It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE STATE OF OUR SCHOOLS. My Teen Is On A School Sponsored Hit List - Over Masks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Why justify the school targeting the daughter? Because you disagree with her mother? Peace and love and be good to eachother right?

All that goes out the window when people dare have an opinion that’s not yours lol.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shaemac

My daughter is now anxiety ridden of getting in trouble and she blames me. This has caused a rift between us.

Hmmm...

Sounds like your daughter didn't volunteer to be on the front lines of YOUR war.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Wow, what a story. I suspect similar stories are happening around the country.

I'm glad my children are grown. It's no wonder home schooling is becoming more popular.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Democrats are scared @#$less about parents taking the schools back from the liberal turds in charge now. That's why they rolled out the parents are terrorists talking points. But we going to do it anyway.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Go to a judge and obtain a criminal warrant against the school board and principal for attempted murder by mandate. Make this criminal instead of civil. You may have to pull your children out of school due to communistic retaliation.

This is what I'm going to do if I am ever forced to take a jab. And, if they jab me - attempted murder.

Screw 'em...

Go to a judge….. and get laughed out of court…..

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: NightFlight
Go to a judge and obtain a criminal warrant against the school board and principal for attempted murder by mandate. Make this criminal instead of civil. You may have to pull your children out of school due to communistic retaliation.

This is what I'm going to do if I am ever forced to take a jab. And, if they jab me - attempted murder.

Screw 'em...

Go to a judge….. and get laughed out of court…..

Quite possibly, its the chance one has to take for their convictions. I personally know two state court judges that have taken both jabs and currently are not feeling too well. Getting warrants may be easier than one thinks...

BTW, I really enjoy your responses. Well thought out and succinctly versed (not just this response) We may not agree on some things or at all but you have my respect. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It may not seem like it right now shaemac, but someday this will bond you and your daughter more than you can appreciate right now.
Don’t regret standing up for what’s Right for her and all the kids being needlessly muzzled in some sort of twisted power play by teacher’s union’s willing to use OUR kids as pawns ! To those scolding you for not trying to “negotiate” with the mindless principal, who is clearly a punitive jerk willing to single out your daughter, there’s No negotiating with people like that.

God works in mysterious ways, your daughter seeing that e-mail is Proof, and if she’s as smart as you say, she’ll see that she was wronged by them, not by her Mom who’s trying to protect her ! Hang in There !

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I wonder if this thread has been read by the principal. Calling him a commie probably won't go down well.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ketsuko

Did anyone force most of those women to have sex?

Hostage? WTF?

Her mom made her a victim, whether she wanted to be singled out or not. Now, all eyes on her and her mask wearing habits.

Plenty of teenagers are ready to rage against the machine, when it suits them. This one is not so on board with being a pawn in mother's war on "commie" teachers, school boards and principals.

You did not read the OP did you. She did not take her child to the principles office to discuss this. She never told her child to shout it out loud at school against teachers. She never out her child at the frontline of this discussion. She corresponded with the principle over this in a email which a teacher over there made sure the child saw.

Not only that. Just because parents do not agree with it this principle instructed its teachers that if the child's mask is only 1 bit askew that they are to use that as a reason to kick her out just because parents do not agree with the principle . THAT, is harassment.

In fact, that is the same oppressive manner on how muslim sharia law operates with burka's.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 08 Oct 2021 08:49:07 -050021202110America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
How is she being targeted if as your post states, other children are being removed from their classrooms when they don't wear a mask? Maybe it was a heads up that your child may have been indoctrinated by her parent to believe teachers are commies and therefore may disrupt class.

Another one that pretends to not have read the OP.

What my daughter was able to read was that all of her teachers were told that if my daughter so much as lets her mask slip below her nose, that she is to be reported to the Vice Principal and sent to the office.

That is very specific targeting and the motive is the discussion the mother had with the school. This child is being targeted by order of the führer/principle because her mother does not agree with the school.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I wonder if this thread has been read by the principal. Calling him a commie probably won't go down well.

I very much doubt he/she is on this site and more likely to spend time on twitter and FB with a blocklist full of people who disagree.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

She did not take her child to the principles office to discuss this.

She should have.

She never told her child to shout it out loud at school against teachers. She never out her child at the frontline of this discussion.

She wrote a letter that "shouted out", in no uncertain terms, that her daughter would NOT be wearing a mask, and that they better not try to interfere with her authority over their mask mandate. Didn't she think her daughter would automatically stand out as the only one in the class not wearing a mask.

not only that. Just because parents do not agree with it this principle instructed its teachers that if the child's mask is only 1 bit askew that they are to use that as a reason to kick her out just because parents do not agree with the principle . THAT, is harassment.

The principal doesn't have the authority to exempt the OP's daughter from the mask mandate, because it was mandated by an elected school board.

The OP didn't say anything about her daughter being suspended or expelled due to her letter.
edit on 8-10-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The DOJ is turning up the flames on their bunsen burners ☠️

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Pull them out of public school ASAP if you can! There are grants and private funding available to help get them into much-better private schools. Home schooling may be another option.

Leave all of "their" kids in the public schools, that way "they" can be brainwashed both in school and at home without any damage to actual kids/families.

You're very calm about the matter. I don't think I would be.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Yet, you can still arrest them (make sure your state has a statute on the books). Provided there is no evidence you did so in "bad faith" it will bring much needed attention to the communists' abuse of this child/family.

Best to simply pull all the good kids out of those sh## hole public schools and put them somewhere worthwhile, at a place with educators who aren't part of any goofy teacher's union. And then advocate/run for office on the promise of declaring war on public education/defunding public schools in favor of private/home school/religious options.

Will be a big winner among the party who exerts >50% control over the government (conservatives, via the Senate, filibuster and local politics)

# your democracy.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Yet, you can still arrest them (make sure your state has a statute on the books). Provided there is no evidence you did so in "bad faith" it will bring much needed attention to the communists' abuse of this child/family.

Best to simply pull all the good kids out of those sh## hole public schools and put them somewhere worthwhile, at a place with educators who aren't part of any goofy teacher's union. And then advocate/run for office on the promise of declaring war on public education/defunding public schools in favor of private/home school/religious options.

Will be a big winner among the party who exerts >50% control over the government (conservatives, via the Senate, filibuster and local politics)

# your democracy.

Sure. But you will still be laughed out of court.

The rest of your comment simply changes the subject.
edit on 10/8/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I very much doubt he/she is on this site and more likely to spend time on twitter and FB with a blocklist full of people who disagree.

Perhaps an email to the Colorado Board of Education with a link to this thread could help defuse the situation. But calling officials on a public social media "communist" still probably won't go down well.
edit on 8-10-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
🙏❤

I mean heck...
If I had the resources to do what dems do, hire ms-13 gangstas to instill the fear of god in certain opposition factions....for good of next generation citizens, this one's in a hand basket...

So I pray their dreams are nightmares that bring correction.

Forced free agency in the sport of raising good kids not angry kids, leads to angry kids raising themselves...

edit on (10/8/2121 by loveguy because: add a word most fitting

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Perhaps an email to the Colorado Board of Education with a link to this thread could help defuse the situation. But calling officials on a public social media "communist" still probably won't go down well.

Why not? If that is her opinion than what are they going to do about it? And she has every reason to call them that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join