It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: just a small question about a study

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
My dear friends
I have a question:
I would like to know if this study has already been peer reviewed.
And if not: who decides whether or not a study will be peer-reviewed and possibly published in a (peer-reviewed) journal? Dr Ryan Cole has btw named this study also. He says the mRNA vaccines may negatively affect the innate immune system. One consequence could be, among other things, that cancer in remission suddenly starts to proliferate again.
Study published May 2021.
europepmc.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

No that study will not be peer reviewed. At least not anytime soon if not ever.
And if a MRNA for some odd reason did cause cells to multiply then we would know by now.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The person who wrote the paper that cole based his claims on said there is no evidence to back up coles claims.

Ignore coles.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

And if a MRNA for some odd reason did cause cells to multiply then we would know by now.

but if you talk about it, some mouth breathing leftie will cancel you, shut down your account and censor your posts. You aren't allowed to even ask. I get that you like the taste of the boots, so you won't quit sucking them anytime soon, but others may not be as engaged in the boot licking as you.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...
the narrative is controlled, and internet trolls and paid DERPS try like hell to silence anyone who wants to talk about something other than getting the shot.

So, the emerging science suggests that natural immunity is as good as or better than vaccine-induced immunity. That’s why it’s so frustrating that the Biden administration has repeatedly argued that immunity conferred by vaccines is preferable to immunity caused by natural infection, as NIH director Francis Collins told Fox News host told Bret Baier a few weeks ago.

the same Francis Collins that is running away now that his lies can't be hidden any longer.

This is all a poorly run psy-op that has some very determined shills driving the narrative.

If an article shows up that's wrong, that article should be proven why it's wrong, not deleted and hidden away. That's something a bootlicker would do. Don't be that guy.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

but if you talk about it, some mouth breathing leftie will cancel you, shut down your account and censor your posts. You aren't allowed to even ask. I get that you like the taste of the boots, so you won't quit sucking them anytime soon, but others may not be as engaged in the boot licking as you.

All you ever seem to do is insult people.

Do you ever have anything intelligent to say? Or is that beyond your capabilities?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

If I am speaking to someone who can engage in intelligent conversation, I might be able to. But when the conversation is at this level, why bother. What do you have to offer, tears?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's "no" and "yes" then.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes, it's the not being allowed to talk about it that screams the loudest warning. For me anyhow.

I did see a case of hepatitis c inert until reactivated by the vaccine and as they say we all have microscopic cancers developing all the time and our body removes them. What nobody really knows is what triggers them to develop and why in some people they go unchecked. There have been cases of sudden cancers in vaccinated people, young and healthy, so it would be interesting to find population stats on this from before and after 2020 to see if there is a change.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

All you ever seem to do is insult people.

Do you ever have anything intelligent to say? Or is that beyond your capabilities?

We've all been trying to talk about it from the beginning here, and elsewhere, and the conversation gets shut down before it starts. One side puts up a wall of info straight from the mainstream media.

What if we are trying to say that the problem originates with the mainstream media?

Not that all alternative sources are fact but I know many people that diss me, in real life, for even mentioning an alternate source including scientists who are censored. Those scientists risk their careers and want their peers to look at what they found but in never gets out to the public. That's censorship and highly suspect of covering something or intending to manipulate.

People are getting rude on both sides because they are frustrated. Thing is, you guys who support the mainstream have your say. Science requires all angles to be looked at. That is all anyone is asking for.

Many of the new findings on the vaccines are just that: new, but even a statistical anomaly should be investigated with any new medical product and at the moment that isn't being done properly.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Of maybe because there is absolutely zero correlation between the MRNA vaccine and rapidly reproduction of cells. I guess you actually have spoken with your doctor about that?

Because if so you have presented no knowledge of doing so. You just stick with unfounded insults to most if not all of my posts.
Look dude if you want my number just ask man.
I don't swing that way but am very flattered.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
With cancer it aint about the vaccine, it's about how Covid shut down virtually all outpatient appointments, and that includes chemotherapy. I've had 2 close friends die late last year and early this year. I could not say for certain but they had intermittent chemo instead of an intensive course through hospital highly restricting treatments. If it was normal (as before Covid) who knows, they may have lasted longer or even been "cured". No one can answer that.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This isn't the first research paper I have read on how certain vaccines can dampen the immune responses to other diseases. This deals a little more with the mRNA vaccines, which may actually be more of a problem than normal vaccine steering problems for some reason. There are so many high ranking medical and political people who followed the looney leaders on this pandemic that I doubt if they will allow this article to get peer reviewed and during peer reviewing, much of the important is ommited sometimes because it does not match consensus of the time of the medical community.

People who were led to believe a lie will try to make sure their reputation will not be lost, they will design new research to show they were right and discredit anything that makes their beliefs appear wrong..

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Orwell got it wrong. It's not: "imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever". It should be: imagine a human tongue licking on a boot forever.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Thank you all for your reactions. I know a lot more.
You must know (I already said it somewhere else before) I have cancer. I can tell you: life sucks. Everybody I know -and a lot more- kwow about it. How else could it be. 1.5 years completely out of circulation. 10 rounds of chemo. But I want people to act as if I am oke. So just consider my cancer as a reason why I asked this question. Nothing more. BTW I work full time. So let's say that I am really oke.
I'm in remission and I want to stay that way as long as possible. I am not vaccinated because It felt like someone above hold me from taking the jab. You can laugh with it. I don't care, but believe me: it is not the first time in my life that I had that strange feeling and it always turned out that that feeling was right. (I ask you to believe me but I can't believe it myself :-))
One thing is for sure (at least to me): If mrna would affect cancer we wouldn't know it by now. Because: if you don't search for it, you don't find it. I read fact checkers and they wrote that there are no data about cancer after mrna, but that cancer needs a lot of time to develop so that an mrna vaccine could never be the culprit. Maybe that is possible. But if you are in remission, I think your immune system is in a very problematic situation. It could be that you better leave it or help it (supplements) to do it's job. A mrna jab seems to me not the right thing to do.
And by the way: dr Cole is not the only doctor who has questions about signs of the failing immune system after the mrna vaccine (among other things: the increase of herpes zoster is maybe one of them).
Ps: Some doctors (dr Cole is one of them) say the whole problem has something to do with disregulation of TLR4 and TLR 4/7.
I don't see dr Cole as a know it all. He is to me one of the credible critics. Question is: who can we believe? It's a pro/contra game. But that his how science is made. For mrna the pro/contra game is not over yet as far as I know. So everybody must make his own choice before the game is over. (game is a wrong word but you will surely forgive me).

edit on 6-10-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

top topics

join