It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE STATE OF OUR SCHOOLS. My Teen Is On A School Sponsored Hit List - Over Masks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Grab a snack and get comfortable, this will be long. THIS is the state of affairs in our schools right now and what they are doing to the next generation.
------------------------

Let me preface this by saying, Im a pretty tough chick. It takes a lot to break me. I can go up against the toughest in person and online.
Im a die-hard Constitutionalist and can take on the most rabid progressive/commie/leftist person who wants to take the rights of others. I don't get offended easily and if you can present something that is of opposite opinion of mine rationally, logically and with evidence, I will always consider it. I can come off as cold and harsh......but I am actually a nice person and have a great sense of humor. My entire life, people tell me that I am so strong and can overcome anything (and I have been thru a lot). I had to say all of that to confess............I found my breaking point that made me question all of this.

[indent]Someone messing with my kid and my kid greatly suffering from it.
Last night, I was pretty much brought to my knees and felt 'they' broke me. I have not slept since Sunday night.[/indent]

I live in a conservative county run by conservative commissioners. We have been part of a health department that overseas 3 counties. The other two counties are far left leaning. When this scamdemic hit, our commie Gov Polis (CO) relinquished a lot of covid authority to our health department % they decided they would never ever EVER relinquish the power they were given. Colorado is NOT under any mask mandate and has not been since April.

Schools started early August and kids went back to school with no masks. Out of nowhere, with zero science and local data to back it up, the health dept decided to mandate kids 11 and under wear a mask. Parents went nuts and protested big time at the health department and spent hours speaking up at their public meeting. Next thing you know, in what seems like an act of punishment, the health department, with NO data to back it up, said ALL STUDENTS must mask up in all school buildings and at all school events. This was about 3 weeks AFTER school started. Once again, parents flipped the # out.

Our school board is a bunch of commies too. There is an election next month and hopefully many will be replaced. Our school board agreed with the health department and said MASK UP, EVERYONE. Ever since, parents have been not only protesting, but sending letters and showing up at school board meetings and speaking out against the muzzling ---- and the school board pretty much tells us all to "F off we dont care what you say."

So our conservative commissioners decided to 'divorce' ourselves from the health department and start a new one just for our county. Starting Oct 1st, our county was NO LONGER under any orders or connected to this health department. GREAT!!!!!!!

Not so much. The commie school board decided to keep the mask mandate. They did not care that there is no state, county or [new] health department mandate. They just decided "MEH, WHO GIVES A CRAP, WE ARE GOING TO KEEP MUZZLING YOUR KIDS.....WITH ZERO DATA TO SUPPORT IT AND ZERO MANDATES FROM ANYONE". So NOBODY IN THIS STATE has to wear a mask anywhere, unless you walk into a school where kids are the least effected by this version of the flu. Obviously, the school board did this because a majority of the parents (conservative) have been fighting them for over a year - and we found people to replace them in the election next month. IT IS ALL POLITICAL and our kids are VICTIMS.

Well, being the person I am, I sent an email to my teen's principal. She is a Senior and is graduating early (in Dec). This is what I sent him
His response was generic, blah blah blah the school board said masks are mandated and all students must wear masks. The end.

Yesterday, I get a text from my daughter that while she was at her math teacher's desk, looking with her teacher for an email over something specific regarding her new term schedule, they both see a 'confidential' email with the subject of my daughter + masks from the Vice Principal. The teacher actually opens the email in front of my daughter!! Quickly, my daughter reads as much as she can before her teacher quickly closes it in a "OH # I SHOULD NOT HAVE OPENED THAT" moment.

What my daughter was able to read was that all of her teachers were told that if my daughter so much as lets her mask slip below her nose, that she is to be reported to the Vice Principal and sent to the office.

