It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE STATE OF OUR SCHOOLS. My Teen Is On A School Sponsored Hit List - Over Masks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Here in my small town outside of Austin, we have a Husband and Wife joining a lawsuit that is suing school districts without a mask mandate. Apparently these people’s young child is Immunocompromised and wants our schools to require all children and staff to wear a mask.

We are a mask optional school as it should be, and these jerks(who have moved here recently) come and cause our school district money in litigation fees is reprehensible.

Why people think they can dictate to others what they should inject into their bodies or place over their face is beyond my understanding. They should just tattoo their vaccine record on their arm for all to see like the Jewish had done to them.

edit on 5-10-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
YOU did this, and you know it. You can try and blame whoever you like but in the end you know YOU did it.

Parents that use their children as pawns in their political games are absolute garbage.

No, the school did it. Your argument is the same that violent abusers use: "look what you made me do".

Whatever that school is doing is wrong. Simple.
A mother has the say over her child, not a school.
Also this school is acting highly unprofessional.
They almost seem rogue.

OP has every right to ask them to 'settle down' with their rampant craziness. Who else but a parent?
Seems that all of those who have a go at a good mother would prefer for everyone to shut up and obey.

One day her daughter will understand. She seems already in the clutches of the authority if this gives her anxiety.
In a healthy world she would support the one person that loves her more than any other person ever will. The one that grew her in her belly.

How sad this world has become.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
She went to war with the school for what will be a 2 month time frame in what seems to be against her daughters wishes. She's now facing 4 years with even stronger mandates that she opposes. I was curious as to how she will handle that. It's a legitimate question.

Is the daughter being bullied? Have they disciplined her unfairly? She mentioned other kids being pulled out, but her child has not been.

If all she did was send an email to the principal, then yes, the daughter is being lined up unfairly to be bullied by teachers.

Why isn't the principal dealing directly with the parent in question, but instead setting the child up for targeting by staff?

That doesn't stink to high heaven to you?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Because her mom sent an email to the principal ... that equates to "everyone knows"?

They only know if the principal makes it an issue *as he did*.

Did Mom not think that the principal would inform her daughter's teachers of her mother's stance on masks and her threats? Didn't she think her letter would effect her daughter's relationship with her teachers and her principal?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: ketsuko

Because her mom sent an email to the principal ... that equates to "everyone knows"?

They only know if the principal makes it an issue *as he did*.

Did Mom not think that the principal would inform her daughter's teachers of her mother's stance on masks and her threats? Didn't she think her letter would effect her daughter's relationship with her teachers and her principal?

So basically, if I, as a manager, have an issue with an employee, the proper way to handle it is to go make passive aggressive moves against that employee through all the other workers first instead of trying to meet with the employee in question to work out the issue?

That's bit too "mean girls".

You got a problem with someone, the professional way to work it out is to work it out with them first and then escalate it.

What this principal did is sneaky and dishonest and massively passive aggressive. He told all the teachers about the daughter to attempt to strongarm the parent rather than just dealing with the parent first.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You lost this debate at your first post. Might be a good time to gracefully abandon this thread. But I guess some people will even troll with children as a target.

I've learned to carefully "pick your battles" and NOT to pick your teenager's battles for them.

edit on 5-10-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You lost this debate at your first post. Might be a good time to gracefully abandon this thread. But I guess some people will even troll with children as a target.

I've learned to carefully "pick your fights" and NOT to pick your teenager's fights for them.

This isn't about the teenage girl. This is about a school board going rogue in the face of every other precedent in the area. There is no legal or compelling basis for them to be doing what they are doing at any level, and a parent has every right to be upset over it and defiant of it.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It is documented the child was put on a "list"

No.
What was supposedly documented was the principal sending a notice to the girls teacher, since her mother broadcasted her stance against the school policy, demanding exemption on behalf her daughter.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

That's some twisted logic.

And yet, it's the OP's daughter who is suffering from Mom's actions.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This isn't about the teenage girl

Yes, It is. It's about the teenage girl being mad at Mom, and blaming Mom for extra scrutiny that no teenage girl wants, because Mom decided to make her a front line soldier in her mom's war.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

So basically, if I, as a manager, have an issue with an employee,

That's not what this is. This is a disgruntled Mom telling the girls high school principal that her daughter will not be following school policy, because she said so.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

That's not what this is. This is a disgruntled Mom telling the girls high school principal that her daughter will not be following school policy, because she said so.

The school is not following the mask “policy” of the governor in that state (he encourages masks but is not making them mandatory). Interesting conundrum don’t you think?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Interesting conundrum don’t you think?

Nope. The state governor hasn't banned crop tops, or baggy butt showing pants, or politically charged T-Shirts. Yet, dollars to donuts this school has a dress code.

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Nope. The state governor hasn't banned crop tops, or baggy butt showing pants, or politically charged T-Shirts. Yet, dollars to donuts this school has a dress code.

False equivalency; nice try though.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

Says who? You? Nope, I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The school is not following the mask “policy” of the governor in that state (he encourages masks but is not making them mandatory). Interesting conundrum don’t you think?

Oh it's more than that.

The school district is the *only* entity that wants masking. There is not masking at state, county, or municipal levels.

At least here, the municipal level wants it so the school district has that level of cover at least, and the governor's office has openly left it to local officials to decide how to proceed.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

School districts in areas with mask mandate bans have tried using dress code policy to enact them and those have been legally shot down, so ... false equivalency.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

It is documented the child was put on a "list"

No.
What was supposedly documented was the principal sending a notice to the girls teacher, since her mother broadcasted her stance against the school policy, demanding exemption on behalf her daughter.

Yep
Just like all the other children the principal sent similar emails about.
A list.
Based upon nothing the child did.
F that principal.
Quite frankly it is discrimination.
Suprised you defend such.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Says any thinking person. We are in uncharted waters here (so to speak) and your argument just doesn’t hold up.
Very few people are concerned about dress codes causing the Governor to make a mandate. This is a plandemic war; different situation entirely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join