It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting filthy rich off the pandemic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Absolutely sickening to say the least. They are masters of deception & infiltration on pursuing their insatiable lust for wealth & power. I think they worship Mammon.

This cannot possibly go on much longer, right? Are we now at the promontory overlooking the precipice?

Meanwhile, our masters from WEF, all the WEF partners in crime, Davos Club, UN preach to us daily on sustainability in their nefarious Agenda 2030 / Technocratic goals.🙄👎

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

No. I definitely mean exploitative industries. The "proper functioning" of capitalism looks exactly like what OP described. Accumulation of capital, property rights, competitive markets, price systems, wage labor, etc. And where does all that revenue go.

See above.

Reminds me of all those old Communists telling us Marxism has never been properly tried.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

No. I definitely mean exploitative industries. The "proper functioning" of capitalism looks exactly like what OP described. Accumulation of capital, property rights, competitive markets, price systems, wage labor, etc. And where does all that revenue go.

See above.

Reminds me of all those old Communists telling us Marxism has never been properly tried.

A broken capitalist economy is functionally no more beneficial to the labor force than a communist economy. A lesser evil is still pretty evil and by no means an acceptable system just because "at least we aren't like those other guys". I believe that's the message in the OP, there's absolutely cause to address unsavory practices and imbalances in the industry and recalibrate so everyone gets what they deserve.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Covid-19 was a preplanned event to move money and political power.

Ave person will be blown away when this project is revealed.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
one wonders 'how much is enough?' in the minds of those that obsessively pursue and accrue massive wealth.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wasn't it during the last administration that the super wealthy people and corporations were held as the standard in a capitalistic system.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Because it's assumed that possessing exemplary business acumen and financial strategy skills equates to having the character qualities generally associated with a strong humanitarian community-minded leader who will successfully balance industrial achievement with civil service and community morale. Our country is worth far more as a stable economy than as a stable society, aka ethics and piety will never buy as much loyalty as cash does.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So who in your opinion is behind this dastardly plot? And what do you think needs to be done to thwart these evil doers?

Oh, I get it now. That's a bomb at the end of your post.
edit on 7-10-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In other words..we will never know!
, not that this thing is funny, your predictions are though.

Unfortunately, there is always a profit made on misery/disaster/events. That really is capitalism.
edit on 7-10-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Yeah they are doing a great business making my downtown a metal and glass maze for the easily amused.

my part time job has me a vendor for half their stupidly-named bldgs, which are basically empty. It's been ordering product regardless of staff. tHE BORG! I only ever see half asleep security staring at their devices... protecting what?? There's nothing to steal folks. They are a company that makes SO much moolah they invent as many jobs to seem like they are productive, it's a smoke screen for what's behind the curtain

A company worth boycotting imho

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join