs and promoted by the usual quack blogs.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
This is the first paragraph of the first link in your op.

"CAUTION: All of this is advice from non-professionals with no formal training on dosages, side effects, or other complications. We do not know about your specific medical circumstances, such as other medications you may be on or preexisting conditions. Be careful, do your own research, consult doctors first, and keep this in mind if following the advice here"

It's not really a good start when this disclaimer pretty much says there's nothing of any value or reliability of safety is it.

There is a wealth of clinical literature on the efficacy of various herbal products ability to treat covid such as (not limited to)

Dandelion root
Fingerroot (Chinese keys)
Chaga mushroom powder
Quinine
Bromelain
Cucumin (tumeric)
Pine needles
Cabbage
Quercetin
ECGC

The issue is that not much research has been done on safe dosage on experimental chemicals and drugs. A medical disclaimer should be given by anyone giving advice for liability reasons. It is best to consult your doctor before taking anything, and to do your own research

For example, I've researched that EGCG is promoted as a covid treatment and that it is quite effective. I also learned that it is high in Quercetin, and so are apples. Maybe why doctors say an apple a day keeps the doctor away?
Too much EGCG can be damaging to the liver and kidneys, we're not meant to have extracts consistently.

Whilst herbal supplements are a lot safer, have a lot less side effects and some do not have lethal dosages at all compared to chemically derived drugs, I would NOT be taking too many herbal supplements or minerals/vitamins on a daily basis, or exceeding any RDIs, it's just TOO MUCH for your liver/kidneys to process. I'd like to stress that, and that ideal dosing profiles are not known for many herbal extracts (there are no RDIs).

Note to everyone: Do your own research, consult with your doctor and really thoroughly research drug interactions between different drugs you take and what you're considering taking. Take things in moderation, do not overload your body with too many things at once, and I would avoid taking any extracts from things that aren't foods.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Well that was a load of nonsense with anti-semitic overtures.

Morgellons is a proven hoax by schizophrenics and meth heads, it's been doing the rounds for decades and all the 'fibres' tested have been proven to be fluff from clothes. The correct name for it is Delusional Parasitosis as the parasite claims are unfounded but caused by severe mental illness - charlatans on the web exploit those suffering from the paranoid delusions to sell them fake cures or detox regimes: sciencebasedmedicine.org...

Messing with ferretin levels isn't something you should do without a neurologist prescribing and overseeing dosage - Low ferretin levels are the cause of a lot of neuro problems like restless leg syndrome - my brain didn't form properly in the womb and I have iron staining on the rhs of my brain and heterotopic gray matter of the lateral veshicles due to low levels in gestation. It causes a lot of nasty seizures.

Taking too much or rapidly changing levels is likely to cause seizures/convulsions and various organ damage with the potential to alter neuro-chemistry and neuro-generation. It's not somethin you just mess about dosing at home.

The parasites stuff has been debunked many times on here - the original claim is from some nutty Spanish/Italian spiritual art cult who falsely claimed they were scientists/drs and promoted by the usual quack blogs.

I didn't realise that, but its worth highlighting that so people read it. The academic literature here ibb.co... says that lactoferretin may provide therapeutic benefit to persons infected with covid to help remove excess iron from your blood, if its cleaved off the haemoglobin by covid, so it may be worth discussing with your doctor if you ever get infected nonetheless.

I'm willing to entertain what you said about the other stuff (parasites and morgellons) however what do you have to say to creatures actually having been seen under a microscope by more than a few persons? I'd consider that objective, non opinion based evidence which is based on hard evidence, lab tests. Is that not indesputable? carriemadej.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Is the wealth of clinical information on the use of those things as an effective form of treatment for covid 19 is your op?

There's a lot of links so which one should I be looking at?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Is the wealth of clinical information on the use of those things as an effective form of treatment for covid 19 is your op?

There's a lot of links so which one should I be looking at?

I should have probably included the videos to these in the OP, I just included pictures of their treatment protocols - but you should start here.

