It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflict Of Interest?--I Report-YOU Decide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
We all know Merrick Garland...

Garland is Joe Biden's U.S. Attorney General.

Garland's DOJ recently issued a memorandum instructing the FBI to begin investigating parents who confront school board administrators over Critical Race Theory material.

AG Garland's daughter, Rebecca, is married to Xan Tanner.

Rebecca's husband, Xan, is the co-founder of Panorama Education, a company that produces and distributes 'social learning' resource material to school districts and it's teachers teaching Critical Race Theory.

Conflict Of Interest for AG Garland?

Sure seems so to me.

www.justice.gov...
www.nytimes.com...
www.panoramaed.com...
theconservativetreehouse.com... ce-material-to-school-districts/

edit on 6-10-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So I've worked for several consulting firms in my career, some of them boutique and some for big financial audit firms. Even the boutique ones would call this a conflict of interest. It's really sad that private business has stricter regulation and control over these sorts of matters and not those at the highest level of government.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

So I've worked for several consulting firms in my career, some of them boutique and some for big financial audit firms. Even the boutique ones would call this a conflict of interest. It's really sad that private business has stricter regulation and control over these sorts of matters and not those at the highest level of government.

Oh, there's control! If this has happened in Trump's administration (and I'm not a "Trumpster"), everybody would be screaming.

It's just that the rules apply for some bit not for others. "Everyone is equal; some are just more equal than others."

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

They don’t care, now hush and buy a bad painting by Hunter, he can also take Chinese currency.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I am having trouble seeing the direct connection between Panorma Education and the propagation of Critical Race Theory specifically. You have made the connection, but I just dont see it in publicly available information. Can you provide some greater detail? I was not able to access the NYT article and the Conservative treehouse article makes the connection you have stated, but I am not seeing the actual connection there either.

Panorma uses the term "Social Emotional Learning", which is very vague to me.

There would most definitely be a conflict of interest if a private company is being pushed by an administration official, especially if the executing body is one of enforcement.
edit on 6-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I wanted to come on here and crack a joke or two, but this is such BS. IT'S CONTROLLING AND MANIPULATIVE they know not enough people give a crap, to call it for what it is.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Stop kidding us, DB. We know you secretly want to be offered a position in Biden's administration.

Cheers

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Conflict Of Interest for AG Garland?

It is corrupt as F*.

September 2021 – Panorama Education, which has built out a K-12 education software platform, has raised $60 million in a Series C round of funding led by General Atlantic.

Existing backers Owl Ventures, Emerson Collective, Uncork Capital, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and Tao Capital Partners also participated in the financing, which brings the Boston-based company’s total raised since its 2012 inception to $105 million.

Panorama declined to reveal at what valuation the Series C was raised, nor did it provide any specific financial growth metrics.CEO and co-founder Aaron Feuer did say the company now serves 13 million students in 23,000 schools across the United States, which means that 25% of American students are enrolled in a district served by Panorama today.

Institutionalized BIGOTRY, and making $$ at the same time.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Hypntick

Oh, there's control! If this has happened in Trump's administration (and I'm not a "Trumpster"), everybody would be screaming.

It's just that the rules apply for some bit not for others. "Everyone is equal; some are just more equal than others."

Rules for thee and not for mee

Should be the dnc party slogan at this point.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wonder if Panorama Education has lots of minimum wage workers ?😧

Total Garland Conflicts 😧😧

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If someone painted a portrait of all the individuals together and then sold it for $500,000 that would eliminate any conflicts of interest.

I'm sure they're Hunting for an artist as we speak.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Their website is loaded with innuendo and back-door references 😎

They have good law firms and PR advisors making sure the triangles are all "3-4-5" 🚬

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

n recent months, there has been a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff who participate in the vital work of running our nation's public schools. While spirited debate about policy matters is protected under our Constitution, that protection does not extend to threats of violence or efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views.

Threats against public servants are not only illegal, they run counter to our nation's core values. Those who dedicate their time and energy to ensuring that our children receive a proper education in a safe environment deserve to be able to do their work without fear for their safety.

The Department takes these incidents seriously and is committed to using its authority and resources to discourage these threats, identify them when they occur, and prosecute them when appropriate. In the coming days, the Department will announce a series of measures designed to address the rise in criminal conduct directed toward school personnel.

www.justice.gov...

Can you please cite where critical race theory is mentioned in the memo partially cited above? Because I'm not seeing it anywhere in the statement released by the AG's office.

edit on 6-10-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Can you please cite specific acts of violence against those snip clowns that call themselves teachers.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: DBCowboy

Stop kidding us, DB. We know you secretly want to be offered a position in Biden's administration.

Cheers

Maybe true, but the "position" they want me in gives me rug burns.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm confused.

I thought conflicts of interest were a prerequisite for this administration?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

TL,DR the US attorney general's son in law is squirming under the microscope and wants daddy to make the mean hurtful parents to stop asking questions.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I'm confused.

I thought conflicts of interest were a prerequisite for this administration?

You are thinking of the previous administration. This one is also well on its way.
edit on 6-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Can you please cite specific acts of violence against those snip clowns that call themselves teachers.

Why? Are you saying there aren't any?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If there was.

The media would be snipping about it 24/7 comparing it to 9-11.

Since they aren't.

It's all bs to turn the FBI against parents.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join