It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UCHealth denies kidney transplant to unvaccinated woman in stage 5 renal failure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

but not take their advice on a virtually harmless shot?

Because the shot is useless whether you believe its harmless or not (and its not)

Please dont start in with me, I KNOW for a fact youre not a nurse or a doctor or a virologist or in the medical field, so i really dont care to hear your pro Covid Vax propaganda spewing fourth

Im the charge nurse on a Covid floor, have been since this whole thing hit our shores.....youre not gonna sway me to believe anything other then what I have seen myself

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
Having lived it for 5 years I am FULLY aware of treatments.
This is just OTT madness.

Why? Because you don't like this particular vaccine? Surgeons don't care about your opinion.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

ehhh, I think this is a little different. If they had enough to go to every person that is one thing.

No its not different at all, if they were up for their kidney then UP TILL COVID they met every criteria and condition to receive that kidney and she has a willing DONOR

Yes this is criminal.
edit on 6-10-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Cymru
Having lived it for 5 years I am FULLY aware of treatments.
This is just OTT madness.

Why? Because you don't like this particular vaccine? Surgeons don't care about your opinion.

and no one cares about yours either

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

originally posted by: all2human
History will judge people who support this blatant discrimination.

The scary thing is there are a lot of people who are ok with this and thing all unvaxxed should be denied ANY medical treatment. The comments I read on social media are disgusting. Society is so messed up.

Risky Pondering of The Day:

I wonder.
With all the advances in neonatal/newborn medical care over the decades, were folks like that naturally supposed to survive the diaper years in the first place? Maybe what we're seeing is the fallout of that? The offspring that didn't die off, but might have been supposed to, grew up and ain't right in the noggin for it. In other words, fish out of water & they might have an inkling of that.
Hey folks, we never know, we're not Nature, are we?
edit on 10/6/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So I like to look deeper into these things and I went 12 pagers deep and saw the same exact wording with no other posts on any site but just this one and that is kind of concerning to me.

It seems this woman needs a kidney transplant and her hospital is unwilling to test possible donors for a match if they are not vaccinated. She is trying to set up a surgery for a few months down the road and so will need to find a hospital that doesn't care or not if anyone is vaccinated. I know many hospitals are limiting surgeries that are not day surgeries, so who knows all the details in this.
edit on 6-10-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Makes total sense. After an organ transplant, you are immunosuppressed so your body doesn't reject the organ it sees as a foreign body. You have to be current on all available vaccines, even the flu shot, to get an organ transplant. If someone contracts covid after a transplant, they are not likely to survive and the organ is wasted.

If you drink, you don't get a liver. If you smoke, you don't get a lung. There are not enough organs for all of the people who need them, so they're going to give it to the people who are most likely to survive.

Triage. It's not new.

Why would you trust a doctor to cut you open and swap organs, but not take their advice on a virtually harmless shot?

As much as I hate these Death Squad Decisions, it's very true. I've scrubbed in and did many organ harvestings. They are very strict about this matter. You're correct . Nothing is wasted.

Yes there are Boards of people whom makes these decisions.
edit on 6-10-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

My wife is an R.N.
Is it ok if she refuses to treat someone with HIV ?
Maybe because they're gay ?

Shall we start putting signs on water fountains that say "Whites Only " ?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

At least my opinion matches that of surgeons, virologists, immunologists, epidemiologists, etc...

I don't get my medical info from Facebook memes and conspiracy forums.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

My wife is an R.N.
Is it ok if she refuses to treat someone with HIV ?
Maybe because they're gay ?

Shall we start putting signs on water fountains that say "Whites Only " ?

COMPLETELY off topic, and unrelated.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

At least my opinion matches that of surgeons, virologists, immunologists, epidemiologists, etc...

You're arguing with a COVID charge nurse.

I can think of no reason to take you seriously.
edit on 10/6/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
You're arguing with a COVID charge nurse.

I can think of no reason to take you seriously.

That makes them as much of a surgeon as I am. See the reply from an actual surgeon a few replies up. I'm right, nurse is wrong. My ex-wife is also a covid charge nurse, and an anti-vaxxer. I had to fight with her to get our babies' routine vaccines years ago. I will never trust anything she says about vaccines.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No your opinion matches those in that area of expertise that carry the narrative theyve been told to carry

As soon as someone blows a whistle they are silenced and deplatformed, this is an undeniable fact

Youre either so brainwashed you believe all youre being fed, or your part of the army pushing the narrative, or both.
edit on 6-10-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

LoL neither do I, My god your ignorance and arrogance is astounding.

Having one or the other at that level is bad enough

But to have both at the level that you do is flat out dangerous.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It’s not about Covid, it’s about obedience.

It really is that simple , they don't give a damn about the Virus especially this late in the game.

It's all about Obedience , and what ever that Vaccine really is because that is the real question what on Earth are they injecting in people.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

My ex-wife is also a covid charge nurse, and an anti-vaxxer. I had to fight with her to get our babies' routine vaccines years ago. I will never trust anything she says about vaccines.

Even more proof that its arrogance and ignorance that leads your opinion lol

If its true your ex wife is a covid charge nurse as I am, and you ignore what she has to say about the vax and covid then you really are just a mindless zombie of the Covid Narrative.

Now be a good little puppet and go post on your other forums and push that agenda, go go go you have a quota to make

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

deny ignorance

There is a solid reason for vaccines being needed for organ recipients. That article is from 2003. This is not a new thing.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

So is my wife and I'd just like to say Thank You to all the nurses who have been on the front lines of this insanity.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

LoL neither do I, My god your ignorance and arrogance is astounding. Having one or the other at that level is bad enough But to have both at the level that you do is flat out dangerous.
a reply to: CrazyWater

It's fear mate , the only thing that can make a person think like Lord Ahriman is fear.

He has to trust what he is told , He is to afraid to think for himself .

I don't judge him for it , I just pity him.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

deny ignorance

There is a solid reason for vaccines being needed for organ recipients. That article is from 2003. This is not a new thing.

So you like old science but deny the science behind natural immunity and it being stronger than vaccines? Imagine that

Again , just like the doctors and virologists you CHOOSE to listen to, you only listen and take into account information that follows the narrative you like, even though its been proven wrong time and time again

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join