Professor Thomas Borody's covid-19 treatment protocol (highly respected professor who invented fecal transplants)
www.dailymotion.com...
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko's covid-19 treatment protocol (Doctor who successfully treated Trump and over 3000+ patients with his treatment protocol with no serious adverse events to report of)
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Peter Mccollough's covid-19 treatment protocol - also successfully treated hundreds of patients of Covid with his treatment protocol
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
If it's clinical research can I have the papers and articles as opposed to some YouTube videos please.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Cheers for the info, I was unaware it played any role in infection/immune system function. After a skim read of the literatue it seems Lactoferritin is well established as great in preventing most viruses from infecting or replicating. I'll have to read a bit more in depth but if it holds then I'll submit a question to my neurologist as it could be a major help with my mums condition and potential therapy if I contracted that or other virus as I can't be put on a vent due to seizures. More than 60% of the kids in the UK who died of covid had such neuro conditions so it may be plying a significant role in mortality rates.

There's this paper on it's general use in common viral infections: Antiviral properties of Lactoferritin written prior to covid so unaffected by any potential recent academic bias.

With the slides claiming to show parasites I'm skeptical how they managed to get hold of the vials or know they're legit as fake versions of the vax have been doing the rounds for a while - I think it's far more likely what they're viewing is a contaminant from using non-sterile procedure and not using a proper lab or lab protocol rather than things that were actually present in the vax. The tentacle thing seems like a mould or fungal spore, fungal stuff uses hydrolic pressure in growth (why mushrooms can grow through tarmac/concrete so would be more than capable of lifing the slides an moving around. There's billions of these spores in the air which are pretty impossible to avoid contaminating slides unless lamina-flow HEPA filtered boxes are used.

I don't have any proof of it but I've yet to see any testing methods that eliminate these contaminants and would be capable of providing valid analysis of contents.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

If it's clinical research can I have the papers and articles as opposed to some YouTube videos please.

Sure - Also I encourage you to read the first link I linked to - the one you dismissed because of the liability disclaimer at the top. It's full of more academic articles

Zinc
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - The Potential Impact of Zinc Supplementation on COVID-19 Pathogenesis
www.nature.com... - "Early evidence showing zinc-dependent regulatory effects on protein tyrosine phosphatases and transcription factors pointed to the role of zinc in intracellular signaling pathways" - from: Emerging role of zinc transporters in cellular homeostasis and cancer

Immortalised cell monocytes post covid
www.biorxiv.org... - Persistence of SARS CoV-2 S1 Protein in CD16+ Monocytes in Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC) Up to 15 Months Post-Infection

CBD induced cell apoptosis to destroy immortalised cell monocytes
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Cannabidiol induced apoptosis in human monocytes through mitochondrial permeability transition pore-mediated ROS production
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes the Host Innate Immune Response

Bromelain
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Bromelain inhibits SARS‐CoV‐2 infection via targeting ACE‐2, TMPRSS2, and spike protein

Honey
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Possible Potential Effects of Honey and Its Main Components Against Covid-19 Infection

Cannabis
www.frontiersin.org... - β-Caryophyllene, A Natural Dietary CB2 Receptor Selective Cannabinoid can be a Candidate to Target the Trinity of Infection, Immunity, and Inflammation in COVID-19

Viricidal and Bactericidal properties of propylene glycol (vaporising fluid)
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - THE BACTERICIDAL ACTION OF PROPYLENE GLYCOL VAPOR ON MICROORGANISMS SUSPENDED IN AIR.

Smoking
journals.sagepub.com... - Current smoking, former smoking, and adverse outcome among hospitalized COVID-19 patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Impact of Tobacco Smoking on the Risk of COVID-19: A Large Scale Retrospective Cohort Study

Tyrosine Phosphatase (hormone lined to autoimmune disorders)
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Abstract: "The protein encoded by the autoimmune-associated protein tyrosine phosphatase nonreceptor type 22 gene, PTPN22, has wide-ranging effects in immune cells including suppression of T-cell receptor signaling and promoting efficient production of type I interferons (IFN-I) by myeloid cells. Here we show that mice deficient in PTPN22 resist chronic viral infection with lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus clone 13 (LCMV cl13). The numbers and function of viral-specific CD4 T lymphocytes is greatly enhanced, whereas expression of the IFNβ-induced IL-2 repressor, cAMP-responsive element modulator (CREM) is reduced. Reduction of CREM expression in wild-type CD4 T lymphocytes prevents the loss of IL-2 production by CD4 T lymphocytes during infection with LCMV cl13. These findings implicate the IFNβ/CREM/IL-2 axis in regulating T-lymphocyte function during chronic viral infection." from: PTPN22 contributes to exhaustion of T lymphocytes during chronic viral infection -

