It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those that dont think they are chipped.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: vonclod

Well this is freaky, It may or not be true, a Russian hacker claims to have hacked the chip database in Russia, and posted on the dark web. He puts in his friend's name who has had the jab, and her details come up on the screen. Including her location. www.bitchute.com... If its a vaccine, it should stop the spread it does not so what is it?

Here Wardo really outdoes himself,www.bitchute.com... and takes a look at smart dust on the nasal swab.

All that can be hoped for, is it slows the thing down, so health care is not overwhelmed, and it appears to do that barely. Maybe it would work better on Alpha, but I don't think it's a complete failure. Every stat I see says a fair bit higher ratio of serious infections are in the unvaxxed, this is per capita. I dunno man, I'm tired, you're tired, we are all pissed off, I don't have any magic solutions.

And if you don't want to get the jab, because it has not stood the test of time..I totally get it, it's a reasonable/valid concern..imo. But this craziness, rfid chips, baby squid pics, magnets..etc, etc, it's all nutter sh#t

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: canucks555
This is why I'm happy to have taken the vaccine. Doctors and scientists over "paranoid dude who hates needles" ...Always.
Stay healthy people, and stay vigilant of fear mongering.

Have you gotten your antibody test yet? Any blood work done to measure your immunity factors?

Doing that, en mass, is the only way, they are ever going to have any idea about what actually is going on.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
Wrong thread?

This one is not about tanking immune systems but tracking chips in the vax.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Yes it might be, but whatever the vaccine has generated a lot of what be might be craziness, but what is happening in the world from everywhere is complete craziness, The craziness is a confusing distraction, a camouflage for what is really going on. Whatever that is? but what a beautiful conspiracy.
But we do seem to have a word in constant play, the word is "Collapse" www.bitchute.com...
edit on 6-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Wrong thread?

This one is not about tanking immune systems but tracking chips in the vax.

I'm aware, thank you.

edit on 6-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yes it might be, but whatever the vaccine has generated a lot of what be might be craziness, but what is happening in the world from everywhere is complete craziness, The craziness is a confusing distraction, a camouflage for what is really going on. Whatever that is? but what a beautiful conspiracy.

For sure, plenty of room for conspiracy, mostly fueled by social media, pushing division, and distrust in general. I get the mistrust, things/news, have all been propagandised too long.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

Why would Darpa even do this? because they can. When you are jabbed, your name and address are recorded along with the batch number, and also the side of the arm the jab was inserted. That's important, I wonder why?

Did you actually watch the clip you linked or did you mean to post another BeforeItsNews I mean BitChute link?

Where in the clip does it say your name and address are recorded?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I was saying when you have the jab, that's what happens. They take your name address as long as you provide ID , and record it with the batch number of the shot, and record where it was administered on the body, that is left or right deltoid.Why would it matter where it was injected.That was the point.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nice try but it is not external.

Tissue chip development is one of the rapidly growing areas in biomedical sciences. On the 60 Minutes Show, Retired U.S. Colonel Matthew (Matt) Hepburn, an army infectious disease physician heading up DARPA’s response to the pandemic, held up a vial of green tissue-like gel which contained the chip. On the show, Hepburn said “That tiny green thing in there, you put it underneath your skin and what that tells you is that there are chemical reactions going on inside the body and that signal means you are going to have symptoms tomorrow.”

Unless under the skin means external to you. Link to quote is in my initial comment or you can just search info is everywhere about this.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

That's nice, anyone chipped like the Original Poster claimed? No? Right.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This is not a hoax.

You mean the video? The company? What they were doing? No, none of that is a hoax. It's all real.

Somehow they have developed a vaccine with a chip, for your safety.

THAT is the hoax.

Look, it's one thing to be wary of technology; it's another to be freakin' paranoid to the point one cannot understand simple English. THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT VIDEO ABOUT PUTTING CHIPS INTO VACCINES!

NOT... ONE... WORD!

All this is, is a company that was contracted to speed up the vaccine distribution back when Trump was in office. They were going to make needles that fit onto squeeze-style syringes, fill them with whatever medicine is needed, and sell them (probably for a nice profit) to the government.

