It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those that dont think they are chipped.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is not a hoax. Somehow they have developed a vaccine with a chip, for your safety. It is simply a fact the modern world and its infrastructure is vulnerable to disruptions, so tighter control of the population will have to be required. But this means personal surveillance will have to be upgraded.I wonder if its worth it? note the date on this it was a private government partnership,

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
This isn't a vaccine with a chip, it is a container with a chip.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

DARPA has also developed a chip that will detect covid19 in the body...

The Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is working on creating an implantable microchip that would monitor the human body for signs of the coronavirus. DARPA wants to take pandemics off the table. COVID-19 has infected more than 250,000 U.S. Defense Department personnel and their dependents around the world.

Tissue-Like Gel in the Skin
Tissue chip development is one of the rapidly growing areas in biomedical sciences. On the 60 Minutes Show, Retired U.S. Colonel Matthew (Matt) Hepburn, an army infectious disease physician heading up DARPA’s response to the pandemic, held up a vial of green tissue-like gel which contained the chip. On the show, Hepburn said “That tiny green thing in there, you put it underneath your skin and what that tells you is that there are chemical reactions going on inside the body and that signal means you are going to have symptoms tomorrow.”

“It’s like a ‘check engine’ light,” Hepburn added. Hepburn joined DARPA as a program manager in 2013 and aims to address the dynamic threats of emerging infectious diseases with potential impact on national security.

Hepburn also revealed that DARPA has developed a filter to remove the virus from the blood through a dialysis machine, and that the FDA has approved it, and it has already been used on 300 patients.

www.swfinstitute.org...

And I feel sorry for anyone who thinks the mandates will stop at the vaccine. Lol. It will probably be mandated to have this chip eventually so coronavirus will be immediately detected before you go in public. Because as we all know, the vaccine does not stop transmission or infection so despite vaccination, everyone is a disease carrier, still. This is why they will want everyone to have the chip that can detect the virus before symptoms emerge.
edit on 6-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I don't have time to watch this till later tonight, but it looks interesting!~! Plus I notice it is dated May 2020, so it definitely has had the chance to be even more developed and/or used.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It's an old video and really uninteresting. The RFID he's talking about is just about monitoring dose administration, not injecting people with chips.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This is not a hoax.

Your Original Post premise is a complete hoax.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As I mentioned in my earlier comment DARPA has developed a chip to detect covid19 in the body. What do you think the chances are of this being mandated, similar to the vaccines because the vaccines don't provide really great protection, but this chip will identify chemical changes in the body that signal a covid19 infection before symptoms arise.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Why would personal surveillance have to be upgraded considering our current CCTV capabilities?

Also the fact is we are already chipped with the smartphones 99% of us carry around in our pockets that have the capability to record everything we say and do online never mind everyday life.

Who's firmware and software they can update at will, and where the technology is upgraded ever two years with each new phone.
edit on 6-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Where in the clip you posted does it show that a vaccine with a tracking chip has been designed vs a chip being part of the eye dropper syringe mechanism?

Specifically at 3:36 the question around how does the RFID chip work gets asked and its talked about by Jay Walker until roughly 4:24 including his mentioning that it is optional.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The RFID identifies the container instead of a bar code.
Nothing to see here.

I'm not saying chips are not coming, because I believe they are, but no in this instance

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Because of facemasks? facial identification is useless.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
As I mentioned in my earlier comment DARPA has developed a chip to detect covid19 in the body.

What does an external device have to do with this bull?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Why would Darpa even do this? because they can. When you are jabbed, your name and address are recorded along with the batch number, and also the side of the arm the jab was inserted. That's important, I wonder why?
edit on 6-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Because of facemasks? facial identification is useless.

Then they would just tell us to take the mask off then..lol

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
This isn't a vaccine with a chip, it is a container with a chip.

If they're telling this now, it's much further advanced and microscopic !!!!

Flu shots microchipped for decades !!!!!!!! 😎🚬

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Do facemasks make our smart phones capability or capacity to gather data about us useless?

Your kind of correct all the same, current facial recognition is no match for face masks.

However things may change in that department fast.

Like i suggest through, the smart phone in your pocket is far more capable, upgradable, and interchangeable, than any RFID technology, and its also willingly carried around by the majority of us with little to no fuss whatsoever.
edit on 6-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
So?

The vid in the OP still isn't talking about a vaccine with a chip.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I think he is.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Exactly. They don't need to put anything into us covertly when we're already willingly giving them full access to our lives.

Video biometrics go beyond facial recognition. Two emerging techs are gait analysis and vein matching. Aside from that, facial recognition will eventually be trained to work around the masks, if it hasn't already.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Why would personal surveillance have to be upgraded considering our current CCTV capabilities?

Also the fact is we are already chipped with the smartphones 99% of us carry around in our pockets that have the capability to record everything we say and do online never mind everyday life.

Who's firmware and software they can update at will, and where the technology is upgraded ever two years with each new phone.

I agree, but, some sort of biological sensor could be the next step. I can see the marketing now:

"scared of getting a heart attack or stroke? Insert this device into your hand to get constant live parameters on your circulatory system"

The population is easily coerced if it means enhanced "safety"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join