Iron/ferretin
www.sciencedirect.com... - The role of iron in the pathogenesis of COVID-19 and possible treatment with lactoferrin and other iron chelators

Quercetin
www.dovepress.com... - Potential Clinical Benefits of Quercetin in the Early Stage of COVID-19: Results of a Second, Pilot, Randomized, Controlled and Open-Label Clinical Trial

Vitamin C
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...#:~:text=Quercetin%20and%20Vitamin%20C%3A%20An%20Experimental%2C%20Synergistic%20Therapy,global%20threat%20wh ich%20is%20straining%20worldwide%20healthcare%20capacity. - Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19)
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Vitamin C and Immune Function

Vitamin D
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Vitamin D improves the angiogenic properties of endothelial progenitor cells (cells linked to regeneration)
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Vitamin D and the Immune System
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Vitamin D’s Effect on Immune Function

EGCG
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Therapeutic Potential of EGCG, a Green Tea Polyphenol, for Treatment of Coronavirus Diseases
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - EGCG, a green tea polyphenol, inhibits human coronavirus replication in vitro

Vitamin D deficiency and covid 19 severity correlation
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Perspective: Vitamin D deficiency and COVID-19 severity - plausibly linked by latitude, ethnicity, impacts on cytokines, ACE2 and thrombosis
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Does vitamin D deficiency increase the severity of COVID-19?
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Vitamin D deficiency is associated with COVID-19 positivity and severity of the disease

Asprin
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - The use of aspirin for primary prevention of cardiovascular disease is associated with a lower likelihood of COVID-19 infection
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Aspirin Use Is Associated With Decreased Mechanical Ventilation, Intensive Care Unit Admission, and In-Hospital Mortality in Hospitalized Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Rationales and uncertainties for aspirin use in COVID-19: a narrative review

Guava leaf extract
clinicaltrials.gov... - Efficacy of Psidii Guava's Extract For COVID-19

NAC
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - N-Acetylcysteine to Combat COVID-19: An Evidence Review
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Respiratory syncytial virus inhibits ciliagenesis in differentiated normal human bronchial epithelial cells: effectiveness of N-acetylcysteine
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - N-Acetylcysteine: A potential therapeutic agent for SARS-CoV-2

Kefir
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Kefir: A protective dietary supplementation against viral infection

Lysine
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - A multicentered study of lysine therapy in Herpes simplex infection

Meta analysis

ivmmeta.com... - Covid 19 Ivermectin studies meta analysis (meta analysis is a review of many peer reviewed studies)

c19hcq.com... - Covid 19 Hydroxychloroquine studies meta analysis

c19vitaminc.com... - Covid 19 Vitamin C studies meta analysis

c19vitamind.com... - Covid 19 Vitamin D studies meta analysis

c19zinc.com... - Covid 19 Zinc studies meta analysis

c19early.com... - Early treatment analysis of many drugs

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Dandelion
www.biorxiv.org... - Common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) efficiently blocks the interaction between ACE2 cell surface receptor and SARS-CoV-2 spike protein D614, mutants D614G, N501Y, K417N and E484K in vitro

Curcumin (Tumeric)
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Curcumin: a Wonder Drug as a Preventive Measure for COVID19 Management

Chinese keys (Fingerroot)
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - High-content screening of Thai medicinal plants reveals Boesenbergia rotunda extract and its component Panduratin A as anti-SARS-CoV-2 agents

Chaga (mushroom)
www.researchgate.net... Spike_Protein_Recognition_of_the_Host_Cell_A_Molecular_Docking_Study - Chaga Medicinal Mushroom Inonotus obliquus (Agaricomycetes) Terpenoids May Interfere with SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Recognition of the Host Cell: A Molecular Docking Study

Quercetin
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Quercetin Disaggregates Prion Fibrils and Decreases Fibril-Induced Cytotoxicity and Oxidative Stress

Quinine
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Quinine Inhibits Infection of Human Cell Lines with SARS-CoV-2

Suramin (pine needle)
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Structural basis for inhibition of the SARS-CoV-2 RNA polymerase by suramin
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Suramin Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Cell Culture by Interfering with Early Steps of the Replication Cycle

