It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UCHealth denies kidney transplant to unvaccinated woman in stage 5 renal failure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
If its true your ex wife is a covid charge nurse as I am, and you ignore what she has to say about the vax and covid then you really are just a mindless zombie of the Covid Narrative.

I trust what she says about Covid, she's terrified of it. The first time she saw someone die from it, she came over to pick up the kids. 7am (she works overnights) she walks in my house to pick up the kids, grabs a beer out of my fridge, slams it and bawls in my living room for half an hour.

Go back and read what I said. I don't trust her opinion on ANY vaccines, because she's completely against all of them.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Really. Which part would you like to refute? Viable organs are in short supply, and they don't want to waste them on someone who will likely be exposed to, and die, from covid while their immune system is shut down. There is a long list of other vaccines they have to be current on as well.

Considering that the donor is a friend who happens to be a match and is willing to donate just to her, your argument is invalid.

Reading comprehension is becoming a lost skill.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
It's fear mate , the only thing that can make a person think like Lord Ahriman is fear.

What am I afraid of? Covid? Nah. Other than harm to my loved ones, I fear very little.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: LordAhriman

My wife is an R.N.
Is it ok if she refuses to treat someone with HIV ?
Maybe because they're gay ?

Shall we start putting signs on water fountains that say "Whites Only " ?

COMPLETELY off topic, and unrelated.

No it's not.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So you like old science but deny the science behind natural immunity and it being stronger than vaccines? Imagine that

The immunosuppressive drugs they put them on will negate any natural immunity they might have, hence the list of required vaccines for any organ transplant.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Even more proof that its arrogance and ignorance that leads your opinion lol

If its true your ex wife is a covid charge nurse as I am, and you ignore what she has to say about the vax and covid then you really are just a mindless zombie of the Covid Narrative.

Now be a good little puppet and go post on your other forums and push that agenda, go go go you have a quota to make

I'm a pilot and I know a lot of crazy ass pilots, so why would the medical community be any different? Do not always jump on an appeal to authority fallacy that seems to drive so many of these posts as proof of validation. What we do know is this.

98%+ of doctors are vaccinated
90%+ of other medical people and teachers are vaccinated, most likely 95%+.

So what does that say about this lady no matter who she is? If you think my numbers are false then so be it, but the reality is there.

edit on 6-10-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Considering that the donor is a friend who happens to be a match and is willing to donate just to her, your argument is invalid.

Doesn't change the fact that she will likely die from covid when her immune system is suppressed. Same with the flu, which is why a flu shot is also required. It would be a waste of an organ, and the surgeons' time and resources going into sniffles season.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

No it's not.

Humor me then. How does being gay or black have anything to do with the required list of vaccines a patient must take before an organ transplant? This is not something that a surgeon will budge on. Take these shots, or no organ for you. It has been this way for decades.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Did you miss where at least one of them - the recipient - *had* freaking COVID?! She should have natural immunity which is *as good* if not better than vaccine induced. The least the hospital could is give her a titer test for antibodies if that is really the concern.

edit on 6-10-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I trust what she says about Covid, she's terrified of it. The first time she saw someone die from it, she came over to pick up the kids. 7am (she works overnights) she walks in my house to pick up the kids, grabs a beer out of my fridge, slams it and bawls in my living room for half an hour.

Go back and read what I said. I don't trust her opinion on ANY vaccines, because she's completely against all of them.

With the amount of disdain you type out for her, it sounds like your wife needs a divorce attorney, and a real man who can respect her regardless of what he thinks himself.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Did you miss where at least one of them - the recipient - *had* freaking COVID?! She should have natural immunity which is *as good* if not better than vaccine induced. The least the hospital could is give her a titer test for antibodies if that is really the concern.

I'd be willing to guess she's probably had the flu before too, but she still has to have a flu shot to get this surgery.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The current COVID vaccines produce antibodies that work against alpha strain, same as her natural immunity did. Evidence shows that the vaccine produced antibodies are not more effective than naturally produced ones and the shots have not been updated like flu vaccines annually are.

Apples to oranges

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
With the amount of disdain you type out for her, it sounds like your wife needs a divorce attorney, and a real man who can respect her regardless of what he thinks himself.

EX-wife. Divorced 9 years ago, so too late for that attorney. I love her with all of my heart, and she's my best friend aside from my current wife. We just weren't compatible to live together.

I have nothing bad to say about her other than I think her take on vaccines is dumb. Where is this disdain and lack of respect that you speak of?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What people seem to be missing here.

She has her own donor!!!
Sounds like that donor is not going to give her kidney to anyone else. Just this woman.

So, basically, this boils down to the hospital refusing to perform life saving surgery.

Sue their asses off.

This is horrible.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

She has her own donor!!!
Sounds like that donor is not going to give her kidney to anyone else. Just this woman.

So, basically, this boils down to the hospital refusing to perform life saving surgery.

Sue their asses off.

This is horrible.

The hospital doesn't just say OK jump up on the table. They have requirements that take a month or two as prep. A big part of those requirements can include shots and drugs, and it seems the COVID vaccine is on their list of requirements, so just like anything else on the list if you do not want to do the prep work then you don't get the surgery. Kind of simple.

edit on 6-10-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

This is not something that a surgeon will budge on.

Odds are that it isn't the surgeon. It's the Administration and their lawyers.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Doesn't change the fact that she will likely die from covid when her immune system is suppressed. Same with the flu, which is why a flu shot is also required. It would be a waste of an organ, and the surgeons' time and resources going into sniffles season.

Lol
Die from something 99% of people don't die from?
And you expect to be taken seriously?

Wow
What a load of crap.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
What people seem to be missing here.

She has her own donor!!!

Sue their asses off.

This is horrible.

Yep
Bring the lawyers
All of them

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Die from something 99% of people don't die from?
And you expect to be taken seriously?

Wow
What a load of crap.

Like the flu shot that they also require?

Go back and read. Read my first post, and the link I later provided. THEY SHUT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM DOWN. It's almost certain they would die from covid if they caught it in that state.
edit on 6-10-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Why?
Is it a third world hospital that is not cleaned properly?
Pro tip: most that get covid will LIVE

Take your bs fearmongering elsewhere
You have NO IDEA who will die from what

Your defense of tptb bs line about covid is quite revealing tho, thanks for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join