It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those that dont think they are chipped.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: turbonium1

"Don't be so naive."

Says a Flat Earther.

Says a ball Earther, stalking me into completely different threads!

Back to the issue, now....

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

"Don't be so naive."

Says a Flat Earther.

Says a ball Earther, stalking me into completely different threads!

Back to the issue, now....

So, according to you, replying to a post of yours is "stalking" you?

Back to the issue, it would seem to be "why isn't this in the Hoax or LOL bin already"?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

So, according to you, replying to a post of yours is "stalking" you?

Yes, because it's an off topic personal attack, not a 'reply'.

Just act like a mature adult, that's all I'm saying here.

Now, back to the issue, hopefully.....

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

OK. As others have pointed out, it's a hoax.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

An implantable RFID is beyond the ability of just about everyone to duplicate. Black market chips, when they are rolled out, will be pretty expensive. Then you need someone with a medical lab to implant it unless you want some really nasty infections. Then you have to somehow bypass that database. It's hard to do all that without raising suspicions. Then you have the issue of the number being valid for you... if it's not, then the chip simply won't work. It may operate properly, but the data it gives out will be incorrect.

True.

I'm chipped by choice. It makes getting into and out of some of the facilities I work in much quicker and easier.

The data on the chip is simply my identification along with some other info about security clearances, etc.

I know exactly what is on the chip because I've seen it myself a few times.

Also, everything other than my name is encrypted with a 256bit encryption key. The "reader" needs to have both my public key and then I provide the private key if requested/necessary. But that's rare.

It's also SOP at almost every secure facility that uses RFID chips.

Ask anyone who works in one.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

If desired officially, that personal encryption key could be rendered moot. All it would take is for your employer to decide that personal encryption keys were no longer desired, and the next entry you make would grab the key and save it. Future entry attempts could then use the personal key automatically.

I'm not saying your employer could or would do that, but it is technically possible.

Also, the identification number is all anyone would really need. The security information stored is simply bypassing a database. Once that ID number is known, databases can be accessed about anything known about you by anyone.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If desired officially, that personal encryption key could be rendered moot. All it would take is for your employer to decide that personal encryption keys were no longer desired, and the next entry you make would grab the key and save it. Future entry attempts could then use the personal key automatically.

True.

But change comes slowly in certain areas of gov't.

I mean this is already old tech...but it's what they've got and it probably falls under the "If it ain't broke don't fix it" realm of gov't endeavors, and that can be an intractable beast.

It's only used at the entrances to the facilities. Once inside there are more state-of-art biometric scanners, but still at least a few steps behind what's available. I enter certain areas with just a full hand scan. No iris scans which are definitely cooler in my opinion.

But my opinion doesn't count for much in the area of security. Plus - I'm just an independent contractor. The military folks there definitely have more sway. I just go with the flow - as long as they keep paying my daily rate...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I worked with NASA on an EUSO project for a short time, and there were iris scanners on certain doors in the building. It's definitely cool tech! I never had need to into those areas, and to be honest I am not even sure if they were operational, but I used to pass them about every day. The first time, I stopped and did a double-take just to be sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing!

Anyway, just wanted to ensure you knew what the potential was.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I worked with NASA on an EUSO project for a short time, and there were iris scanners on certain doors in the building. It's definitely cool tech! I never had need to into those areas, and to be honest I am not even sure if they were operational, but I used to pass them about every day. The first time, I stopped and did a double-take just to be sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing!

The only time I've ever seen them in use is when I watch NCIS and Gibbs wants to enter MTAC.

I miss that show. Is it still even on? I haven't seen it in years...

And Abbey (Pauley Perrette) is hot as a pistol. And Pauley Perrette is really cool. She jumped into a discussion I was having on Twitter and then started following me. She's sharp as well as hot.

My heart was all a-flutter...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Forcing this type of RFID chip into everyone is not ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join