My daughter is not only a bit shy, but the most well behaved child since birth. Never in trouble at home, school or anywhere else. A good student with high GPA, awards, loved by teaches, students, great attitude etc..........and is now on a hit list if she does not wear her mask according to their standards. Mind you, there is no written rule anywhere for students on how to PROPERLY WEAR A MASK nor what kind of mask. Medical professionals are actually fitted for their masks or they are useless.

My daughter is now anxiety ridden of getting in trouble and she blames me. This has caused a rift between us. Pulling her out is not an option. She has less 2.5 months to go then she graduates. She is taking science labs (with dissection's and chemistry experiments) and cannot be homeschooled for that, this last minute. Plus, its her last 2.5 with friends before we move. I have taught her to be a rebel and ungovernable. But now she wont. They scared her. And she is pissed at me. And this has broken me. What they have done to her has broken me.

They have made the schools here Nazi Germany and are rounding up kids like they are Jews for not wearing masks properly. This is not an exaggeration. Her math teacher also said that if they do not enforce the mask wearing, they will be fired. Apparently, other kids are BEING PULLED FROM CLASSROOMS for letting masks slip below their noses or refusing to wear one. If they do this more than 2 times, they are sent home.

I contacted one of the town commissioners I am friends with on FB. I asked him if he could explain how this was legal. His response:

She has spent all but Freshman year under EXTREME conditions because of this scamdemic. Her entire high school experience destroyed. Her mental state, while I believed was fully in tact, yesterday, showed me........I may be wrong. The tears and anxiety that I had never seen before. What trauma will all of these kids have for years to come? MUZZLED unable to see peers facial expressions. Unable to even identify each other because their faces are covered. FEAR, threats and humiliation if their mask is not on properly. She begged me to not contact the principal about this anymore. I have not done so. But, I sit today, a broken mom.....not even recognizing myself or this country.

I will be filing a CORA request for that email. It may take time...but when I receive it, I will update this thread. If you read this far, thank you. I needed to vent and maybe others needed to know what is happening.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just FYI…..

Leftist School Boards Association Begs Biden To Use Domestic Terrorism Laws To Target Concerned Parents

thefederalist.com...

I hope we can keep the Federal Government out of local school boards. But there is a push to nationalize everything under the left by any means possible.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Federal Govt officials at all levels getting paid off I suspect.

NWO wants no interference from pesky parents.

Be aware and be very very afraid ♾️

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac
Do not let this get to you. You have done nothing wrong by trying to do the best for your child. Please, please do not be offended by what I think you aught to do.
Being as this draconian mandate is affecting your child I would think that you would have an avenue to go to court citing severe mental distress on the part of your child. Not only with the "mandate" but the way she and other are being ostracised, not privately but in the presence of the whole school.
In the UK severe mental distress would lead to a mask wearing exemption. No matter how you replied to my other post I sincerely DO NOT agree with victimising people for their stance, but even more so for children as they are blank cards to be written on and this treatment can have lifelong effects and it needs to be stamped out.
PS. keep fighting.

edit on 5-10-2021 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

My daughter is now anxiety ridden of getting in trouble and she blames me. This has caused a rift between us.

Hmmm...

Sounds like your daughter didn't volunteer to be on the front lines of YOUR war.

edit on 5-10-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I sympathize, I too have a 'pleaser' daughter who does everything right in school and I can't imagine how anxiety-ridden she would be if something like that happened. I have two bits of advice:

1. Don't assume the teachers will comply. Teachers know the kids, the admin doesn't. If your daughter is a great student who has never caused any problems, her teachers are very unlikely to turn on her. They like her too and they don't want to ruin her life. Most teachers are very caring and loving individuals, it's the system that's at fault not those that work in it.

2. Teach your daughter that schooling is NOT the same as education, instead she should think of school as her job. And sometimes going to work sucks and people are unhappy going to their job. Lucky for her she's retiring from this job in just a few months, it's a test of her will and a good lesson to learn for later in life that sometimes you have to do unpleasant things and push through #ty situations to get to the end goal. She can do it.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yesterday, I get a text from my daughter that while she was at her math teacher's desk, looking with her teacher for an email over something specific regarding her new term schedule, they both see a 'confidential' email with the subject of my daughter + masks from the Vice Principal. The teacher actually opens the email in front of my daughter!! Quickly, my daughter reads as much as she can before her teacher quickly closes it in a "OH # I SHOULD NOT HAVE OPENED THAT" moment.

