It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden inherited a broken border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
We have heard the lies and crying/gnashing of teeth about how poor Joe was left with a mess at the border. Apparently, after he reversed all of Trump border initiatives, it just fell apart. Shame of Trump for that. But now that we have identified the person to blame for this, we still have a problem. The border has been under Joey's control for over 8 months now. He has put Harris in charge of fixing the problem at the border. To date, all we have heard from Joe or Kamilla is that it's Trump's fault, those guys on horses had whips and went after dark brown people, and crickets.

So what's the solution Joe? You aren't smart enough to at least make it look like you are trying? I mean, putting Harris in charge was smart. She can cackle about it a bit and runnoft and hide. She is good at that. But to do nothing seems to be showing a glaring weakness. Sure it shows that the MSM is not interested in anything but boot licking, but at some point, should you at least pretend you are trying?

If you want to show the world you are a joke, DON'T CHANGE A THING. You are doing fantastic. In only 8 months you have solidified your place in history as the worst president the US has ever had. So you can be proud of that.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is what open border policy looks like.

Human trafficking, smuggling, drugs.

It's what the evil left wanted when they voted for Biden.

I don't see them complaining.

It's what 81 trillion people voted for in the bestest most free and fair election since the invention of air.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

not anymore at least.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
All Biden had to do was leave Trump's policies in place and waaaaalaaa Biden has a successful pResidency 😃

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DBCowboy

not anymore at least.

What a gift.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Network Dude, we agree. Awesome.

The border has been under Joey's control for over 8 months now. He has put Harris in charge of fixing the problem at the border.

The Biden admin knows the border is a contentious issue, and with that mind you would think that they would extend an olive branch, find mutual ground and try to improve the situation and security. Border security and improvement HAS been a focus of improvement with almost every admin previously. Currently, the effort has been pitiful.

But to do nothing seems to be showing a glaring weakness. Sure it shows that the MSM is not interested in anything but boot licking, but at some point, should you at least pretend you are trying?

The MSM is just pumping these recent events for viewship. They are not critical of the current admin, they continually blame the policies of the prior. Why not call out Biden and Harris to actually improve things? That would be a good start.

Harris' silence on the border issue is deafening.

Secure the border. Expand policies if needed. Doing nothing after 8 months is not acceptable.

edit on 6-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You're on crack if you believe that.
So I guess the obvious follow up is who are you shilling for?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All Biden had to do was leave Trump's policies in place and waaaaalaaa Biden has a successful pResidency 😃

lol, Houseplant Biden being the first openly senile president brings a whole new meaning to plausible deniability.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Well said.
I was able to give you a star on that post!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Don't forget, the border patrol agents whipping the brown people were appointed by Trump himself and they were wearing MAGA hats during the whippings.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Well said.
I was able to give you a star on that post!

Thanks. I knew there was mutual ground for us to find.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Don't forget, the border patrol agents whipping the brown people were appointed by Trump himself and they were wearing MAGA hats during the whippings.

I cant tell if this is sarcasm, and I use it a lot. They were most definitely not wear maga hats. I think I saw cowboy hats. Do you have a photo of them wearing the red hats?

I would not relate cowboy hats specifically with maga hats.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I have said this a few times, I don't think it's possible to screw up this badly and it be accidental. this is all by design. I cannot fathom the end goal here, but it seems they are getting what they want. And they are "the left in general". it's a shame nobody seems to be speaking up on this other than republican governors and Fox news.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Joe Biden here. No one had mentioned this until now, so thank you. I check this forum daily and appreciate the personalized message! However, you're screwed. I'm gonna get y'all fired and hire me Haitians! Yippie!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

I believe the whips were purchased at a Trump outlet store. They were in the "racial tension" department right next to the white sheets and wooden crosses soaked in kerosene. They were on sale last week if you used the code "Hanity" at checkout.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

Joe Biden here. No one had mentioned this until now, so thank you. I check this forum daily and appreciate the personalized message! However, you're screwed. I'm gonna get y'all fired and hire me Haitians! Yippie!!!!

Joe, they told you about it in-between ice-cream and Nuclear subs to Straya. So I totally get how you missed it. BTW, Cornpop said hey.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
oops
edit on 1062021 by GuitaristRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I have said this a few times, I don't think it's possible to screw up this badly and it be accidental. this is all by design. I cannot fathom the end goal here, but it seems they are getting what they want. And they are "the left in general". it's a shame nobody seems to be speaking up on this other than republican governors and Fox news.

The lack of critical comment against the lack of work at the border is definitely silly.

In terms of the end of game of doing nothing, I believe it may be Democrats hedging their bets. What I mean by that is the Democrats can be purposely not addressing the border in the event that the mid-terms dont go their way and then they can blame the GOP for not supporting actions to fix the situation. If the Democrats do well in the mid-terms, they can they claim that the majority of control they have has allowed them to fix the on-going issues at the border and better position themselves for 2024. What do you think?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
What do you think?

I think it would take an incredibly dumb person to think that anything at the border is anyone but Biden's fault, but that doesn't mean you aren't right and they will try.

I hope the midterms go well for the right, and we can fix some things. I also hope that we gain total control in 2024 and we put the right on notice that if things aren't starting to get fixed, we are going to kick everyone out of the pool.

But the way the left is being silent on all the failures is shockingly odd. perhaps it's the realization that even thought he was an asshole, he was good for the country and they feel guilty for letting the MSM teach them to hate him for his personality. I know if I was that easily led, I'd be ashamed.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Biden inherited a broken border... from Barack Obama.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join