It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fully-Vaxxed Healthy Emmy Winner Dies of CV at Age 53

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Im old enough to remember when we treated a bad cold or flu with chicken noodle soup and rest not world wide communism.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

No covid is a corona viruses more akin to the common cold. Flu is a retrovirus. Both are viruses but different types.

cold, flu, virus.... respiratory difficulty, excess mucous, fever, body aches...

.... and ALL have nearly identical symptoms.

... and UNTIL there is a viable, as in reliable TEST that can identify covid... I maintain that the covid replaced the flu that we experience each year, that Magically disappeared when covid appeared.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The vaccines are better than doing nothing, where around 95% more will die.

There you go posting that 98,95% percent number again. If that 95% which being pushed by MSM was being honest you would know they had comorbidites.

MSM promotes "Body Positivity" will shame you if you are into healthy/exercising.

edit on 5-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

My 65 year old bride got the double stick some months ago, she just came home early from doing the food pantry set up for tomorrow. They have about 300 cars that come through every Wednesday.

She’s complaining of a massive ear ache, neck pain and sore throat. 3 hours ago she was perfectly fine.

right now my gut is doing backflips.

PLEASE keep us informed....

Perhaps you can find a doctor who has experience with ivermectin -- I have heard ONLY positive reactions from that drug, as opposed to remdesivir that supposedly causes the kidneys to shut down, while an IV pumps fluids in... idk... it's all heresay for me.

I'm sure it is unnerving, frightening... but my heart prayers are with you both.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

That's nice and all and yes they carry many of the same symptoms but they are most definitely 2 different virus types. A bad cold can carry some of the same symptoms as the flu too.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

So where are you getting the 95% number? Also even if 95% was the real stat...which its not...you'd be talking about 95% of 1.6% because the world wide covid mortality rate is only 1.6%. Coincidentally that's right about as lethal as the Flu.

Pfizer announced the 95% effectiveness number before vaccination of the general public was started in the USA.

PFIZER AND BIONTECH CONCLUDE PHASE 3 STUDY OF COVID-19 VACCINE CANDIDATE, MEETING ALL PRIMARY EFFICACY ENDPOINTS

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: chr0naut

The film industry lost another great to the dreaded China Virus...as Emmy-winning hairdresser, Marc Pilcher, recently succumbed to CV.
In addition to recently winning his first Emmy for his work on the popular period drama, Bridgerton...Mr. Pilcher was a healthy 53 year old, two-time recipient of the CV "vaccine"...with no underlying health conditions.

Condolences have poured in to Mr. Pilcher's family from his many fans and stars he has worked with.

Irish actress Nicola Coughlan reacted to Pilcher’s death by encouraging people to get vaccinated.

“It’s a tragedy that he’s been taken so young when he had so much yet to do,” she wrote. “Please also use this as a reminder that Covid is still a very real and present danger, please get vaccinated and mask up to protect yourself and others.”

summit.news...

Ms. Coughlan, plays Penelope Featherington on the drama Bridgerton...and remains a staunch supporter of the "vaccine"...even after it completely failed to protect her fully-"vaccinated" close friend and coworker on the series.

We add our condolences to those of Ms. Coughlan's and the many others who knew and loved Mr. Pilcher.

nypost.com...

The vaccines are better than doing nothing

Clearly not for the unfortunate Mr. Pilcher (RIP)

Nor for the millions who have died from COVID-19 worldwide, and who were un-vaccinated.

It is easy to get all emotionally upset over a single case, but when the numbers are large, it seems that they are too big for some people's brains.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Nor for the millions who have died from COVID-19 worldwide ho were un-vaccinated.

Millions of those whom were in nursing homes as well right? the 600k data for America comes from nursing homes. Many were left to die with neglect.

but when the numbers are large

I already said many of those who have side effects are undereported and not reported.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

So that data directly comes from the company itself right? that 95% percent? is there an independent body to look at that data?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Still not even a full percentage point, not even half of a half for that matter. If we would have done absolutely nothing at all, we would most likely have had the exact same result without giving pharmaceutical companies and governments more control over our lives.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

The film industry lost another great to the dreaded China Virus...as Emmy-winning hairdresser, Marc Pilcher, recently succumbed to CV.
In addition to recently winning his first Emmy for his work on the popular period drama, Bridgerton...Mr. Pilcher was a healthy 53 year old, two-time recipient of the CV "vaccine"...with no underlying health conditions.