Woundwort
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Identification and evaluation of the inhibitory effect of Prunella vulgaris extract on SARS-coronavirus 2 virus entry

Nicotine and cell apoptosis link (a potential therapeutic agent for encouraging immortalised infected cell monocytes to die)
www.semanticscholar.org... #:~:text=The%20apoptotic%20effect%20excited%20by%20nicotine%20on%20these,inhibited%20IL-1beta%20release%20and%20procoagulant%20activity%20%28PCA%29%20 expression. - Nicotine effects on polymorphonuclear cell apoptosis and lipopolysaccharide-induced monocyte functions. A possible role in periodontal disease?

Cannabis
www.mdpi.com... -
Cannabis Sativa Revisited—Crosstalk between microRNA Expression, Inflammation, Oxidative Stress, and Endocannabinoid Response System in Critically Ill Patients with Sepsis

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Cannabis in the Time of Coronavirus Disease 2019: The Yin and Yang of the Endocannabinoid System in Immunocompetence

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - In search of preventive strategies: novel high-CBD Cannabis sativa extracts modulate ACE2 expression in COVID-19 gateway tissues

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - SARS-CoV2 induced respiratory distress: Can cannabinoids be added to anti-viral therapies to reduce lung inflammation?

www.researchgate.net... ice_From_Acute_Respiratory_Distress_Syndrome_and_Toxicity - Administration of Δ9‐Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) Post‐Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B Exposure Protects Mice From Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome and Toxicity

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Cannabinoid Receptor Type 2: A Possible Target in SARS-CoV-2 (CoV-19) Infection?

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Cannabidiol Modulates Cytokine Storm in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Induced by Simulated Viral Infection Using Synthetic RNA

------------

Again, in conclusion, you dismissed literally the most valuable information I presented without even reading it, all because you were deterred by a disclaimer. There is more academic journal articles cited in this link justpaste.it... then I could fill 10 posts up with here.

Sorry if the links provided dont work, you have the names and links of each article so you can find them with enough due dilligence. I didn't have enough space to quote the relevant parts so you'll have to read them all and take from them what suits you, but they're all interesting articles.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Cheers for the info, I was unaware it played any role in infection/immune system function. After a skim read of the literatue it seems Lactoferritin is well established as great in preventing most viruses from infecting or replicating. I'll have to read a bit more in depth but if it holds then I'll submit a question to my neurologist as it could be a major help with my mums condition and potential therapy if I contracted that or other virus as I can't be put on a vent due to seizures. More than 60% of the kids in the UK who died of covid had such neuro conditions so it may be plying a significant role in mortality rates.

There's this paper on it's general use in common viral infections: Antiviral properties of Lactoferritin written prior to covid so unaffected by any potential recent academic bias.

With the slides claiming to show parasites I'm skeptical how they managed to get hold of the vials or know they're legit as fake versions of the vax have been doing the rounds for a while - I think it's far more likely what they're viewing is a contaminant from using non-sterile procedure and not using a proper lab or lab protocol rather than things that were actually present in the vax. The tentacle thing seems like a mould or fungal spore, fungal stuff uses hydrolic pressure in growth (why mushrooms can grow through tarmac/concrete so would be more than capable of lifing the slides an moving around. There's billions of these spores in the air which are pretty impossible to avoid contaminating slides unless lamina-flow HEPA filtered boxes are used.

I don't have any proof of it but I've yet to see any testing methods that eliminate these contaminants and would be capable of providing valid analysis of contents.

No problem, here's a list I found online for expunging Graphene oxide

Glutathione (most important for body detoxification) or better
NAC = N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600-750mg (causes the body to produce glutathione itself)
Zinc
Astaxantin 5mg (also improves vision)
Quercetin
Vitamin D3
Milk thistle (also liver and stomach protection)
Melatonin 1mg to 10mg (against 5G)
Alternatively CDS/CDL and zeolite

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PROTECT YOURSELF
----

Start building your immune system - And Look after your immune system, protect it with your life.
In the future the elite want everybody to be sick and dependent on the state, with only them being healthy and independent from drugs and with naturally working immune systems.

