It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine database, magnetism and the ISO/IEEE 11073 standard used to track body vital signs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: natoshis

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I LOVE these types of post.

Why? Because when you post so much BS, people actually start to believe you are not an honest broker, and start to ignore the message.

PLEASE, keep up the good work.

Keep burying your head in the sand then.

You can't dispute this though. www.bitchute.com...

Or this. truth11.com...

You can't dispute this? Well, yes you can. Cos it's utter bovine excrement.

Bit#e videos pumped out constantly?

Reminds me of another poster.

Dismiss the claim without providing any reason to substantiate your claim, that's not a valid way to retort to an assertion you disagree with.

One guy literally used a giant neodymium magnet, not touching the skin to pull something lodged under the skin in the injection site in the first video.

In the second video, a russian guy hacks into the sputnik vaccine database and shows you tracking locations, date, vaccine dosages, processor information.

You say its bull# but you havent provided any basis to substantiate why.

"The ISO/IEEE 11073 standard family defines parts of a system, with which it is possible, to exchange and evaluate vital signs data between different medical devices, as well as remote control these devices." quoted from en.wikipedia.org... Vaccine microchips tracking vital signs would absolutely fall into that category. You paid shills/cognitively dissonant fools aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.

Does it make you feel more comfortable burying your head in the sand or something?

It's just common sense and applying some critical thinking.

You go on lapping up fridge magnet vids on Bit#e and YouTube.

I'll pass, thanks. I'll leave it to the more credulous and gullible.

Also, I don't have the time to waste on such stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Why? Because when you post so much BS, people actually start to believe you are not an honest broker, and start to ignore the message.

Or this. truth11.com...

Dismiss the claim without providing any reason to substantiate your claim, that's not a valid way to retort to an assertion you disagree with.

One guy literally used a giant neodymium magnet, not touching the skin to pull something lodged under the skin in the injection site in the first video.

In the second video, a russian guy hacks into the sputnik vaccine database and shows you tracking locations, date, vaccine dosages, processor information.

"The ISO/IEEE 11073 standard family defines parts of a system, with which it is possible, to exchange and evaluate vital signs data between different medical devices, as well as remote control these devices." quoted from en.wikipedia.org... Vaccine microchips tracking vital signs would absolutely fall into that category. You paid shills/cognitively dissonant fools aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.

Does it make you feel more comfortable burying your head in the sand or something?

Bahahaha.. "common sense" and "appluing critical thinking" You don't have either of those. The evidence stares you right in the face and you still bury your head in the sand. The ISO/IEEE 11073 standard is enough proof to know that this technology is real and exists, as well as Bill Gates 060606 patent patentscope.wipo.int...

You don't have enough time to consider evidence but you have enough time to stalk all the threads I make and attempt to slide them/post disinformation in them. Riiight. Either you're a paid shill, or you're cognitively dissonant because you can't handle things that make you uncomfortable, probably because you got the injection?

Since you don't have time to watch anything I present and only to talk # about it, you failed to identify how you applied critical thinking, or on what basis you used to assert that what I said was bull# (you just made an unsubstantiated claim that it was) then stop posting in my threads with useless posts which don't contribute anything to the subject matter and only serve to derail and slide the thread

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

Man, they moved in on you fast, you now know that you are over the target. Great post.The bots are doing the work for you. It will end up in the LOL bin as this must not get any traction.
Why has this 5g circuit got Covid on it coincidence./ www.bitchute.com...

edit on 8-10-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

What see here is just a lot of obviously fake videos, often they're just repeating the same content as each other.

From a scientific perspective magmatism and radio waves drops off exponentially, this means that any magnet small enough to pass through through a vaccination needle couldn't possibly be strong enough to hold something to your skin. Particularly as some videos depict people apparently sticking non magnet items to their skin. Such as alliminium or copper items.

The laws of physics also mean that something small enough to be injected couldn't possibly contain a broadcast antenna capable of transmitting a signal outside of the human body. Signal strength is directly correspondent to the number of coils in the antenna and you'd not be able to fit many in something so small. Even if you use some form of nano wiring you'd be bound by the laws of physics, nano coils equal s a nano signal with minimal range.

Something so small also couldn't acomadate a power supply or the facilities to harvest power from the body. There just isn't sufficient mass available. This is real life, Borg nano probes aren't possible.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

if a radio signal is a broadcast, the information might be in the return signal. If the host is doped it will modify the return signal. The energy would be in the transmission signal.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Or this. truth11.com...

Bahahaha.. "common sense" and "appluing critical thinking" You don't have either of those. The evidence stares you right in the face and you still bury your head in the sand. The ISO/IEEE 11073 standard is enough proof to know that this technology is real and exists, as well as Bill Gates 060606 patent patentscope.wipo.int...

You don't have enough time to consider evidence but you have enough time to stalk all the threads I make and attempt to slide them/post disinformation in them. Riiight. Either you're a paid shill, or you're cognitively dissonant because you can't handle things that make you uncomfortable, probably because you got the injection?

Since you don't have time to watch anything I present and only to talk # about it, you failed to identify how you applied critical thinking, or on what basis you used to assert that what I said was bull# (you just made an unsubstantiated claim that it was) then stop posting in my threads with useless posts which don't contribute anything to the subject matter and only serve to derail and slide the thread

You "seem" to be new on here so I'll just point out that calling folk a "paid shill" breaches the site's T&C's.

Apart from making you look like a complete tool.

Didn't you used to be a "Dr"?

Just wondering.

Because I "got the injection"? How silly is that?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

"You don't have enough time to consider evidence but you have enough time to stalk all the threads I make and..."

Actually, I have not replied in "all" your threads.

Only in your head, apparently.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Man, they moved in on you fast, you now know that you are over the target. Great post.The bots are doing the work for you. It will end up in the LOL bin as this must not get any traction.
Why has this 5g circuit got Covid on it coincidence./ www.bitchute.com...

Do you think I'm a "bot"?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, I am a working professional in biomedical engineering (take all internet advice with a grain of salt) and can tell you for certain that ISO 11073 is NOT at all what you are claiming it to be here.

If you think somehow it's related to any of those videos...

You are incredibly wrong. Laughably, actually.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You speak as though you, or anyone else except those involved, would know what technology is actually available.
They are decades ahead of what they allow us to know about.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

What see here is just a lot of obviously fake videos, often they're just repeating the same content as each other.

From a scientific perspective magmatism and radio waves drops off exponentially, this means that any magnet small enough to pass through through a vaccination needle couldn't possibly be strong enough to hold something to your skin. Particularly as some videos depict people apparently sticking non magnet items to their skin. Such as alliminium or copper items.

The laws of physics also mean that something small enough to be injected couldn't possibly contain a broadcast antenna capable of transmitting a signal outside of the human body. Signal strength is directly correspondent to the number of coils in the antenna and you'd not be able to fit many in something so small. Even if you use some form of nano wiring you'd be bound by the laws of physics, nano coils equal s a nano signal with minimal range.

Something so small also couldn't acomadate a power supply or the facilities to harvest power from the body. There just isn't sufficient mass available. This is real life, Borg nano probes aren't possible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join