It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine database, magnetism and the ISO/IEEE 11073 standard used to track body vital signs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The ISO/IEEE 11073 standard - standards for medical devices which evaluate and track body vital signs (including continuous glucose monitoring appliances and vaccine tracking chips)

This list contains videos relating to covid vaccine databases which have been hacked into, and magnetic side effects of vaccines.

From what I understand not everyone who was injected is in the database, not those who received placebo saline injections and not those who destroyed the microchip by trying the magnet challenge with a neodymium magnet and found that they were magnetic (which I assume were given out to make the shots seem less deadly when people who thought they had it would question why they had no side effects)

Putting a magnet on a hard drive quickly destroys that hard drive, which would destroy the wireless/bluetooth and storage capabilities of these microchips

truth11.com... leeping-or-awake-being-uploaded-in-real-time/ - Two videos showing a russian hacker who hacked into the sputnik vaccine database and found and changed data pertaining to his friend who he found within the database

www.bitchute.com... - QR code scanning injection sites

www.bitchute.com... - Bluetooth connecting to vaccine microchip

www.bitchute.com... - Bluetooth connecting to vaccine microchip

www.bitchute.com... - Covid 19 Magnet challenge

www.bitchute.com... - Mexican TV show tries to debunk the magnet challenge and fails

www.bitchute.com... - Dr Rema Lalbaw attests to vaccine sterilisation plot

www.bitchute.com... - Injection site becomes reactive to wireless charger

www.bitchute.com... - Moderna contains chemicals that are in antifreeze

www.bitchute.com... - Magnet in arm removed

www.bitchute.com... - Huge magnet reacting to something inside the injection site - not just sitting on the skin

www.bitchute.com... - Magnet reacts to Moderna vial and attaches to it

www.bitchute.com... - Funeral director states he's dealing with murder victims and the "Delta strain" is the vaccine

www.bitchute.com... - Inside a 5g tower box there are brainwave settings.

www.bitchute.com... - Graphene reacting to EM field from a cell phone (and what it does inside your body)

www.bitchute.com... - The magnetic dancee of graphene (what it does inside your body)

Neurodegenerative effects post vaccination

www.bitchute.com... - Wallmart zombie (Has marks on his arm near injection site - barely visible)

www.bitchute.com... - Slow neurodegeneration observable in a nurse who received covid injections

www.bitchute.com... - Slow neurodegeneration observable in an old man who received covid injections

www.bitchute.com... - Zombie woman walking around the street (infantile alzheimers possibly?)

www.youtube.com... - Growling zombie man eating mask on plane (you need a vaccine to get on a plane) before getting kicked off the plane

Scientific evidence
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine

www.frontiersin.org... - Interfacing Graphene-Based Materials With Neural Cells

www.theguardian.com... - Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour
edit on 6-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
😁👍🏼

edit on 6-10-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

check your inbox

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Yep THANKS

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I promise theirs some nice stuff there and possibly a cold ass beer.

To the OP, Do you work in this field in any capacity?
Some of the things you present are fairly odd in not only how you present but also how you do it?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hey man, you're paranoid from spending too much time online! Take a break, and if you smoke pot, break from that too.

I got my second jibber jabber yesterday evening and I just tried a magnet on my arm... Guess what?

Also, most of those videos are complete nonsense, either pseudo science or just anecdotal claims with no real evidence.

You're free to believe what you want though young man!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Lots of redundancy with some of the vids you posted but I watched them all.

Honestly, every single one of the videos presented is fake...and faked badly really. I mean does anyone really believe that there's some guy walking around and every blue tooth within range is trying to connect to him? Not only that...but AstraZenica then decided to name the connection after themselves!?

Posting obvious fakery does nothing to promote the thread at all...or the message.

Not even worth a S+F for the effort.

edit on 6-10-2021 by MrBuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Sorry about your poor choice. I've made a few dumb ones before too.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Hey man, you're paranoid from spending too much time online! Take a break, and if you smoke pot, break from that too.