Look at the below link on Propylactics for covid and into the academic journal articles posted there - 12mg of Zinc per day - 6000-8000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily and 1000 IU for children under 1, 3000 IIU per day for children over 3. 1000-2000 IU of Vitamin C per day. These three will build up your immune system over time, Vitamin D3 is absorbed in the blood and increases the potency of your immune system by x3-x5 times - www.youtube.com...

If your body runs out of zinc, your immune system shuts down. Your immune system requires Zinc to do it's job. Taking zinc on its own may not help very much and you may need to exceed the RDI by several factors, (up to 50mg per day) but best taken with a Zinc carrier such as Quercetin or Ivermectin or a Quinine derivitive (including normal Quinine found in tonic water not necessarily Hydroxychloroquine)

Tyrosine phosphatase shuts the immune system down when produced rapidly. Zinc regulates the production of Tyrosine phosphatase.

"Early evidence showing zinc-dependent regulatory effects on protein tyrosine phosphatases and transcription factors pointed to the role of zinc in intracellular signaling pathways."121,122
www.nature.com... - The emerging role of zinc transporters in cellular homeostasis and cancer

"About 50% of patients that died of COVID-19 had bacterial or fungal co-infections (145), underlining the importance of sustaining the immune function by a sufficient zinc supply (1, 2, 36).
The B cell compartment also strongly benefits from a balanced zinc homeostasis, as zinc is required for B cell maturation and function (72, 81)

Zinc is an essential regulator in TLR-4- and TLR-3-induced signaling in innate immune cells (94). Thus, zinc deficiency potentially disturbs the innate immune response toward SARS-CoV2, enabling the virus to easily spread throughout the host without an adequate immune response (Figure 1.6).

In most cases, prophylactic zinc supplementation was more effective than therapeutic proceedings (106–108, 111). Up to 30% of the everyday respiratory infections, briefly named “common cold,” are due to infections with coronaviruses (112). Studies showed reduced symptom severity, reduced frequency, and duration of the common cold after zinc administration (99, 100, 113, 114) depending on dosage, zinc compound and the start time after initial symptoms (115). Most importantly, zinc supplementation of children revealed significant benefits in various studies (96, 106) and reduced 15% pneumonia-specific morality and 19% of pneumonia morbidity in developing countries (116).

In patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchial asthma, cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune diseases, kidney diseases, dialysis, obesity, diabetes, cancer, atherosclerosis, liver cirrhosis, immunosuppression, and known liver damage low serum zinc levels are regularly observed (4, 117). At the same time, these groups are particular at risk for COVID-19 (10, 51, 118, 119). For example 57.5% elderly and nursing home residents in the U.S., for which high incidence of respiratory tract infections is described, showed significantly decreased zinc intake levels and are considered subjects with high risk regarding COVID-19 (120).

As mentioned earlier, marginal zinc deficiency affects one third of the worldwide population and most subjects with COVID-19 are at risk of zinc deficiency (Figure 1). During physiological inflammatory responses, zinc is additionally redistributed to the tissues, resulting in serum hypozincemia (1, 65). In combination with the pre-existing suboptimal zinc supply, this will decrease serum zinc levels to critically low values and thereby significantly increase the susceptibility for co-infections with detrimental progression. In critically ill patients persistent low serum zinc was associated with recurrent sepsis and serum zinc levels were inversely correlated with mortality from sepsis (62), underlining the potential benefits of monitoring the zinc status of the patients and implementing zinc supplementation into therapy of COVID-19.

(Virus infects then Immune response then existing zinc level worsened by redistribution)

Vascular complications resulting from atherosclerosis development, microangiopathic organ failure, and venous thromboembolism were found as a major cause of death in COVID-19 patients (147–149), suggesting an important role of disease-induced coagulopathy, which, however, needs further investigation. Zinc influences thrombocyte aggregation and coagulation (150). Recently, a functional association between zinc and ROS production in platelets was described, indicating that zinc could decrease thrombus formation in a clinical context (151). Complications of SARS-CoV2 infections also include tissue damage affecting the gastrointestinal system (152), the liver (153), heart (154), nervous system (155), kidneys (156), blood vessels (149), and the skin (157). In this regard it should be mentioned that a balanced zinc homeostasis is essential for wound healing and tissue recovery after mechanical and inflammation-mediated damage (158, 159), adding more potential benefits of zinc supplementation of COVID-19 patients (Figure 1.11)."
Low-dose zinc supplementation together with small concentrations of the zinc ionophores pyrithione or hinokitol decreased RNA synthesis in influenza, poliovirus, picornavirus, the equine arteritis virus, and SARS-CoV by directly inhibiting the RNA-dependent RNA polymerase of the virus (34, 41)."
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - The Potential Impact of Zinc Supplementation on COVID-19 Pathogenesis

