It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflict Of Interest?--I Report-YOU Decide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Can you please cite specific acts of violence against those snip clowns that call themselves teachers.

Why? Are you saying there aren't any?

are there any laws on the books to deal with assault and battery? Is it the proper protocol to turn those crimes over to the FBI?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Can you please cite specific acts of violence against those snip clowns that call themselves teachers.

are there any laws on the books to deal with assault and battery? Is it the proper protocol to turn those crimes over to the FBI?

Isn't there something called jurisdiction?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Isn't there something called jurisdiction?

Pretty sure there's something called the 10th amendment.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Oh. You mean like the one that ran Eric Trump out of St. Jude's?

What's Hunter up to? Another 10 for the Big Guy?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Not sure that this says that's what they're doing.

Coordination and partnership with local law enforcement is critical to implementing these measures for the benefit of our nation's nearly 14,000 public school districts. To this end, I am directing the Federal Bureau of Investigation, working with each United States Attorney, to convene meetings with federal, state, local, Tribal, and territorial leaders in each federal judicial district within 30 days of the issuance of this memorandum. These meetings will facilitate the discussion of strategies for addressing threats against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff, and will open dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting, assessment, and response.

The Department is steadfast in its commitment to protect all people in the United States from violence, threats of violence, and other forms of intimidation arid harassment.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The last paragraph of the statement gives it all away as the bulls#t it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am having trouble seeing the direct connection between Panorma Education and the propagation of Critical Race Theory specifically. You have made the connection, but I just dont see it in publicly available information.

From Panorama's CEO, A. Fuhrer, in the information available in the OP:

Letter From Panorama Education's CEO: Our Stand Against Systemic Racism

www.panoramaed.com...
edit on 6-10-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
They shouldn’t go to meetings. They should go to their homes and conduct some “mostly peaceful protest” but then again “whoever said protest have to be peaceful”.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Except when it comes to those public servants called cops.

Then it's open season.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Here are a few from Forbes summarizes nicely;

Trump has long drawn scrutiny for frequent visits to his private properties and resorts during his presidency, with Washington Post reporter David Fahrenthold estimating the Secret Service has paid as much as $1.1 million to the Trump Organization.

The report counts 503 visits to Trump properties during his presidency, including 74 visits just this year, but it also found the seemingly permeable barrier between the federal government and Trump’s businesses gets significantly deeper.

Executive branch officials made 885 trips to Trump’s properties and members of Congress visited them 344 times, with 69 state officials and 145 foreign officials also making trips for a total of 2,014 visits by U.S. and foreign officials.

The report also notes 231 events held by special interest groups and another 88 events held by political groups – mostly Trump-affiliated ones – at Trump properties, with the political events garnering his private business $23.2 million in revenue since his 2015 campaign announcement including nearly $10 million since his presidency began.

Trump and White House officials have used their official platforms to promote or mention Trump businesses 426 times, the report says, with foreign governments granting the Trump Organization 67 trademarks – including 46 from China – despite Trump’s pledge not to pursue foreign deals while in office.

Another good final point

$1.9 Billion. That’s how much Trump’s businesses made in revenue during his first three years in office, Forbes’ Dan Alexander reported. Of that, $2.3 million comes directly from payments made by the Trump campaign.

Trump's 3400 conflicts of interest

Oh, lets not forget tax returns and all the other fun stuff. But lets not drag up all that past. Lets see if the Biden admin can top the record.
edit on 6-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Of course. It's a BS statement that says "we're going to have lots of meeting and study the problem" so that they don't have to really DO anything, while invoking scary names like the FBI.

Much ado about nothing, not even critical race theory.

edit on 6-10-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Not sure that this says that's what they're doing.

Coordination and partnership with local law enforcement is critical to implementing these measures for the benefit of our nation's nearly 14,000 public school districts. To this end, I am directing the Federal Bureau of Investigation, working with each United States Attorney, to convene meetings with federal, state, local, Tribal, and territorial leaders in each federal judicial district within 30 days of the issuance of this memorandum. These meetings will facilitate the discussion of strategies for addressing threats against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff, and will open dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting, assessment, and response.

The Department is steadfast in its commitment to protect all people in the United States from violence, threats of violence, and other forms of intimidation arid harassment.

you are correct in that you aren't sure. They asked the FBI to treat the offenders like domestic terrorists. But the offenders are mostly pissed off parents who are talking loudly at the school boards. If some asshole decides to use violence or threats, call the cops and have him arrested. Local cops. No FBI needed. No DOJ input needed. I know you love to cheer your federal army of the left, but those of us who don't benefit from the DNC run FBI, don't like seeing our DOJ being partisan gestapo.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They asked the FBI to treat the offenders like domestic terrorists.

