It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One world religion center set to open in 2022.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

On February 4, 2019, Pope Francis and the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar Ahmed Al-Tayeb captured the attention of the world when they met in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates to sign the Document on Human Fraternity – a joint declaration urging peace among all people in the world. Born out of the fraternal friendship between the two great religious figures, the Document provides a blueprint for a culture of dialogue and collaboration between faiths. The declaration intends to serve as a guide for future generations to advance a culture of mutual respect, in recognition that we are all members of one human family.

This ^ led to the creation of the organization "Higher Committe of Human Fraternity" their website says this about the committee:

The Higher Committee of Human Fraternity is an independent international committee instituted to promote human fraternity values in communities around the world and to fulfill the aspirations of the Document on Human Fraternity, which was co-signed by His Eminence Grand Imam of Al-Azhar Professor Ahmed Al-Tayeb and His Holiness Pope Francis, Head of the Catholic Church, on February 4, 2019, in Abu Dhabi, UAE

www.forhumanfraternity.org...

The member list is as follows:

Rabbi M. Bruce Lustig, Senior Rabbi at Washington Hebrew Congregation

Judge Mohamed Mahmoud Abdelsalam, Secretary-General of the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity

Cardinal Miguel Ayuso Guixot, President of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue of the Holy See

His Excellency Mohamed Khalifa Al Mubarak, Chairman of the Department of Culture, Abu Dhabi

Irina Bokova, Former Director-General of UNESCO 

Dr. Sultan Faisal Al Remeithi, Secretary-General of the Muslim Council of Elders

Professor Mohamed Hussein Mahrasawi, President of Al-Azhar University

Monsignor Yoannis Lahzi Gaid, Former Personal Secretary to Pope Francis

Yasser Hareb, Emirati Writer and TV Presenter

Leymah Gbowee, Peace Activist and Nobel Peace Laureate

Rev. Prof. Dr. Ioan Sauca, General Secretary of World Council of Churches

So. Their first project seems to be the Abrahamic Family House. Here is a little info from the website about it:

The Abrahamic Family House will be a beacon of mutual understanding, harmonious coexistence, and peace among people of faith and goodwill. It consists of a mosque, church, synagogue, and educational center to be built on Saadiyat Island, the cultural heart of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. Through its design, it captures the values shared between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, and serves as a powerful platform for inspiring and nurturing understanding and acceptance between people of goodwill. The vision for the Abrahamic Family House originated after the signing of the Document on Human Fraternity by Pope Francis and Grand Imam Ahmed Al-Tayeb in February 2019. This landmark will be a place for learning, dialogue, and worship – open to all and a true reflection of the UAE’s belief in tolerance and hospitality. Within each of the houses of worship, visitors will have the opportunity to learn about religious services, listen to holy scripture, and experience sacred rituals. A fourth space—not affiliated with any specific religion—will be an educational center where all people can come together as a single community devoted to mutual understanding and peace. The Abrahamic Family House will host a variety of programming and events—from daily religious services to international summits. Currently under construction, the project’s anticipated completion date is in 2022 and will be one of several undertakings the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity will advise upon.

Here is the link to their page about the Abrahamic Family House:

They say "Christian" but do they mean Catholic or Christian? It is obvious the pope is involved. Anticipated completion date is in 2022 so I guess we will find out soon. On a side note does anyone think the pope is the false prophet? I have heard that before.
edit on 6-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The Abrahamic Church will probably adopt the Rainbow Flag and preach about Global Warming.

These 3 Religions would not join forces unless their was an Agenda behind it - Everyday Jews, Muslims and Christians would not support a Coalition.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

There are over 4,000 recognized religions in the world.

The most commonly practiced religions are, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism.

So why did they leave out Buddhism and Hinduism?

Maybe they just aren't violent enough to make the club.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The Abomination of Desolation.

I did not expect it to be here so soon.
This is getting unreal, folks.
Get your life in order.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I take great offence against the many Anti Catholics that deny that Catholicism is a branch of Christianity, in my opinion it is THEY whom are acting in an anti Christian manner (though you know there are Catholic's that are just as judgemental and bad).

Here, have a look at this religion, one of the ORIGINAL CHRISTIAN CHURCHES.
syrianorthodoxchurch.org...

I shall also point out that Lutheran church's are the new kid on the block and actually NOT ORIGIANAL Christianity.

The same goes for later Reformist, Anglican (which is just a split from the Catholic that later aligned for political but not religious reasons with Protestantism) and of course still later sect's such as Witness and Mormonism whom may be truly heretical but still pray to Christ so they are STILL a branch of Christendom etc - debatable.

Remember Martin Luther was actually an Augustinian monk at one time.

Because of minor differences Christians have massacred Christians yet those times when that happened were any of them actually Christian, there actions certainly were NOT.

Yet today we have hater's preaching hatred against denominations of Christianity yet the Apostles whom even among themselves could not agree on everything and debated endlessly were NOT crying out for there fellow apostles blood.

