It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Merrick Garland Sics FBI on Anti-CRT Parents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There's a reason why Merrick Garland was chosen so quickly by Joe dictator Biden as his Attorney General.

Since the DOJ/FBI employees have children in school who are being force injected with these dangerous vaccines, I wouldn't expect them to come to the aid of tyrannical administrators.

In many cases, they will (covertly) help "punish" those who damage their own children's health.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm almost to the point I don't know what to say about the hypocrisy anymore. It's blatantly obvious that there is a deliberate favoritism for one political standpoint by people on the left at this point and I can't begin to understand why no one notices. It's so base and obvious and against every understanding that even a basic knowledge of the role of government should give you. I just don't get it.
edit on 5-10-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

It's being noticed. It's also getting near a tipping point. I think the 2022 elections are going to be the key point. Hell they may even implode before that.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

yea, but that wont stop everything else happening. some parents went to remove their kids from school and send them somewhere else and they threatened to call the police on them.

It isn't just CRT
It isn't just the pedo books in the libraries

It is them being exposed for everything. and this is in a conservative part of Texas. The ball is rolling and the escalation is scary. You really have to wonder how far all this will go? As far as everyone lets it go I suppose.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: TheReaversChain

It's being noticed. It's also getting near a tipping point. I think the 2022 elections are going to be the key point. Hell they may even implode before that.

Ya know...when 40 percent of dems want red states to leave,and 50 percent of red states want to leave,why dont we all just split the country and go about our seperate ways,with the exception of national defense.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Or those who insist on engaging in such behavior should at least switch to protecting themselves with technology. There is free technology, TOR and others, that would eliminate their ability to identify those making "hateful" remarks.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The only "hateful" one here is Garland, using the FBI to punish conservative parents opposing CRT and similar lunacy, whom he blames for having been humiliated when rejected for the Supreme Court.

What a little vindictive *prick*!!

Cry me a river....

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ya, protecting teachers from violence - the horror!

God damn, you all will whine about everything.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So accept Critical Race Theory or you are a domestic terrorist.

Wut ????

Let me get this straight:

1939 Nazism:
- Jewish people have no culture and are parasites and are dominating and oppressing everything and everyone and "jewishness" must be eliminated
Response: Fight and Defeat of the Nazis by democracies ( correct response)

2021 CRT:
- White people have no culture and are parasites and are dominating and oppressing everything and everyone and "whiteness" must be eliminated
Response: ENCOURAGE CRT by democracies ( wut ??????)

CRT is RACISM by any other name.
This is NEVER OK, against anyone!

Garland should know this, being of Jewish descent.
Facepalm...
edit on 5-10-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

you can't be human. No human could be this thick.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When people ask my wife and I why we don't have kids, this is one of the reasons that we point to. Even if we didn't have a slew of other reasons not to have them, this would be the icing on the cake I think.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
when you hear about "homegrown terrorists" or "domestic terrorists" this is what they are usually talking about. This and mentally challenged youths that the FBI can talk into an entrapment.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

edit on 5-10-2021 by TheReaversChain because: -

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

One more time for the reading impaired.

Without citing specific cases, in a memorandum issued on Monday, Merrick Garland expressed concern about a “disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff who participate in the vital work of running our nation’s public schools.”

Be nice if our new Gestapo would cite examples of this MASSIVE over reach.
edit on 5-10-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: akira131
a reply to: shooterbrody

yea, but that wont stop everything else happening. some parents went to remove their kids from school and send them somewhere else and they threatened to call the police on them.

It isn't just CRT
It isn't just the pedo books in the libraries

It is them being exposed for everything. and this is in a conservative part of Texas. The ball is rolling and the escalation is scary. You really have to wonder how far all this will go? As far as everyone lets it go I suppose.

If this is in texas homeschooling is available online for free.
Let them call the cops.
Cops can't do anything about homeschooling.
thsc.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
when you hear about "homegrown terrorists" or "domestic terrorists" this is what they are usually talking about. This and mentally challenged youths that the FBI can talk into an entrapment.

at some point, don't we all have to ask how much longer we should let the FBI operate? We have midterms coming, and the left should disappear just after that, as long as elections are fair and all. And I can't see Biden being re-elected, or anyone on the left being less nuts, so we should have republican control at that point. If nothing happens then, I'd say it's time for the people to take it all back.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Merrick Garland needs to stop competing for The Most Stupid Award, Joe Biden already won it. 🤡

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
How was Iceland able to flush the entire government a few years back?

We really didn't.

A part of them got voted out, only to be vote'd back in the next election.

a country of 390k isnt able to root out corruption by elections. I wonder, how the rest of the world suppose to.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Lets be honest: the left loves them because its a rigged game. The right loves them because they are prison hawks. The truth is powerful people likely have bribe material in place the moment the CIA, FBI, DEA, DHS, ATS, or even NOAA gets scrapped

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am starting to believe that the world actually did end in 2012 and we have slipped into some kind of alternate reality or a bad dream we can't wake up from.
Sad times in America and the World.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join