It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 5: Leaked pfizer emails show suppression of truth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: nonspecific
I don't think you need to have a religious objection to justify refusing.

As long as you are willing to deal with the consequences I think it should be a decision you don't need to justify.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Seems like people should have every right to get a religious exemption for getting the jab...if their religion holds that abortion is a mortal sin.

Religious exemptions count in the US .
Don't care about anywhere else .

Yet, people will now be fired, denied service and lose freedoms in the US...because of their religious belief.
Seems like a denial of a quintessential constitutional right.
edit on 7-10-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm saying you shouldn't need a religious reason to refuse a vaccine.

You should be allowed to simply choose not to take it even if I personally think that's a bad choice.

a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You should be allowed to simply choose not to take it even if I personally think that's a bad choice.

a reply to: Gothmog

Would you object to being fired because of your religious belief?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You're right, nobody needs an excuse at all to refuse the vaccine, but thanks to many out there we need "valid excuses" to refuse the jab without losing our jobs. That's my biggest concern lately. I may not be a nurse but I was a "essential employee" throughout the entire shut down, working every day in banking which was busier then than we ever were before the shut downs. Not only did I do my standard duties, I also played psychologist for many, many, MANY people during that time.

So, if I want to keep my job, I need "religious exemption" thanks to people who buy into the fear and think I should lose my job all because I don't want the jab.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
Nothing will come if this. Nothing ever doea come of project veritas.

And why is it being released in a series instead of just putting it all out there at the beginning?

Project Veritas busted a voting fraud scheme in TX. People got arrested. Something absolutely did come out of that one.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

originally posted by: Joneselius
Ahhhhh so now all the members here who called us crazy and said "This doesn't mean the vaccine benefited from abortion" are going to come and apologise...

I doubt that. This vaccine is EVIL. Said it from the start - it's ALL lies and deceit for the easily scared and worldly. It IS an abomination.

And this, conclusively, proves the pope is anti-Christ 100%. What a doozy for the Vatican.

I hope people sue them for religious reasons. They knew about this and just like the side effects and the deaths, as well as the clotting and the ADE, its being covered up.

Can I just ask how ANYONE still believes a word of what these compromised people say? Even a cursory investigation shows they all know each other and are either related or married!!!

ATS - One World Religion Center

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Unless my religious belief directly contradicted or hampered my ability to do my job it would yes.

There'd have to be a bomb proof reason here in the UK to do that.

And I mean like you were a devout Muslim working as a Christian pall bearer and refusing to not wear your traditional outfit to work.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
No, what it shows is that Christs representative on Earth, apparently, is just A-Okay with abortion and its 'benefits'...

Why do you even bother responding, you're one dark person, you know that? Most of your stances are disgusting, as I said worldly people....

The pope has absolutely no business endorsing this at all, but then again, he doesn't stop pedophile priests or sexually immoral priests either...

Your kind of pope is he? He knows enough about the science of this vaccine due to Project Veritas, as would you if you bothered to look.

There is a reason Pfizer absolutely did not want this going public. Let's see if the pope repents of his stance...... I wish you would.

a reply to: Chadwickus

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Unless my religious belief directly contradicted or hampered my ability to do my job it would yes.

There'd have to be a bomb proof reason here in the UK to do that.

And I mean like you were a devout Muslim working as a Christian pall bearer and refusing to not wear your traditional outfit to work.

No need for your "bomb proof/Muslim" example.

Simply put...

Would you object to your employer firing you BECAUSE you would not get a "vaccination" that your religion and it's beliefs dictated...would put your immortal soul in hell if you got it?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm not religious and I'm not in a country that would do that so it's hard for me to say how I'd feel but I'm against it being something that would happen to others.

I think religion is a pretty silly and outmoded thing to base your life on but I still respect others right to do it unhampered by government.

edit on 7/10/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I'm not religious and I'm not in a country that would do that so it's hard for me to say how I'd feel but I'm against it being something that would happen to others.

I think religion is a pretty silly and outmoded thing to base your life on but I still respect others right to do it unhampered by government.

Then we can agree that government-mandated "vaccinations" for everyone is wrong...and, in the US, would be unconstitutional.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I can't comment on the constitution as it's something I know nothing about.

But forcing an entire population to take a vaccine seems wrong to me unless there's some really really good figures to show it's absolutely necessary and absolutely safe.

As I said before, here in the UK it's not an issue as yet as we have such a high uptake voluntarily.

There's some health workers that I think have been removed from a particular job for not vaccinating but I think they've been moved departments from what I understand so they are not in contact with the public.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UNOHOO

I guess the question is at what point do you stop? The original taking was wrong, but now the cell lines are self propagating and many times removed from that origination.

It's like the results of Mengele's horrific experiments. They never should have been done, cannot be undone but produced data of value nevertheless. Do you throw that away now that you have it and let everything be for nothing?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

They're already not doing too well with all the heat from the boarding schools here in Canada. Not much of leg to stand on here.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: SoundisVibration

The responses here so far are disturbingly ignorant.

The fetal cells used are grown in a lab, from, yes aborted fetal cells, but from ones taken up to 50 years ago.

Those individual cells from the 1970s and 1980s have since multiplied into many new cells over the past four or five decades, creating the fetal cell lines I mentioned above. Current fetal cell lines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue. They do not contain any tissue from a fetus.

www.nebraskamed.com...

There's obviously a bit of confirmation bias along with the usual lying by omission. Guess it's not possible to simply deliver facts without an agenda on either side of the argument.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

As long as you are willing to deal with the consequences I think it should be a decision you don't need to justify.

Seems like people should have every right to get a religious exemption for getting the jab...if their religion holds that abortion is a mortal sin.

Yet, people will now be fired, denied service and lose freedoms in the US...because of their religious belief.

I got the email from the company I work for .
Religious beliefs were an option for exemption status .

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I got the email from the company I work for .
Religious beliefs were an option for exemption status .

There would have to be.

Some religions will go so far as to say that even if the product in question is not in the actual vaccine (say in this case the cell lines were only used for testing purposes), just having them connected will taint the final product. And Christians will not be the only ones to be this sensitive. Muslims are like this about pork and porcine products when it comes to their pharmaceuticals. They will not even allow a supporting product that is not a direct ingredient in the final product to have a pork originated ingredient for their food animals, not them, the animals they will eat!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
Nothing will come if this. Nothing ever doea come of project veritas.

And why is it being released in a series instead of just putting it all out there at the beginning?

well, I'm sure you'd sit back to watch a 5 hours video on something you obviously don't agree with?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

We can really see who the demons are these days, but what they support and use as justification.

Child abuse... name ONE person who says it was ever ok. You really are a chad.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
“I put my faith in god and not man”

Man is god … man holds the power to defeat this evil and here we have people not truly understanding god.

“I’m not anti vaccine”

Guess you haven’t yet studied the vax well enough to understand that it is anti god, anti nature, anti human, anti health. It’s a crime against humanity and we have people saying such dangerous things.

The stuff is poison and has no place on any market or shelf, for the safety of both ourselves and our children.

I do however appreciate the whistleblowers but some of them can lead us into the wrong direction.
edit on 8-10-2021 by Kingnothing33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join