It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anti-vax mass firings are coming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is happening in all western countries, I'm sure. Canada is well into it.

We have had mandatory immunization in our schools forever and most people here don't bat an eye at this. I have heard of a couple high up fires that have happened and not made public.

Welcome to the machine, y'all. Please, fight. It's way more entertaining.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
If you do not want the fake vaccine, do not quit if they try to force it on you, let them terminate you and get it in writing that is why they are firing you.

You will have better ammo for the lawyers when all the class action lawsuits against the federal government and all the businesses that fired people start.

It’s an illegal, unconstitutional mandate and don’t let any stupid asshole tell you different.

Testify!

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

We have had mandatory immunization in our schools forever and most people here don't bat an eye at this. I have heard of a couple high up fires that have happened and not made public.

Nope
Not here yet, tho we enjoy protections of a governor not in line with bidens control bs.

No machine here.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Immunizations with proven vaccines are a different story completely.
I am not anti-vaccine, I am anti-Covid 19 vaccine, which is neither proven or a real vaccine.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

We have had mandatory immunization in our schools forever and most people here don't bat an eye at this.

Not many people have an issue with the standard MMR (Measles, Mumps, & Rubella) vaxxes in U.S. schools.
As far as I know, all 50 states in the U.S. require it.
But the covid vaxxes are something different. They are experimental, and the entire population are the guinea pigs.
Now they are forcing it on children! California is leading the way with school vaccine mandates.
As of Oct. 1, 2021, California is the only state to indicate it will mandate the COVID-19 vaccine for all school children.

This chart shows (by state) which exemptions are allowed, but I'm hearing more and more that the "no exemptions, period" rule is becoming the norm.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Immunizations with proven vaccines are a different story completely.
I am not anti-vaccine, I am anti-Covid 19 vaccine, which is neither proven or a real vaccine.

Truth
Why the rush?????

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

We have had mandatory immunization in our schools forever and most people here don't bat an eye at this.

Not many people have an issue with the standard MMR (Measles, Mumps, & Rubella) vaxxes in U.S. schools.
But the covid vaxxes are something different. They are experimental, and the entire population are the guinea pigs.
Now they are forcing it on children! California is leading the way with school vaccine mandates.
As of Oct. 1, 2021, California is the only state to indicate it will mandate the COVID-19 vaccine for all school children.

This chart shows (by state) which exemptions are allowed, but I'm hearing more and more that the "no exemptions, period" rule is becoming the norm.

It's different because it's not a vaccine. Those legacy vaccines fall under an entirely different definition, you know, the one before they changed to this new definition. Those other viruses were also isolated. Covid never was so therefore there was never going to be immunity achieved through an injection as they claimed. That part was a lie. Nobody is getting immunity with these fake vaccines. People now are so brainwashed now they truly believe getting not so sick was always the goal you see. It was not about immunity.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

This whole entire b-rate reality we are being sold looks like it had an intentional inconsistency to it, with the specific intent to cause division, vaccine hesitancy and job losses.

"It looks like you will need to take an experimental vaccine for the flu. It's dna altering and the guy who can't make a reliable OS is involved...and you can pick from like 5 different types, from 5 different companies!!
Act now, ignore the clotting, magnetism, nanobots and deaths, it doesn't even stop the flu virus!!
Act fast, and get your free mineral and arsenic water while supplies last!"
Lol...where do I sign?
Jesus

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Wait, so am I meant to still bang pans and clap for them on the Wednesday 'day of praise'?

I don't understand, I thought we loved the nurses...... Oh, but not THOSE nurses..... Wow the left has one playbook doesn't it, uses the same one for everything....

I'm going to guess that the people who mandate this are vaccinated too, and the people who sit in congress allowing this to...... Oh wait, no, they don't have to vaccinated...... Nevermind.....

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil.....

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I would be a fool to argue on behalf of covid vaccinations just on its merits.

Nothing about this is right. But it's still going to happen anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My body. My Choice.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You might have hit the nail right on the head. Any real vaccine has conditions of use.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ColeYounger

I sure hope someone capitalizes on this. Hiring all the displaced healthcare workers as traveling nurses and support, then lease them out to all the places that can't handle the influx of patients when the flu next wave of covid hits.

I only can hope that Biden lives long enough to see the destruction he caused. I can't imagine the legacy his epic failures will show in history. Jimmy Carter is smiling again, in fact I heard him ask if we missed him yet...

Remember the odd perspective pic of the Biden's and Carter's, where the Biden's looked like they were in the Carter's home and the Carter's looked like hobbits compared to the Biden's? I think it was saying, "Carter, but WAY bigger".

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If it wasn't in your employment contract, make sure you get the reason for your termination written in writing so you can challenge them in Court that getting a vaccination was never part of your employment contract, and don't sign any document which could be a voluntary departure from employment.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

You might have hit the nail right on the head. Any real vaccine has conditions of use.

There are no coincidences, just happenstance or enemy action. It is interesting this huge push for 5G, AI, trans-humanism, global governance/currency/financial systems, the great reset BS, a mass culling to meet 21/30 objectives and the inevitability of the technological singularity, all at the same time.

You can't control 8 billion people, but you might be able to control 1/2 a billion with AI that you think you control. You can't have an internet of things, create manageable surveillance or supply enough electricity without using fossil fuels with 8 billion people, but you might be able to with 1/2 a billion people.

We have been lied to for so long, we don't know the truth anymore. At this point, I pretty much consider that the opposite of anything I am told by media, governments, religion and corporations, is the truth.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/5.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Ama is owned by bill gates, they can say and do what they want around here hundreds of doctors resigned..

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Maybe a new state is needed - The State Of "Jefferson".

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

It's quite simple really, does everyone agree that at this present time. That we have Police Brutality and Censorship. Side by side? if the answer is yes, That's all you need, you have been given the moral integrity not to resist but to attack. If the answer is no, you have the moral responsibility to stand down. It has to be institutional Brutality and Institutional Censorship..
The reason for the affirmation is purely a natural survival response, learnt from the Jewish oppression. It is a reasonable and necessary response.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I work at a large manufacturer that that gets contracts from the government for military products. Just got the email today indicating we have until Dec 8th as a requirement for employment.

Many of us are not getting the vax, they will be in a lot of trouble losing a ton of skilled workers with nobody to train them. Production will be down along with profits.

I already have a few companies I can fall back on when they fire me, so I'll be fine. However I know many that will be screwed, especially without unemployment since I live in New York.
edit on 6-10-2021 by Wafflecoptor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join