"Extracellular Zn2+ at low concentrations, like those in the human body, does not increase the intracellular concentration of Zn2+ enough to inhibit RNA virus's replication, since intracellular free Zn2+ concentration is kept at a relatively low level by metallothioneins. 3

Inhibition on replication of SARS‐COV virus in cell culture at low zinc concentration was achieved only thanks to a zinc ionophore: pyrithione. 3 Previously in fact it was shown that without zinc ionophores, high extracellular zinc concentrations are required to inhibit the replication of various RNA viruses. 3

Accordingly, for a zinc compound to be potentially effective against Covid‐19, it would need a marked zinc ionophore activity, and this is not documented for any zinc salt, except possibly for zinc ascorbate, as discussed in this article.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Hypothesis of zinc ascorbate as best zinc ionophore for raising antiviral resistance against Covid-19

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So therefore continual zinc therapy should save us even if we are infected, as long as our immune system does not get exhausted from zinc our immune systems won't shut down.
This won't help people who have a reduced Th1 immune response capacity very much, due to reduced CD8 Killer T-cell counts, who produce a non-neutralising but binding specific rather than broad spectrum Th2 antibody response and the antibodies bind to covid wild-type but cannot destroy it, and then the immune system gets overwhelmed overtime as it cannot remove the cytotoxin.

There is no point taking 50mg of Zinc per day every day when thats x5 the RDI and will poison you if taken every day (Although take that much a few days in a row if seriously sick)
Taking a Zinc carrier without Zinc or when deficient in Zinc will not help you (thats ivermectin, quercetin and hydroxychloroquine)
Take Vitamin D3 with coconut oil or fish oil so it is absorbed - its fat soluble and not absorbed properly if taken without fat, and taken with Vitamin K2 so the calcium doesn't get absorbed by your arteries and blood hardening them) for adults taken with K2

edit on 8-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Basic prophylaxis

1x Good Multivitamin

Vitamin D3 around 5000 IU /day taken with K2 100mg - Taken with a fatty acid - Good opportunity to take Omega 3 (get pure omega 3 omega 6 and 9 are bad for arteries)

Vitamin C 1000-2000 IU /day

Quercetin 500mg daily (or eat apples, yellow or red onions and garlic)

Zinc 12mg /day

---

If experiencing symptoms

8000-10000 IU of vitamin D3 per day (in coming years the amount of vitamin D you have to take daily will increase as the virus becomes stronger due to ADE mutations)

2000mg of vitamin C (preferably liposomal C which you cannot overdose from as it is absorbed more efficiently compared to ascorbate) per day if experiencing symptoms (an overdose amount, but this may just give you slight diahorrea expecially in doses exceeding 2000mg)

Zinc 50mg (this is 4x the RDI, taking too much in a small period can lead to zinc poisoning but it's okay every few days to do this)
If your cells run out of zinc, your immune system shuts down and you get symptoms like cytokine storm.
Zinc must be taken with a Zinc carrier to be taken to the cells.

Take Zinc with a Zinc carrier, such as
Quercetin 1000mg-1500mg per day with zinc OR EGCG (green tea extract) which contains quercetin (too much EGCG can be bad for the livers and kidneys as the livers and kidneys are not meant to process too many extracts and supplements at once - so definitely EGCG is not for prolonged use)

Quinine (from tonic water or from cinchona bark)

Bromelain 500-1000mg daily when sick with zinc from Pineapple juice

Alternatively you can take
Ivermectin 0.4-0.6mg/kg of body weight (order pure ivermectin horse paste online and dose it correctly)
Or HCQ but this is unavailable in Australia

---
If experiencing symptoms of bacterial pneumonia which can arise in poorly managed covid 19 as symptoms develop
Ask for an antibiotic such as Azithromycin or stronger antibiotics

---
Cleaning blood if infected
---

Pure tumeric from India for Curcumin, make golden paste tea with strong Manuka honey + black pepper + tumeric. Tumeric cleans the blood of iron which is cleaved off of haemoglobin.

