It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatcha Talkin About Willis - Remakes you would like to see

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

I'd like to see Sesame Street remade.

It's possible that some episodes were played out of sequence when it transferred to the TV in the UK.
I found it a little incoherent and the plot was hard to follow at times. The story arc seemed disjointed.
One or two of the characters seemed slightly unconvincing and occasionally the special effects let it down....I mean....some scenes were clearly just animation and the outside set needed work but, overall, The Count and Giant Bird held it together admirably enough.
Too reliant on jump-scares for shock value but I'd watch it again.

Little bit of work here and there and it could be a modern classic.

edit on 6102021 by Tulpa because: Correction

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Although I don't know who would play the part of the widowed mother and role model and whether she would smoke a pipe.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What about... Legally Married... with Children?

Al would be bi-sexual and rather be with his neighbour Jefferson than "Peggy".

Kelly would be a boy waiting to transition, because he is conservative. It would lead to hilarious frictions between Al and Kelly. But Al, preferring the prounoun they, would still beat the crap out of anyone breaking Kelly's heart.

Bud would be a cyborg talking dog, designed by Al, before they started selling various body implants for a living.

Marcy and Peggy would be the obligate lesbians of the show. And Marcy would be the Boss.

Lucky the dog would be the memory of their aborted second child, because "One is two too many", as Al would say, bursting in their very sympathetic laughter, hand tucked in their pocketed dress.

It probably plays on a channel on the interdimensional cable. You should ask Rick.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
What about... Legally Married... with Children?

Al would be bi-sexual and rather be with his neighbour Jefferson than "Peggy".

2.16 - 2.48 mins I think that Al already is. He's just not too keen on Steve.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
King of the hill.

Heard they were working on a reboot with the characters being older but dont know how its playing out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join