It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The night I "left" Ats and why

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: benrl

We are all strangers to one another here, really, yet your stories, your feelings, and your ideas are all so familiar to me, that they give me comfort in the way that an old memory does- the kind of memory that you play over and over again in your head to remind yourself that life is more than just what happened today. This community does my heart good. I wish that I had found you all sooner.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I’m going to draw something for you.

2nd

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Your story resonates with me and I am far beyond appreciation at this point. There are meanings to things we may never understand, but to the things we understand were meant for us to read or hear...they are what makes us. And I thank you for sharing your tremendous story. It was a privilege to read this and it confirms my own recent thoughts.

I not only agree with your sentiments, but acknowledge that this is exactly what is taking place today.

I'd be willing to wager that all those people who have Faith in God have the same internal feelings right now. There is a spiritual awakening happening around the world, through all the stress, anxiety, tension, and manufactured crisis' we have at the moment. We must listen to the words on the wall.

This is real, and we know it. It's time to make straight the path.
For we are not worthy to buckle His sandals.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing this. You're being heard.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Your a fraud full stop.

If you where even remotely in touch with the persona your trying to fullfill then you would have seen/recognised that a response to my post was necessary even obligatory. You failed the test.

Ignoring my post was exactly what I expected but a true messenger of christ would have reached out to the author of the misguided post I subjected you to, infact after reading the rest it would have been perhaps the only one worth replying to considering your so called calling instead of only engaging in gratitude for praise.

Yet another delusional wannabe.......unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I'm really glad for you that you found a direction and a way out of a bad cycle.

It makes me smile when I think back to all the "horrible life ending" problems I have faced over the years. Somehow, all of them just worked out, and the fear and anger just went away. Which just solidifies that problems are temporary always.

You seem to have gotten a direct talk with God, it's a really personal thing, and almost impossible to relay to others how real the connection is. I have been in dark places, and asked for his help, and each time, something happened that brought me out of it, when I look back at the situation, I can only say my prayers were answered. to think that God would take the time to help me, when so many others need his attention is humbling to say the least, but it's such an amazing feeling when it happens.

Enjoy life brother!
edit on 5-10-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Your a fraud full stop.

If you where even remotely in touch with the persona your trying to fullfill then you would have seen/recognised that a response to my post was necessary even obligatory. You failed the test.

Ignoring my post was exactly what I expected but a true messenger of christ would have reached out to the author of the misguided post I subjected you to, infact after reading the rest it would have been perhaps the only one worth replying to considering your so called calling instead of only engaging in gratitude for praise.

I pray you get the attention you seek.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Paul praised the boreans, for checking what they heard against scripture, to know if what they heard is true.

Jude says to watch for such people and check them yourself, so please, show me, where the paterns and things I've said don't exisit in scriputre.

Ill gladly reason from a Judeo christian world view, Ill even go into apollogetics to other faiths if youd like, but again the burden is on you to test what your hearing.

I felt called to post here, reject it or not, its up to you

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Paul praised the boreans, for checking what they heard against scripture, to know if what they heard is true.

Ah Paul you see I love it when some one mentions Paul.

Paul the one man that seeded the World of Gentiles with Christianity , No others before him spoke of Christ message to the gentiles .

No Catholic church
No Christianity
No none of it with out his testimony .

He was the first man to use Christianity for his own personal gain , He is the first Evangelist .

I also believe his testimony to be a complete fabrication via the Romans to support there new Cult.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

And the promise of abraham, that through his seed all nations be blessed, or Jesus to the samaritan saying he had to go to the jews first, but even the dogs get a scrap from the kings table?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Interesting post.

Glad you are well.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just In general,

The reason for this post, is to give the testimony I feel I should, and this will be the last thread participation or post on ATS.

Telling those I used to enjoy fellowshiping about the conspiracy world why I left,

I realized all the "evil" in the world we used to postulate about, really did have a source, one that is not of mans creation,

The world is in sway currently of the Prince of the power of the air, and time is short.

Look at the world Socery, and Decepiton in the orginal greek, (new Baybalon whose Socery decieved and made the worlds merchants rich)

There is a Pharmekia Fraud, taking place in the world.

