It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The night I "left" Ats and why

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If you cannot see the significance of this post then it’s not meant for you. God bless a reply to: CthruU

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The end of times talk is a metaphor. We all have an end to our time in this universe. The end of times talk will always be around. It’s a reminder to for people to not take their time on this earth for granted. Life is short. Make it worth it. God bless.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

the 'flip side' of your posted story is all about...ta da intro;

Hedonistic
[ˌhēdnˈistik, ˌhedəˈnistik]
ADJECTIVE
engaged in the pursuit of pleasure; sensually self-indulgent.

swimming in a sea of mataphor brought about by the quantum technology of projecting a 'man'/'image' via Entanglement at the quantum level (which explains the 'lost Ark' which was taken back to the Throne Room in Heaven by merely ceasing the physical presence of the Ark-of-Covenant there in mid-east desert)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There was an crazy man that would pass the streets at night asking for cigs and he was pretty much exactly like that person.

One day he heard my name so he talked with me and pretended like he always did. Of course he did cos he heard it once. He talked all the things this person talked with you. Yeah, its true. Homeless people know whats best to do what to avoid and what not. And crazy people have the best way with words. They can tell you anything and you will believe it.

Hell, that guy told me tons of stories about his travels about what happened years ago and what will happen in the future.

And guess what? Nothing happened. What he predicted never came to be because i really really did not care and i wasnt going to do something some criptic psycho told me at 3 am in the morning. If he knew everything he wouldnt be homeless and he would have tried to fix his life.

But we don't live in a western christian country so we don't have priests who walk to homeless people and fill their heads with christianity so they can talk about it to random strangers on the street.

I suppose thats why my crazy homeless person did not tell me about god.

Anyway, you were in a ditch then a homeless person comes to you and you either told him your name or he heard it or etc. So he comes to you, calls you by the name and talks with you about the future. But you understood it in a way that as if god is speaking through him because he probbably was speaking all about it.

You walked with him, and he obviously will tell you hospitals are bad and etc etc etc etc. Its juts common knowledge between homeless people. There is nothing prophetic about it.

You were down and you clinged to everything he said to climb back up.

And in the end you became a priest and what not. Congratulations!

But really, this is real life. I met plenty of people who talk about anything , irl and online.

If god really was telling him what to do or he was blessed in any way EVERYONE would have such encounters in daily basis and even better: He would not be homeless because faith and knowledge of the future would have helped him to get back up on his legs.

You can say: But only those who are crazy can really understand and relay god's message. Just like this random crazy person who talked with me.

Well then... I can't argue with that.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Methaphots are overrated.

Either speak stright or don't speak at all.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl

God Bless You Brother , there Will be Trying Times Ahead for All of Us . Salvation or Damnation Awaits the Survivors . I Pray for All Humanity Now Every Passing Day...............

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

You sound like an @SS.
I thought you religious types were supposed to be compassionate.

Oh that's right...Spanish Inquisition, Witch Trials, etc....etc....

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I am not religious but I am spiritual, and even if I was not, I am used to studying survival skills and practiscing them with Scouts and Army and I keep telling my wife 'get used to the idea of being hungry, living outside, and life being unpleasant because nothing of what is happening is very promising'

Those days of flying to Europe every year sometimes twice a year, and imagining random vacations are over.
We have enough food and shelter etc but these things can all be taken in a heartbeat.

Make peace with your death.
You never know.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Ah Yeah , thats Nice.................

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Typical Jersey.

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

new topics

top topics