It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No t another Halloween movie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Is this guy for real??

How many times has he been killed? I' ve just seen an ad for 'Halloween Kills'. Seriously?

1978 was the original... its now 2021 ffs. This guy should be dead and burried long time ago...

43 years.
edit on 6-10-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

He's getting on a bit.....

Looks pale around the face......

Been killed a few times already? Immune system compromised???

He gonna die for real this time!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well, the Halloween franchises killer is Michael Myers, not Jason Voorhes. Don't worry, though, covid will get him this time around............

............unless he gets the jab?? XD

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Still wrapping my mind around the new Halloween trilogy. Just kill the guy already. It should have ended when he got beheaded in H20.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Still wrapping my mind around the new Halloween trilogy. Just kill the guy already. It should have ended when he got beheaded in H20.

should of died in the fire... end of.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

Well, the Halloween franchises killer is Michael Myers, not Jason Voorhes. Don't worry, though, covid will get him this time around............

............unless he gets the jab?? XD

Yes, you're correct... films been going on for ages, i'm losing my marbles!
edit on 6-10-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

His new scary gimmick is that he won't be wearing a mask.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

“Not Another Halloween Movie” is my favorite Keenan Ivory Wayans movie evah!!

I will watch just because Jamie LC showed up (she’s not stupid… ever watch Scream Queens??).

Just as long as it Is not JR stepping out out of a shower with “it was only a dream” explanation!!!

ETA: S+F for the effort (may want to fix the title while you can!! And, I will watch this “instant nostalgia” piece fwiw.

edit on 6-10-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Kelsey Grammar

edit on 6-10-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: clarity and some luv

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The constant rebooting has left the franchise damaged like the terminator series. Casting 300 year old Curtis gives the new ones a whatever happened to baby jane vibe but she really is to old for this stuff. Same with michael gross from those tremors movies. At his age the only tremors he should be concerned about are the onset of parkinsons. Quite liked the rob zombie remake. Not having any fun with the great grandma edition.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I liked the first one of this trilogy. You're supposed to ignore everything that happened after the first one. It's a new writer's vision of what should have been the sequels.

I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Um actually as a horror fanantic and afficianado, I hope he keeps going maybe michael meyers can have son or daughter that will continue the legacy of darkness. apparently Jamie lee curtis duaghter and grand daughter just want to be Normal.

I actually really liked the last one.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
After Rob Zombie butchered the property with his vision of a reboot, they needed to salvage what they could and get a couple of palate cleansers in the mold of the original series onto the table.

Besides, they're now written by Kenny Powers of all people.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Where is he gonna attack her?

Haddonfield Illinois Dr Sam Loomis Memorial Hospital for the Aged

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

No one will remain seated as Meyer's shuffles his walker after Stroud, who's mobility scooter battery is in the red.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
They’re remaking child’s play as well. Guess Hollywood can’t come up with new ideas these days so we get stuck with pussified pc remakes.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
After Halloween 4 or 5....
Who even cares.

Really!!!!!!

We've getting ready for watching those again this year.
The rest are just trying to make more $$$.
Shame on them.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Well, there was the writer’s strike, then some good years (ever watch “The Gilmore Girls, The Flight of The Choncords, Dexter, Dead Like Me, Pushing Daises???).

Good stuff!! Then another problem when the “big names” came back and the writing was not as good (all our taste changed, so snarky humor died). Then what???

Well, we fractured off to cable shows (The Trailer Park Boys), and then the “old school” couldn’t keep up.

Now what?? IDK. But there are some good shows to watch!! And regular TV has gotten better too!!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Speaking of Horror movies........did anyone see that they Finally Identified the Zodiac Killer???

Link

Link

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Yes, and we'll know for sure this time it's over because he won't get vaccinated either and then he catches COVID from the heroine who, as a vaccinated girl, has only a mild case, so he DIES ... after being stabbed several dozen times ... but he does get put on a ventilator, so there is that.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

That's a good one . Maybe his victims will be...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join