Were... so far as I know, we're still using vials. Apparently Biden didn't like the idea of getting vaccines out quickly, so he probably cancelled the contract. But that's for another thread and probably another forum (hint, hint).

Do you know the difference between a "syringe" and a "vaccine"? They're not making the vaccine... all they will do is put the vaccine into a syringe they made. The whole thing is automated, just filling a container with a liquid the exact same way that bottle of water gets filled. If there can be "chips" in the vaccine. maybe there are "chips" in your bottle of water? Maybe in that bottle of Coke? How about a bottle of fruit juice? A bottle of vinegar? And you thought apple cider vinegar was good for you...

They can put an RFID chip onto the syringe, yes. They can put an RFID chip onto any product made! If they do that, it will let every vaccination location in the US report how many doses they administer in real time. It will let the person doing the injecting know if the vaccine has reached its expiration date. But they hadn't even decided to do that when the video was made, and the whole contract was apparently cancelled.

Look, I know conspiracy theories are fun... I like them myself. What really are those UFOs? Does Bigfoot exist? Did Jeffrey Epstein kill himself (NO)? Is China setting us up for war? Does remote viewing work? Is there really a cure for cancer that is being suppressed? It's fun to think about that... it's fun to muse on the possibilities. But all of those theories have at least some basis in reality. They are possible. This... this horsecrap is not even possible!

There has never been a free liquid electrical circuit. Ever! Even in the body, the stuff inside neurons is fluid and conducts an electrical gradient, but it is held in place by a cell membrane. Break that membrane and the electrical gradient escapes. If there is a way to make one, we haven't even thought about it in science fiction, much less have any idea whatsoever about how it could work. A liquid, by definition, is chaotic; electrical circuits require order.

Please, OP, please... put your brain back in your head, and stop taking it out and playing with it! I took the time and energy to write up a thorough explanation of what an RFID chip is and how it works. The least you could do is try to read it. That way, maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't be hallucinating quite so badly.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Why would it matter where it was injected.

Notating the site of injection is important if you're having multiple vaccines at once. If there's a reaction it makes it easier to identify which injection caused it, as there's typically hives or swelling around the injection site. They probably notate it for the jab because it's just something that's routinely done for every other vaccine. Heck, we would do it even in veterinary settings. It's one of those things that isn't necessarily important until it is.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This is not a hoax. Somehow they have developed a vaccine with a chip, for your safety. It is simply a fact the modern world and its infrastructure is vulnerable to disruptions, so tighter control of the population will have to be required. But this means personal surveillance will have to be upgraded.I wonder if its worth it? note the date on this it was a private government partnership,

I assume by "personal surveillance" you are comparing this RFID technology to some kind of ingestible James Bond spy pill that broadcasts or records complex information about the body and captured data packets from all your personal devices. RFID is less of a Google account profile and more of a "yes I'm here" if activated with the correct scanning equipment.

It's a biotech head count mechanism. And it's OPTIONAL.

edit on 7-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
He said is only has info to say what you had and the dose!
I bet if I said I would like a difrent one.
they would say NO!
mark of the beast?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You would think the forces of Satan could use much more subtle and devious methods to give you a "mark". Everything about this anti Christ situation makes him look like a ridiculous wizard of oz type mad scientist who is doomed to be apprehended and unmasked by a gang of teenage detectives and their weirdly talkative canine.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha
Wouldn't the mark of the beast be the same for everyone so why would they say no if you asked for a different one?

Also, the chip doesn't stay with you so it is hardly a mark of any kind. At most its info would be linked to some of your data in a database. If that could count as the mark of the beast probably 90%+ of the human population is already marked.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Over here in Scotland they already have our name and address.

Considering they send you notification of vaccination appointment slot/time to your address via letter.

I never had to present any ID other than said letter when i received both my Pfizer shots.

As to injection location just like any other vaccine most people get it in there non dominant arm for obvious reasoning.
edit on 7-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

RFID technology does about the same thing as Sputnik.

That being broadcast a radio signal.

And that's about it.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Best described as a ping. It doesn't compute or receive information except what was factory programmed into it.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

RFID technology does about the same thing as Sputnik.

That being broadcast a radio signal.

And that's about it.

I believe the reader needs to be quite close as well..maybe 6" or less, if I recall.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join