It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fully-Vaxxed Healthy Emmy Winner Dies of CV at Age 53

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: chr0naut

< chuckle >

Last time I checked, boosters every 6 months indefinitely were NOT required for those to be considered "effective".

Try again, Sam.

Do you not require a new flu shot every season?

No, as I do not GET flu shots at all.

Also, no-one with any credibility is talking about actually having perpetual 6 month boosters. They are still trying to decide if a third vaccination will be official policy. It probably will be.

The polio vaccine requires 4 vaccinations, three of them two months apart, for full effectiveness.

Polio Vaccination - CDC

And the point is the suppression of the disease, not avoidance of the medicine - it will take what it takes.

No one with credibility...COOL! So now I can disregard everything the US government, CDC and Fauci spew? Because they're the ones saying more than one annual booster would be "needed" here, ace. Who do you think gave the timing recommendations anyway? Government did.

Nice to know I can disregard it at will because credibility, though

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The film industry lost another great to the dreaded China Virus...as Emmy-winning hairdresser, Marc Pilcher, recently succumbed to CV.
In addition to recently winning his first Emmy for his work on the popular period drama, Bridgerton...Mr. Pilcher was a healthy 53 year old, two-time recipient of the CV "vaccine"...with no underlying health conditions.

Condolences have poured in to Mr. Pilcher's family from his many fans and stars he has worked with.

Irish actress Nicola Coughlan reacted to Pilcher’s death by encouraging people to get vaccinated.

“It’s a tragedy that he’s been taken so young when he had so much yet to do,” she wrote. “Please also use this as a reminder that Covid is still a very real and present danger, please get vaccinated and mask up to protect yourself and others.”

summit.news...

Ms. Coughlan, plays Penelope Featherington on the drama Bridgerton...and remains a staunch supporter of the "vaccine"...even after it completely failed to protect her fully-"vaccinated" close friend and coworker on the series.

We add our condolences to those of Ms. Coughlan's and the many others who knew and loved Mr. Pilcher.

nypost.com...

The vaccines are better than doing nothing

Clearly not for the unfortunate Mr. Pilcher (RIP)

Nor for the millions who have died from COVID-19 worldwide, and who were un-vaccinated.

It is easy to get all emotionally upset over a single case, but when the numbers are large, it seems that they are too big for some people's brains.

You need to start looking at the numbers by how many people LIVE, DON'T DIE!
If 98 plus (using their number) percent live well think of the lottery. What would be your chances?

Even IF the shots helped to lesson death...which they don't.

So, in a previous post you said someone "unleashed it upon us", now you are posting that it is almost benign (then why post that it was "unleashed"?), and in the same post, you also suggest that the vaccines don't stop this disease from killing people - these things are quite contradictory.

LOL

Use the brain

It is all about getting the JAB into People.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

< chuckle >

Last time I checked, boosters every 6 months indefinitely were NOT required for those to be considered "effective".

Try again, Sam.

No, as I do not GET flu shots at all.

Also, no-one with any credibility is talking about actually having perpetual 6 month boosters. They are still trying to decide if a third vaccination will be official policy. It probably will be.

The polio vaccine requires 4 vaccinations, three of them two months apart, for full effectiveness.

Polio Vaccination - CDC

And the point is the suppression of the disease, not avoidance of the medicine - it will take what it takes.

No one with credibility...COOL! So now I can disregard everything the US government, CDC and Fauci spew? Because they're the ones saying more than one annual booster would be "needed" here, ace. Who do you think gave the timing recommendations anyway? Government did.

Nice to know I can disregard it at will because credibility, though

That would be for the 'more credible' people on social media, and sites like bullchute?

LOL.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The film industry lost another great to the dreaded China Virus...as Emmy-winning hairdresser, Marc Pilcher, recently succumbed to CV.
In addition to recently winning his first Emmy for his work on the popular period drama, Bridgerton...Mr. Pilcher was a healthy 53 year old, two-time recipient of the CV "vaccine"...with no underlying health conditions.

Condolences have poured in to Mr. Pilcher's family from his many fans and stars he has worked with.

Irish actress Nicola Coughlan reacted to Pilcher’s death by encouraging people to get vaccinated.

“It’s a tragedy that he’s been taken so young when he had so much yet to do,” she wrote. “Please also use this as a reminder that Covid is still a very real and present danger, please get vaccinated and mask up to protect yourself and others.”

summit.news...

Ms. Coughlan, plays Penelope Featherington on the drama Bridgerton...and remains a staunch supporter of the "vaccine"...even after it completely failed to protect her fully-"vaccinated" close friend and coworker on the series.

We add our condolences to those of Ms. Coughlan's and the many others who knew and loved Mr. Pilcher.

nypost.com...

Interesting. I thought that you folk did not accept official stats for Covid caused deaths? Except when it suits, apparently.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

summit.news...

nypost.com...

Nor for the millions who have died from COVID-19 worldwide, and who were un-vaccinated.