Condolences have poured in to Mr. Pilcher's family from his many fans and stars he has worked with.

Irish actress Nicola Coughlan reacted to Pilcher’s death by encouraging people to get vaccinated.

“It’s a tragedy that he’s been taken so young when he had so much yet to do,” she wrote. “Please also use this as a reminder that Covid is still a very real and present danger, please get vaccinated and mask up to protect yourself and others.”

summit.news...

Ms. Coughlan, plays Penelope Featherington on the drama Bridgerton...and remains a staunch supporter of the "vaccine"...even after it completely failed to protect her fully-"vaccinated" close friend and coworker on the series.

We add our condolences to those of Ms. Coughlan's and the many others who knew and loved Mr. Pilcher.

nypost.com...

The vaccines are not 100% effective, there will be about 5% breakthrough cases and, unfortunately, some of those will die.

In the northeast we're seeing some of the greatest vaccination rates in the country, yet also seeing some of the greatest death rates at the same time.

Meanwhile two years in, many people are just trying to go about their life, ignoring this play, and are doing fine.

A year ago I hadn't heard of a single person I've met to even test positive. Now I've heard of three people testing positive, but nothing has come of it.

I have to go get tested again soon, but I'm pretty sure it's bull#.

The statistics show the older you are the more likely you are to die from it, but those are the same statistics we've seen from the flu my entire lifetime.
The flu shot has never worked. For me it just gave me a cold for a whole year.

This shot (three versions?) hasn't been tested for long term side effects. Some people are dying from it right away, and the media is saying they died from the virus and not the shot.... Despite all evidence.

Meanwhile, the propaganda arm of the US government (thanks Obama) is in full swing telling the media what to tell you.

Ignore the fact that some of the most densely populated cities on the planet are reporting zero COVID deaths after using actual science to treat people, that doesn't fit the narrative.
Instead, go get your ineffective jabs to increase profits for criminals. Good luck with the side effects, nobody bothered to see what those are!

If you are talking about the North East of the USA, that is the country with more dead from COVID-19 than any other.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

So that data directly comes from the company itself right? that 95% percent? is there an independent body to look at that data?

Yes. The data has been publicly available from day 1, and has been verified by universities and labs around the world.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Still not even a full percentage point, not even half of a half for that matter. If we would have done absolutely nothing at all, we would most likely have had the exact same result without giving pharmaceutical companies and governments more control over our lives.

Nobody on earth disputes that

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

And you can be sure that those universities dont have any conflicts of interests with Pfizer "Big Pharma"

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Half of a percentage point of the world's current population is 39.5 million people. That's a lot of dead.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Of course you defend Pfizer.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

summit.news...

nypost.com...

The vaccines are not 100% effective, there will be about 5% breakthrough cases and, unfortunately, some of those will die.

More would have been saved without vaccines. If the morbidly obese and overweight were shame early on and banned from leaving their homes more lives would have been saved due to that demographic comprising the massive majority of covid deaths.

Yes, obesity plays a part in COVID-19 serious illness statistics.

According to the CDC, it played a part in 30.2% of the hospitalizations for COVID-19.

That leaves only 69.8% that were not obesity related.

Obesity, Race/Ethnicity, and COVID-19 - CDC

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Of course you defend Pfizer.

Of course, you don't.

I was just pointing out published peer-reviewed data. The other side of the argument quotes Facebork, Twitidentifier, Bullchute, online anti-vaxxers, and Q. And their numbers all seem to be round numbers - based upon opinion and 'guesstimates' only.

edit on 5/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Im old enough to remember when we treated a bad cold or flu with chicken noodle soup and rest not world wide communism.

Where's the world wide communism? Look around, the communists have the same problems.

Also, what should chickens do, if they get sick?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join