(Consult with doctor first) Iron chelates such as lactoferretin to remove iron from blood (high iron blood serum levels and ferritin serum levels are a biomarker of poor outcomes of the disease, because Covid S1/S2 spike protein cleaves off HEMA from hemaglobin leaving iron HEMA in blood. This is why covid patients have low blood oxygen and one of the reasons ventilation doesn't improve outcomes.
---

Production of blood

----

Complete B vitamin complex with Folate not Folic acid (Folic acid is synthetic) to assist in new blood production.

Food rich in HEMA iron for new haemoglobin production (such as meats or eggs)

Take 120mg of iodine supplementation in the form of kelp extracts or seaweed per day

---
Prevent thrombosis and blood clotting when infected
---

Paracetamol/buprofen to reduce inflammation and to reduce thrombosis and stroke chance (although the reduction in inflammation will suppress the immune system)

325-500mg of asprin daily or once every few days (extracted from willow bark) - anti clotting agent
or
125mg Ginko Biloba once every few days (may not be good to take with Asprin together)

Good magnesium supplement (not a cheap one, there are many forms of magnesium which are not effectively absorbed by the body)

----

Natural remedies

Chaga tea - stops covid replication
Fingerroot extract - stops covid replication
Pine needles/pine needle tea (contains suramin which stops covid replication)
Dandelion root and leave extract - stops covid replication
L-lysine (suppresses latent viruses)
N acetyl cystine (NAC) (suppresses pneumonia and respiratory symptoms
Luteolin (strong antioxidant to reduce oxidative stress)

Other list of remedies for SARS-COV-2 and Vaccine detox available here: www.reddit.com... - My SARS CoV-2.0 Prevention, Early Treatment, & Vaccine Detox - Shopping List.

--

Ventillation advice

Taken from www.reddit.com...

Intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D have been proven to be very effective hospital treatments (Look at Dr. Linus Pauling's work)

If in hospital, do not accept therapy by remdesivir which can lead to kidney failure and death, as well as buildup of fluid in the lungs which you will not be able to cough out and will cause you to suffocate if put on invasive ventillation with a ventilation tube obstructing the esophagus.

They may try and ventilate you using HFOT (high flow oxygen therapy) via BiPAP (bilevel positive airway pressure) which alternates airway pressure and can cause tearing in lung walls and internal bleeding if experiencing inflammation which is a symptom of progressed covid.
Also, the HFOT ventilation system involves sticking a tube all the way down into the lungs, effectively preventing you from coughing out any phlegm and will cause you to suffocate on your back, either from the airway pressure ripping your lungs and causing internal bleeding or from being unable to expel phlegm due to the ventilation tube being shoved all the way down the asophagus blocking anything coming out that needs to come out.

Ask for NIVT (non invasive ventilation therapy) administered with CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) such as a nasal tube delivering one constant level of oxygen pressure but I would check out of hospital as the treatment protocols involve treating vaccinated patients with ivermectin and killing unvaccinated patients by treating them with remdesivir and ventilation.

---
Cleaning cell monocytes of lingering S1 spike protein
---
CBD oil - removes immortalised cell monocytes infected with spike proteins
Nicotine - causes cell apoptosis which induces cell death of immortalised spike protein cells
Potentially low doses of resveratrol but this needs investigation

Vaping Propylene Glycol (PG) destroys the virus in the lungs
Smoking and vaping cannabis can block the ACE2 receptors in the lungs and reduce suspectibility to viral infection. -
This is why smokers are not as affected by covid.
Cannabinoids are also linked to reducing cytokine storm and blocking ACE-2 receptors by filling them up so Covid cannot bind to them (like a taken car parking spot if the chemical was the car and the receptor was the parking spot)

Spike proteins can linger in cell monocytes and become immortalised, studies have shown the S1 protein lingering in cell monocytes for 15 months or more, if the body cannot remove an antigen then eventually the body will produce a hormone tyrosine-phosphatase PTPN22 which is responsible for shutting down the immune system and leads to death upon viral replication overload which has gone unchecked.

top topics

join