It is easy to get all emotionally upset over a single case, but when the numbers are large, it seems that they are too big for some people's brains.

If 98 plus (using their number) percent live well think of the lottery. What would be your chances?

So, in a previous post you said someone "unleashed it upon us", now you are posting that it is almost benign (then why post that it was "unleashed"?), and in the same post, you also suggest that the vaccines don't stop this disease from killing people - these things are quite contradictory.

LOL

Use the brain

Well, 'natural immunity' only happens after you get sick with the disease, and some don't last through it.

Wouldn't it be good if you could get some sort of resistance to the disease, without having to risk dying from it?

< loop-start>
But that's right, you posted that the disease is benign - and you assert that the vaccine doesn't stop people from dying - from this disease that has killed people in the hundreds of thousands in your country - yet isn't deadly at all.
< goto loop-start >.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Ah, but you forget, the vaccines are "death shots" that are killing us sheep that get jabbed.

Or make us sterile.

Or fridge magnets. Etc.

🚑🚑🚑🚑

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Ah, but you forget, the vaccines are "death shots" that are killing us sheep that get jabbed.

Or make us sterile.

Or fridge magnets. Etc.

🚑🚑🚑🚑

I used to be just a normal sort of super hero, after receiving a double dose of radioactive marker, prior to medical imaging. This was demonstrated when I survived falling into a volcano, and also when I crashed into a concrete power pylon in my car, chopping it down, and folding my car around me, yet I climbed out with only one tiny bruise (and walked around bemused, while the emergency people were still trying to cut me out of the car, LOL).

Now, I have added Magneto super powers, as I have been fully vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine.

But, as I draw all ferrous metals around me, I will gain sufficient mass to fall through the crust of the Earth, the friction of my passage melting the metals into a super-suit of molten metal, until at last I will reach and merge with the molten Iron core of the Earth, where, at that stage, I will be wearing the entire planet like a suit of super armor, and will become "Captain Terra"! (CIS gendered, male, for any of the "universe" franchises future movie efforts).

edit on 6/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

For a statement like that I'd love to see a source. I don't think the whole covid thing is on the up and up by any means...but I also think a lot of crazy statements come from the other side of that coin as well. I prefer facts over opinions because I dislike being wrong when I speak.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

summit.news...

nypost.com...

LOL

Use the brain

Well, 'natural immunity' only happens after you get sick with the disease, and some don't last through it.

Wouldn't it be good if you could get some sort of resistance to the disease, without having to risk dying from it?

< loop-start>
But that's right, you posted that the disease is benign - and you assert that the vaccine doesn't stop people from dying - from this disease that has killed people in the hundreds of thousands in your country - yet isn't deadly at all.
< goto loop-start >.

Listen to the publication he sites at about 1.58

The virus has about the same chance of killing you as you have of dying in a vehicle accident!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Say what? 95%?? Oh boy here we go...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

summit.news...

nypost.com...

Hey there how many people die from the flu each year globally? Do you know? I don't..I have a funny feeling though if we compared numbers from past years with covid years yo would see some similarities. I would also like to know what happened to the flu which by some weird coincidence looks almost exactly like covid..almost.

The point I am trying to make that people have seemed to have forgotten is that MILLIONS of people die each year form disease A LOT of people form contagious diseases....MILLIONS!! no one #ing cared then did they. We didn't #ing shut the world down did we? Nope...why now?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133

summit.news...

nypost.com...

Hey there how many people die from the flu each year globally? Do you know? I don't..I have a funny feeling though if we compared numbers from past years with covid years yo would see some similarities. I would also like to know what happened to the flu which by some weird coincidence looks almost exactly like covid..almost.

The point I am trying to make that people have seemed to have forgotten is that MILLIONS of people die each year form disease A LOT of people form contagious diseases....MILLIONS!! no one #ing cared then did they. We didn't #ing shut the world down did we? Nope...why now?

And if they removed those that actually had the flu, or any of those other conditions, those numbers they are labeling as COVID, will be even less than the number they are claiming.

Deception, manipulation, and control. It is not, and has never been about COVID.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I said it in another threat already but that's the main issue I see... the vaccine not triggering an immune response and putting people into a false security... then they go out and go nuts and booom.. u screwed!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

Pfizer announced the 95% effectiveness number before vaccination of the general public was started in the USA.

PFIZER AND BIONTECH CONCLUDE PHASE 3 STUDY OF COVID-19 VACCINE CANDIDATE, MEETING ALL PRIMARY EFFICACY ENDPOINTS

It is a major conflict of interest when the manufacturers provide the claims of safety for their product.

Yes, those with no competency in science or medicine should do it.

Perhaps someone who has a loop-de-loo thread on social media would suffice? Perhaps a D.O, with a stethoscope in their bio piccy (what would a D.O. use a stethoscope for?). I mean, white coat, so doctor, right?