Churches have been closed for the past 18 months, (the Apostasty spoken of)

Take what I said, judge for yourself, search scriputre to see if what I say matches.

And Peace to all, I pray that some listen.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: benrl
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

And the promise of abraham, that through his seed all nations be blessed, or Jesus to the samaritan saying he had to go to the jews first, but even the dogs get a scrap from the kings table?

I would love to debate you .

But your one of those classic individuals that quotes Scripture in an effort to support the validity of Scripture .

It's an oxymoron .

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Just In general,

The reason for this post, is to give the testimony I feel I should, and this will be the last thread participation or post on ATS.

Telling those I used to enjoy fellowshiping about the conspiracy world why I left,

I realized all the "evil" in the world we used to postulate about, really did have a source, one that is not of mans creation,

The world is in sway currently of the Prince of the power of the air, and time is short.

Look at the world Socery, and Decepiton in the orginal greek, (new Baybalon whose Socery decieved and made the worlds merchants rich)

There is a Pharmekia Fraud, taking place in the world.

Churches have been closed for the past 18 months, (the Apostasty spoken of)

Take what I said, judge for yourself, search scriputre to see if what I say matches.

And Peace to all, I pray that some listen.

I reckognize the same spirit living in me is the same spirit living in you... (I enjoyed reading your posts)

To YHVH be the glory....

YHVH = Behold The Hand Behold The Nail = The Word Become Flesh....

#JustJesus

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Ah Paul you see I love it when some one mentions Paul.

Paul the one man that seeded the World of Gentiles with Christianity , No others before him spoke of Christ message to the gentiles .

No Catholic church
No Christianity
No none of it with out his testimony .

He was the first man to use Christianity for his own personal gain , He is the first Evangelist .

I also believe his testimony to be a complete fabrication via the Romans to support there new Cult.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 25shadesofgraybeard

Fat fingered my reply a bit.

Paul took great pains not to be a financial burden to those he was preaching to. He pulled his own weight. Please explain why Paul, and indeed many others, would we be willing to suffer and die for something they knew to be a hoax.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Your a fraud full stop.

You wouldn't have a clue what I seek, attention is certainly not a candidate, quite the opposite.
But continue to pray for me nevertheless. Any prayer from another about a third party is always worthwhile.

Even i gave you a star for your prayers for me......there's a good boy.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have a problem with “work the harvest” !

"To Harvest...
: to gather, catch, hunt, or kill (salmon, oysters, deer, etc.)
for human use, sport, or population control

c : to remove or extract (something, such as living cells,
tissues, or organs) from culture (see culture entry 1 sense 3)
or from a living or recently deceased body especially for transplanting"

So some being a lot more powerful than us Is Harvesting us!
That does Not sound good to me!

It grows are souls? to Feed on or use some how.
I will NEVER trust what You call god.

Even if they or the goverment beams stuff! in to my brain.
Who would use this type of manipulation?
Good or Evil?
they say the satans greatist trik is making us not belive in him.
? what ? are you god people believe in him...
so what trick is that?

satans best trick is He wrote 1/4s of the bible.
Think about that!

Dont walk blindly in to hell.
question ALL!

any fool can say "this is the word of GOD"

P.S. I am Not saying Dont belive in god.

edit on 6-10-2021 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: CthruU

Jude says to watch for such people and check them yourself, so please, show me, where the paterns and things I've said don't exisit in scriputre.

Ill gladly reason from a Judeo christian world view, Ill even go into apollogetics to other faiths if youd like, but again the burden is on you to test what your hearing.

I felt called to post here, reject it or not, its up to you

No no no, the burden is on you to as you where allegedly ill advised "work the harvest"....

Now that you've finally manned up and replied why don't you answer my question- what were you going to do initially once you reached the bridges?
edit on 6-10-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Your a fraud full stop.

You wouldn't have a clue what I seek, attention is certainly not a candidate, quite the opposite.
But continue to pray for me nevertheless. Any prayer from another about a third party is always worthwhile.

Even i gave you a star for your prayers for me......there's a good boy.

Ah, condescension, one of the true Christian values. You serve the Lord well. There's a good boy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join