Whom and WHAT are then these people that call out hatred against group's.

No modern sect of the church is perfect, even within large church's such as the Catholic, it's offshoot the Anglican, the Orthodox (Actually many church's) there are many disagreement's and arguments.

You have to remember this, the Church belongs to CHRIST, he will say not you not I whom it is that is Christian.

In the greater world we have a war being waged against Christianity, one of the most popular streaming TV providers NETFLIX has so much anti Christian content it is disturbing and in fact sickening, much of it targeted at younger viewers but hidden behind ratings such as Castlevania and Yasuke etc.

Like those of you that like to target Catholic's so too do they but they do not hide there anti Christian belief's behind hated of a single sect.

Lastly if the Catholic church had not existed what religion do you think YOU would be?.

And is it because of a hatred of Catholicism, a belief in Freemasonry with it's heretical and blasphemous lucifer worship and salvation through work's or genuinely out of protestant bias that you attack the Catholic's.

My personal take there are CHRISTIANS in every denomination and Devils as well though the Devils are merely wolves in sheep's clothing seething with evil and wanting to corrupt and harm the Christians.

I do not approve of this one world religion however, Islam is in my opinion the Kingdom of the Beast or it's forerunner.

Jesus will judge.
jesustoday.webstarts.com...
answering-islam.org...

One final thought that may turn my stance on the one world idea around.

Creating greater communication between the religions may help understanding and peace, may minimise persecution and allow more GENUINE Christian's and less persecution of Christians in nations were they currently practice there faith in hiding and this benefit's ALL denominations.

Worth more thought and debate perhaps.

edit on 6-10-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The head of this organisation will, no doubt, be anti-Christ.

They will be brought together under the banner of humanism, worshipping an image and adopting a God of forces (climate change, possibly)?

And the Beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the Beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.

— Revelation 19:20

Look for the adherents of this world religion to recieve a mark, one that allies you to system of the beast, which is a worldly power, it will be a form of pharmasceutical. The leader of this organisation will be stupidly charasmatic and confident, probably gay, and will adopt the rainbow symbol as their icon.

The ultimate insult to God.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

I alwasy thought the abomination was something that happened inside the body.

I was under the impression that the abomination was something that was going to immitate the holy spirit and try to gain access through idolatry into the psyche of men.

I was thinking the vaccines could be it, it's possible. As the vaccine occupies your body and changes the 'book' of your life (the genes) and is also being called the 'saviour'.

That and the ingredients benefited from aborted cell lines as well as manufactured, synthetic compounds. It really is evil.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
"Helter Skelter, It's a coming down fast."

I knew the day it had started, I felt it big time when the Revelation chapter 12 sign of September 23, 2017 occurred.

If we see the Jews rebuilding the temple, it's just a few years until the evil reaches it's peak. That's the big sign in my opinion, although a lot will happen to point the way.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

There are over 4,000 recognized religions in the world.

The most commonly practiced religions are, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism.

So why did they leave out Buddhism and Hinduism?

Maybe they just aren't violent enough to make the club.

Not to mention paganism, Satanism, and other beliefs in addition to the two you mentioned. That will get mixed in enough to have some appeal to those groups, I'm sure that they will be represented somehow.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Exactly

Wide is the path that leads to destruction

Death vaxes are the feasibility study

We’re so easy to lead like rats into the river.

One world religion indeed

Holy crusades around the corner

Stay true to your beliefs
edit on 1062021 by stormbringercompanion because: Poor Spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
one of the fringe elements or factors in this phase of the Global Reset... is the obvious 'sanitizing' of radical Islam...
which we see taking place with the recognition and governance being practiced by the Taliban in Afghanistan...

and the kow-towing that the Biden regime is engaged in with making the global community mere Robots in their actions in accepting radical islam as a 'partner' (human right be damned)

Watch... in 2022 when this global religion bubble envelops the world---- and see if radical Islam does not sit in a seat of authority (and dictate policy)

i will continue to report from behind-the-scenes as i am able

isla

edit on th31163352912506052021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

In a perfect world they'd all just go home and find something useful to do.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
On a side note does anyone think the pope is the false prophet? I have heard that before.

Francis is clearly an anti-Pope. Whether he’s more than that will be seen.

(Should have chosen Burke instead but that’s IMO.)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

This and the popes 7 year thing.
Spooky stuff, I never thought I’d live to see such things!

Buckle Up and PRAY!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This OP should have millions of flags, MILLIONS !

Just sayin…..

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

They aren't in the Abrahamic family would be my guess.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They aren't in the Abrahamic family would be my guess.

My bad. My narrow thinking had me with the idea that the goal was moving all 4,300+ religions into one huge mega religion to include them all.

I didn't realize it was just a family reunion.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You see the truth in these things and it is inspiring. A brother in Christ you are.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
No Hindus or Buddhists?

Not surprised

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It's the thing I came up with, but you know how it is, if you believe in your religion, everyone else is wrong.

With the Abrahamic faiths, we share some common background - a dysfunctional family.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join