Here's the truth. Every manufacturer will try and sell the good features of their product, but when it comes to pharmecuticals, there is a process, and all sorts of approvals, and testing, that the company has no control over which has to happen before approvals are given.

Now sometimes they get things wrong, and sometimes there are emergency reasons to fast track things, but all in all, the process works better than just farming it out to idiots, because when it comes down to it, it is more about safety than political ideology.

Perhaps we need to have a test that is actually accurate instead of wrought with false positives.
And it seems that any ol' person can administer a FAULTY test upon the public.

And the scientific protocols have NOT been followed with the covid vax because MONEY talks. We all know that. And now it seems big pharma has come out with ivermectin in little red pills. You know, the kind that cost $2,000.00 per instead of $17.00 because the NEW brand is not patented and the old brand makes no money. So all of a sudden, LICE pills can work after all, as long as they're making money for pharma.

MEANWHILE...
the vaccines are NOT time-tested, and are NOT safe and have KILLED THOUSANDS of humans across the globe. Pray, what is SAFE about that ?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

The virus was isolated and the genome published back in January 2020.

Actually, I believe it was FUNDED by the unwitting American public tax dollars, overseen by dr fraudlie and created in a wujan lab before 2019.

Since then a whole slew of mutations have been isolated and their genomics published.

The insistence that they haven't isolated such a large virus, and then repeatedly genotyped and published each mutation, is clearly ignorant of numerous evidences.

Download SARS-CoV-2 genomes - NCBI

Not only that, but you can run sequence matches to compare, say HIV with the different strains, using BLAST, and that shows that other suggestions such that the SARS-CoV-2 genome supposedly having HIV sequences, were utter BS, too!

Identified in the laboratory as a virus variant… but somehow NOT identified in the PCR tests.

THAT means… we have shut down the planet Earth for a faulty test that provides too many false positives.

NO PCR test that has been used on the public can accurately identify the GENOMES of the covid 19 as opposed to the common flu.

NONE. NOT in use.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Yes. You know its yes.

The CDC, NCBI, BMJ, WHO, and numbers of scientific, academic, and medical groups are publishing such documents all the time.

Jump back two posts for a linked example.

No… that is not accurate. The CDC states that the medical crew MUST create and put into use an ACCURATE PCR test by December 2021;…. BECAUSE

(are you ready?)… BECAUSE the CURRENT PCT tests can NOT differentiate between the covid and the flu.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I agree but I do think they have unleashed something on us. I don't think the jab will fix it I think it may actually do the opposite but overall they have some vicious plan they are pulling off!
Before most people had heard any symptoms of Covid I had the flu, I was telling my Family it was so weird I lost my sense of taste and smell which was not fun and after it came back it came and went and still does,

I heard many weeks later about this symptom and since my Daughter was very ill with flu and also has lost those two senses.

Yes, I believe that the "gain of function" lab-created virus variant (covid 19) was deliberately created as a bio weapon.

dr fraudlie is a despicable money-grabbing mutant who has defrauded humanity with a virus variant, using aborted baby tissues so as to deliberately alter one's DNA through allowing the RNA replicating process to enter the cells.

He is on record as WANTING to alter the common flu (respiratory) virus to SEE if a pandemic variant could be created. It was.

But I do not find it is the end all to human life. I do not see the homeless dying in the streets, and they are perhaps the most vulnerable to a virus, considering their unhealthy diet and living conditions. And YET... they are not dying.

Instead, the public who have taken one + vaccine doses are succumbing to virus variants, adverse reactions and death.

It is FRAUD in a bottle.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

NO. I have NEVER taken a flu shot.

Polio Vaccination - CDC

I have NEVER had the polio vaccine. I do not believe that one should breathe toxins, drink toxins, eat toxins and certainly not inject toxins.

I was raised to take responsibility for my health and behaviors. We did not run to take drugs when we ate too much sugar, or other 'false foods' that we all love so much.

The Yin Yang requires that one needs to find the balance between healthy foods versus junk foods. And WHEN we abuse our bodies with too much of a 'good thing', we are allowed to pay the price.

I just don't believe that we should add insult to injury and give alcohol to an alcoholic or give toxins to a person who is or MAY experience toxic conditions.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Interesting. I thought that you folk did not accept official stats for Covid caused deaths? Except when it suits, apparently.

It would appear that those who are protesting across the globe no longer trust the stats provided to them by their government.

People are angry... they have seen their freedoms whittled away to caged animals, while at the same time, they are watching their family and friends become violently ill from a mandatory and an experimental vaccine that absolutely does NOT protect one from getting the disease or from spreading the disease.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Or make us sterile.

Or fridge magnets. Etc.

I don't know about the magnetic properties within the vaccine... but I do know that the VAERS website continues to report deaths and horrific adverse and long-lasting side affects from those who have taken the vaccine.

And the VAERS is only the US reporting website.

The deaths and spontaneous abortions are occurring across the globe from those who have taken the experimental and mandatory vaccine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join