It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Samson, Someone had to say it - never even heard of him before today - Thanks Loam !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I have to thank Loam for introducing me to this talent. He's unpolished and his vids appear just run of the mill amateur. But the guy, as young as he appears, has a whole bunch of vids that I'm loving...

I think many ATS members will appreciate the message in this video.

Between him and Tom Mcdonald, I'm gaining an appreciation for how rap music should be...

Warning though, strong language...

Again, Cheers Loam for pointing me to this guy...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Glad you like him.

He's a talented messenger. That's for sure. He doesn't hold back.

This one is also very good:

And for those who haven't seen his most recent one:

Slayed it.

I think this guy will go far.

edit on 5-10-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

He definitely has a career ahead of him, absolutely. As long as he's not censored into obscure silence. But I'm spreading his vids where I can, so at least people will aware he's out there.

I'd not even heard of him till you posted... youtube, hah. I look up one asmr video, it's full of asmr videos I have to check off as not interested.

I look up things like this, and ... crickets..

We've hit a new age of underground music. long gone are the days of NWOBHM.. now it's guys like this...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I hope he gets the attention he deserves.

As they say, politics is downstream from culture. Guys like this can make a difference.

I think he sits in his own space, even though you have guys like Tom MacDonald, DAX and MESUS. They definitely have a point of view. And while one may not agree with everything these guys say, at least they offer an opportunity to counter the monotone narrative we see everywhere else.

I agree with your underground music comment. I'm starting to see evidence of it in many places...and that's a great thing!
edit on 5-10-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Wow! Amazing, definite skills in play there...

My wife turned me on to Tom McDonald a few months ago - the first rapper I ever listened to that I not only didn't turn off in the first 3 seconds, I listened, and loved it, and listened to more...

Now I have another one to listen to.

So, I guess it wasn't the rap that I didn't like, it was the delivery, and mostly the message.

Star and Flag for you!

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

OH yeah, That kid has it for certain. The rhythm, the cute as hell face, the moves. Inflections and facial gestures. And a strong across the board attack on the power structure. He could go super atomic at any point. Trump should pick him up as an opening act.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

This one is pretty clever.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: tanstaafl

This one is pretty clever.

Man, that is impressive... especially that one part where he starts speed talking... I have to wonder how many takes that took to get it right, because I didn't catch a single mistake.

top topics

join