Wow... what load of crap! Since when do teachers check emails about a students "Term Schedule" by showing the student the email?? Is this a common practice now? Doesn't info regarding a students get sent by letter to the parents? Or e-mail to parents that MIGHT have a computer of some sort if the parents allow for it?

Sure looks like the teacher did it deliberately.👎😒

LAWYER UP!!

sorry this is happening to you and yours. Disgraceful.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It won't be long before un-vaxxed children are submitted to a yearly "reaping"...

The first "Vaccination Games" will be a public spectacle, held in the Capitol and televised by all legacy media.

I hear they are looking at Stanley Tucci as a possible emcee...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
My daughter is now anxiety ridden of getting in trouble and she blames me. .

Rightfully so. You sound quite radical, and you're pretty much harassing the school. She's embarrassed.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sounds like the school is playing dirty by holding the daughter hostage.

They made her part of the war.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Time to stop paying taxes to the school system and to take your daughter out of school and finish her education at home.

Case solved,

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: shaemac
My daughter is now anxiety ridden of getting in trouble and she blames me. .

Rightfully so. You sound quite radical, and you're pretty much harassing the school. She's embarrassed.

Harassing the school? When their is no overriding legal basis for an action taken by the school, a parent is well within his ir her rights to protest and not comply.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

My son is in high school here in Los Angeles Commiefornia. I knew that the mask issue couldn't be turned around since the majority of idiots around here are fully on board, so I figured my only option was to go stealth and got my son a few of these - The UnMask

January 6th is the deadline for him to get the jab. If things don't change by then ( I expect the whole vax narrative to collapse this winter when the jabbed start dropping like flies) he's outta there.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Don't listen to the common trolls here, you did right.

The school is making this personal. Fight back, you are doing the right thing.

Add: To clarify, the trolls here try to talk you into thinking you pulled your daughter into a "war", yet it is the school that goes out of their way, sending "confidental" emails about putting your daughter and I bet others under a microscope.

They made this personal, fight back.
edit on 5.10.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Did anyone force most of those women to have sex?

Hostage? WTF?

Her mom made her a victim, whether she wanted to be singled out or not. Now, all eyes on her and her mask wearing habits.

Plenty of teenagers are ready to rage against the machine, when it suits them. This one is not so on board with being a pawn in mother's war on "commie" teachers, school boards and principals.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

My daughter is now anxiety ridden of getting in trouble and she blames me. This has caused a rift between us.

Hmmm...

Sounds like your daughter didn't volunteer to be on the front lines of YOUR war.

Sounds like you support harassment of young children. Instead of the principle meeting with the family and actually working something out.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Because her mom sent an email to the principal ... that equates to "everyone knows"?

They only know if the principal makes it an issue *as he did*.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Bull#. The principal is making her daughter a victim.

Even if she wrote a nasty email, the principal has no right to make her daughter suffer over this. He should know it's not the daughters fault.

But instead he decided to put her under a scope and sending emails about her around. I would sue the crap out of them for release of all such "confidental" emails regarding my daughter. I would get ahold of ALL of it by law and other parents would follow. This would stop them right in their tracks harrasing pupils for something their parents did.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There is a reason why the Department of Justice issued a bulletin to all law enforcement this week, over potential violence directed at authorities in liberal school districts.

Ironically, the men/women of law enforcement are parents too. They want what is best for their children as well.

Oxygen-robbing masks, and experimental drugs dressed as "vaccines", are not what ANY parent wants imposed on our children.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You lost this debate at your first post. Might be a good time to gracefully abandon this thread. But I guess some people will even troll with children as a target.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join