I got my second jibber jabber yesterday evening and I just tried a magnet on my arm... Guess what?

Also, most of those videos are complete nonsense, either pseudo science or just anecdotal claims with no real evidence.

You're free to believe what you want though young man!

Yes those are fake videos, it’s good you are double vaccinated, I’m sure you made an informed decision. Did they tell you what 100 percent of the serum is, I can’t find it online.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

was it a neodymium magnet he used? or was it tony the tiger from a cereal box prize magnet? you don't know?

look at the jabber jabbey like the nintendo virtua boy.
edit on 6-10-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: Robbo2006

was it a neodymium magnet he used? or was it tony the tiger from a cereal box prize magnet? you don't know?

look at the jabber jabbey like the nintendo virtua boy.

I were thinking maybe some of Hillary’s white blood cells.

edit on 6-10-2021 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I LOVE these types of post.

Why? Because when you post so much BS, people actually start to believe you are not an honest broker, and start to ignore the message.

PLEASE, keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Why? Because when you post so much BS, people actually start to believe you are not an honest broker, and start to ignore the message.

You should start posting live videos of you getting your jabbie jabbers to prove your confidence because I think your full of #. Yu (china) don’t have to show your face but you could also provide the courtesy of having your about to post screen up in the background before launching said image or video getting the old (prick-a-Roo) I feel sorry for you.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Keep burying your head in the sand then.

You can't dispute this though. www.bitchute.com...

Or this. truth11.com...
edit on 6-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: natoshis
The ISO/IEEE 11073 standard - standards for medical devices which evaluate and track body vital signs (including continuous glucose monitoring appliances and vaccine tracking chips)

This list contains videos relating to covid vaccine databases which have been hacked into, and magnetic side effects of vaccines.

From what I understand not everyone who was injected is in the database, not those who received placebo saline injections and not those who destroyed the microchip by trying the magnet challenge with a neodymium magnet and found that they were magnetic (which I assume were given out to make the shots seem less deadly when people who thought they had it would question why they had no side effects)

Just remember that things like this are common tactics of people who disagree with the evidence. So they pretend like they believe the opposite, and make crazy posts in public places to make the other side look stupid. Little false flags.

I would assume thats the only way you end up with these posts that are satire.

The only thing you need to know is that the vax does not protect, and that there are concerns with side effects. No magic needed, just data.

link.springer.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Or this. truth11.com...

You can't dispute this? Well, yes you can. Cos it's utter bovine excrement.

Bit#e videos pumped out constantly?

Reminds me of another poster.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Or this. truth11.com...

You can't dispute this? Well, yes you can. Cos it's utter bovine excrement.

Bit#e videos pumped out constantly?

Reminds me of another poster.

Dismiss the claim without providing any reason to substantiate your claim, that's not a valid way to retort to an assertion you disagree with.

One guy literally used a giant neodymium magnet, not touching the skin to pull something lodged under the skin in the injection site in the first video.

In the second video, a russian guy hacks into the sputnik vaccine database and shows you tracking locations, date, vaccine dosages, processor information.

You say its bull# but you havent provided any basis to substantiate why.

"The ISO/IEEE 11073 standard family defines parts of a system, with which it is possible, to exchange and evaluate vital signs data between different medical devices, as well as remote control these devices." quoted from en.wikipedia.org... Vaccine microchips tracking vital signs would absolutely fall into that category. You paid shills/cognitively dissonant fools aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.

Does it make you feel more comfortable burying your head in the sand or something?
edit on 7-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The usual suspects claim the shots deliver no magnetic qualities to the recipient, but those same usual suspects post as though the shots are the best thing since sliced bread and Anthony Fauci will lead them to heaven.

Life goes on.

I will not be taking the shots because they are the spawn of fraud from Pharma and dangerous as hell.

That they deliver magnetic qualities to some recipients fits right in with the fraud.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join