It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any evidence that Ivermectin *doesn't* work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
All the objections I have been able to find just say things like "the sample group was too small", or "there were anomalies in their proceedure".

Has anyone done a study that showed no improvement for the group that took it? I would be interested to see. (And also see if they were actually looking for the predicted outcomes, or using a "straw man" and looking for outcomes not predicted.)

There have been many attempts to study it on small budgets.

c19ivermectin.com...

The drug is FDA approved if it is being used against parasites, so in the right doses it should pose little or no danger to those who choose to use it against Covid even if it *didn't* work.

www.sciencedirect.com...

Most of the online sources speaking badly of it are only addressing the problem of using it without a prescription. (It is dangerous in the wrong dose, because it actually is kind of a poison - it just poisons the parasite MORE than the patient.)

www.ama-assn.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Ivermectin doesn't work with Covid the same way that laetrile didn't work for cancer.

Do your homework and understand that they want you to be treated, not cured.

www.secondopinionfilm.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sorry I only have proof it does work

covid19criticalcare.com...

Efficacy of Ivermectin
Ivermectin is a medication uniquely suited to treat COVID-19 given its now well-described, potent anti-viral and
anti-inflammatory properties.
The efficacy of ivermectin is supported by results from 64 controlled trials, 32 of them randomized, and 16 of those
were double-blinded, the gold standard of research design. A summary (meta-analysis) of these trials find statistically
significant reductions in transmission, time to recovery, hospitalization, and death.
The most up-to-date summary of the totality of the supportive evidence for ivermectin in COVID-19 can be found here:

www.flccc.net/flccc-summary-of-the-evidence-of-ivermectin-in-covid-19

Finally, in a historic achievement of public health, as of September 16, 2021, the North Indian state of Uttar Pradesh https:/
has effectively eradicated COVID from its population of 241 million people after widely distributing ivermectin in
their treatment and prevention protocols for COVID-19.
www.hindustantimes.com...

Please see also https:/flccc.net/ivermectin-in-covid-19/epidemiologic-analyses-on-covid19-and-ivermectin/ The Latest Results of Ivermectin’s Success in
Treating Outbreaks of COVID-19

edit on 6-10-2021 by Majorsetback because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Well it obviously doesn't work because the patent expired ...

edit on 6-10-2021 by Mike27 because: no reason

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
There is some evidence that it may help.

But for goodness sake get it prescribed by a doctor, not a vet or ebay.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

My doc told me two days ago that the latest studies show ivermectin to be useless against covid-19. Of course, he didn't give me a link, so I'm not sure what he is referring to.

He told me to take 2000 units of d3, a pepcid, and a baby aspirin per day if I become infected. Also says to not mess around, get to the doc with the quickness, so you can get the monaclonal antibodies. He said they work well.

He also told me he was treating a patient who had taken too much of the horse paste.

I don't know what to think about ivm. I thought it worked in india, but yesterday saw reports that india has taken ivm off their list of meds to fight covid-19.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Doctors in the USA are being threatened with their licenses for prescribing Ivermectin. The big pharma industrial complex has been controlling the CDC/NIH/FDA/AMA for years. There's no money to be made with generic solutions.

FRONT LINE COVID-19 CRITICAL CARE ALLIANCE
PREVENTION & TREATMENT PROTOCOLS FOR COVID-19

covid19criticalcare.com...

ANTI-VIRALS

lvermectin
0.4–0.6 mg/kg per dose (take with or after a meal) — one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered.
Use upper dose if: 1) in regions with aggressive variants (e.g. Delta); 2) treatment started on or after
day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 3) multiple comorbidities/risk factors.

and/or Nitazoxanide
500mg 2 x daily for 5 days after meals. Combine with ivermectin (preferred) or substitute if ivermectin
is not available. (Nitazoxanide is often unavailable or high-priced in the USA)

ANTI-SEPTIC ANTI-VIRALS

Antiviral mouthwash: Gargle 3 x daily (do not swallow; must contain chlorhexidine, povidone-iodine,
or cetylpyridinium chloride). Iodine nasal spray/drops: Use 1% povidone-iodine commercial product
as per instructions 2–3 x daily. If 1%-product not available, must first dilute the more widely available
10%-solution4
and apply 4–5 drops to each nostril every 4 hours. (No more than 5 days in pregnancy.

ANTI-COAGULANTS + IMMUNE FORTIFYING

Aspirin 325mg daily (unless contraindicated)
Vitamin D Vitamin D3 5,000 IU daily.
Preferred form if available: Calcitriol 0.5mcg on day 1, then 0.25mcg daily for 7 days
Melatonin 10mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

ADJUNCTIVE / SYNERGISTIC THERAPIES

Quercetin 250mg 2 x daily
Zinc 100mg/day (elemental zinc)
Vitamin C 500–1,000mg 2 x daily

NUTRITIONAL THERAPEUTICS

Curcumin (turmeric) 500mg 2 x daily for 14 days
Nigella Sativa 80mg/kg daily for 14 days
Honey 1gram/kg daily for 14 days

edit on 6-10-2021 by Majorsetback because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: smh4wg

My doc told me two days ago that the latest studies show ivermectin to be useless against covid-19. Of course, he didn't give me a link, so I'm not sure what he is referring to.

He told me to take 2000 units of d3, a pepcid, and a baby aspirin per day if I become infected. Also says to not mess around, get to the doc with the quickness, so you can get the monaclonal antibodies. He said they work well.

He also told me he was treating a patient who had taken too much of the horse paste.

I don't know what to think about ivm. I thought it worked in india, but yesterday saw reports that india has taken ivm off their list of meds to fight covid-19.

Please send links of the reports that said India took Ivermectin off their lists of meds.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I don't get it. The drug is pretty much safe (if you have a parasite.) At a minimum it grants a placebo effect because the person requesting it believes it will help them.

Why not just let them have it?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Yes, follow the link in my comment quoted below and read all 5 comments (from another thread):

It's just too much to get into, and you probably won't believe me. More details I discussed in this commentary (all 5 comments). It is a long story after all. The deception and trickery is real. All meant to downplay HCQ's effectiveness and distract you from the only drug that actually works well. None of the other substances I mentioned in connection with HCQ, including substances I didn't mention like quercetin, come anywhere close to the effectiveness of HCQ + these substances (to make HCQ even more effective, but HCQ is the key ingredient). Nobody hardly talks about it anymore, even those who used to promote it have gotten so much backlash, that now they think they can use ivermectin (or other medications like zinc + another zinc ionophore, such as quercetin; or Molnupiravir, only vitamin D3, or only vitamins, etc.) instead and still have anywhere near the same result, exactly according to he plan.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Majorsetback

Note how they do their utmost best not to even mention HCQ there in that long long list of medications that have nowhere near the effectiveness of HCQ + zinc + azithromycin + vit C + D3 (with HCQ being the key ingredient, if removed from those substances, effectiveness may be reduced as much as 95%, but who doesn't want the extra 5% from those substances; but don't remove HCQ from the list and pretend you can get anywhere near the same result, then you're falling for that which was the plan of those eating from the Corona pie from the beginning).
edit on 17-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join