They? You mean the AG's office? I don't know about that, but if they think that this isn't just a grassroots phenomena, that it's a well organized multi state movement to use threats of violence and violence to co-opt school boards to do their political bidding, or else, then I can see their rationale for calling it domestic terrorism.

Imagine 20 guys in Small Town USA taking Pennsylvania's Steve Lynch's threat literally at their own school board meeting.

I’m going in there with 20 strong men, I’m going to speak to the school board and I’m going to give them an option. They can leave or they can be removed.

LINK

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
They simply don't exist, you know, like antifa.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I am having trouble seeing the direct connection between Panorma Education and the propagation of Critical Race Theory specifically. You have made the connection, but I just dont see it in publicly available information.

www.panoramaed.com...

Thank you for the reply. Well, I agree that we need to fight racism. Racism is different than Critical Race Theory though. Are you saying they are conflating the issues? I am definitely not knowledgeable on the company or their products.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Here are a few from Forbes summarizes nicely;

Trump has long drawn scrutiny for frequent visits to his private properties and resorts during his presidency, with Washington Post reporter David Fahrenthold estimating the Secret Service has paid as much as $1.1 million to the Trump Organization.

The report counts 503 visits to Trump properties during his presidency, including 74 visits just this year, but it also found the seemingly permeable barrier between the federal government and Trump’s businesses gets significantly deeper.

Executive branch officials made 885 trips to Trump’s properties and members of Congress visited them 344 times, with 69 state officials and 145 foreign officials also making trips for a total of 2,014 visits by U.S. and foreign officials.

The report also notes 231 events held by special interest groups and another 88 events held by political groups – mostly Trump-affiliated ones – at Trump properties, with the political events garnering his private business $23.2 million in revenue since his 2015 campaign announcement including nearly $10 million since his presidency began.

Trump and White House officials have used their official platforms to promote or mention Trump businesses 426 times, the report says, with foreign governments granting the Trump Organization 67 trademarks – including 46 from China – despite Trump’s pledge not to pursue foreign deals while in office.

Another good final point

$1.9 Billion. That’s how much Trump’s businesses made in revenue during his first three years in office, Forbes’ Dan Alexander reported. Of that, $2.3 million comes directly from payments made by the Trump campaign.

Trump's 3400 conflicts of interest

Oh, lets not forget tax returns and all the other fun stuff. But lets not drag up all that past. Lets see if the Biden admin can top the record.

It's like watching a tapeworm and a leech argue over who would be the worse parasite to stick up your bum for 4 years.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

n recent months, there has been a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff who participate in the vital work of running our nation's public schools. While spirited debate about policy matters is protected under our Constitution, that protection does not extend to threats of violence or efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views.

Threats against public servants are not only illegal, they run counter to our nation's core values. Those who dedicate their time and energy to ensuring that our children receive a proper education in a safe environment deserve to be able to do their work without fear for their safety.

The Department takes these incidents seriously and is committed to using its authority and resources to discourage these threats, identify them when they occur, and prosecute them when appropriate. In the coming days, the Department will announce a series of measures designed to address the rise in criminal conduct directed toward school personnel.

www.justice.gov...

Can you please cite where critical race theory is mentioned in the memo partially cited above? Because I'm not seeing it anywhere in the statement released by the AG's office.

There’s 3 other sources in the OP Sook.

I can’t see things when I close my eyes either.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.panoramaed.com...

Thank you for the reply. Well, I agree that we need to fight racism. Racism is different than Critical Race Theory though.

"SYSTEMIC racism"...is what Panorama's CEO is talking about in his diatribe.
Seems you conveniently dropped that particular word from the Panorama's CEO's statements.

edit on 6-10-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Business as usual in the apocalypse.

And like usual, not a damn thing will happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Can you please cite where critical race theory is mentioned in the memo partially cited above? Because I'm not seeing it anywhere in the statement released by the AG's office.

Do you think parents just woke up one day across the US and decided to take school boards to task over nothing?

What do you think caused this spike in apparent 'harassment, intimidation and threats of violence'?

Why are you always posting unhinged, denial-of-reality ignorant diatribe?

WOW, talk about pathetic, you take it to a whole new level.

edit on 6/10/2021 by Sublimecraft because:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join