It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nomoresilence.world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is a website compiling stories of people who have had adverse reactions or death due to the coronavirus vaccines. Here is a representative quote from a story interviewing the mother of a 20 year old girl who suffered Myocarditis after the moderna vaccine:

She was diagnosed with Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle). She was finally transferred to Centennial Medical Center in Nashville at 3 am yesterday and put on the cardiac floor. Several doctors and a cardiologist there confirmed this was Myocarditis caused by the Vaccine.

I can’t even tell you how much worry and stress this has caused, and while money will never come before my children and I would spend everything I have to care for them, this will likely cost thousands of dollars. This free Vaccine has not been free for us and I have added hundreds of grey hairs to what I already had. We were released to come home this morning. She will recover from this, but full recovery will take 3-6 months and she can’t exert herself during that time. She will take anti-inflammatories for the next two weeks and follow up with a cardiologist probably for the next few months.

I’m not telling anyone to take or not to take the shot as I believe it’s personal choice. I’m here to tell you what can happen, so you can make an informed decision for your own, and your children’s health. They say it’s rare, but it’s NOT rare when it happens to you and your family.

I’m thanking God that she is okay and will recover.

The site goes out of it's way to be clear that it is not an anti-vax site and the people whose stories they are sharing are mostly all people who support the vaccine and thought they were doing the right thing. The story i quoted from is the article about Maddie Ellis which can be found at the site linked below. I put the link to the main site, not Maddie's story directly, there are a lot of other credible stories on this site. As Maddie's mom said, it is not rare if it happens to you.

nomoresilence.world...
edit on 4-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I hope it doesn't get taken down.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The site itself won't. But sharing it to other platforms will likely feature a link disclaimer labelling it as misinformation and possibly deleted as harmful content per standard guidelines.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Thank you for posting that site.
I’m going to submit my reaction to Moderna.

I know I felt a ton of relief when I used a different browser and found others who were experiencing the same side effects I was.
Perhaps my story will help others some how, even if it is just knowing they are not alone.

ETA: Out of all those peoples stories on that site, the first one I clicked was half way down the page and was Maddie Ellis, the experience quoted in the OP.
edit on 4-10-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'm too lazy to complete the contact form and get a bogus ‘My Vaccine Story’ included on their website. It looks easy to do though.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

So it is automatically all fake stories since it contradicts the narrative? I am just trying to understand the thought process of people who make comments like this who have gotten us into this situation of vaccine proof to do basic life tasks.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
But sharing it to other platforms will likely feature a link disclaimer labelling it as misinformation

Totally not addressing this to you, TzarChasm. I keep waiting for somebody, anybody, to define what constitutes as "misinformation." Is it because when they change a definition next week and they had said it was misinformation this week, they'll look stoopid?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I'm only pointing out that it looks easy to make a fake report. I don't care if people get vaccinated or not and I don't think anyone should be forced to get vaccinated. But the mandates are there whether some of us want them or not.
edit on 4 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

edit on 4 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yes, thanks for posting this and the link.

One of my best friends took her
Johnson &Johnson vaccine.
She started having several different issues that our
Doctor couldn’t really piece together for a diagnosis.

Then about 3 months later her fiancé woke me up
Because he needed help with her.
She appeared to be having seizure like jerks and
Spasms and she couldn’t talk.
We called the ambulance and they took her to our local hospital and they just sent her back home.

A few hours later I checked on her and her
Blood pressure was 240/176
So we made the decision to load her up and go to Nashville to Centennial Hospital.

They admitted her and right off the bat they
Did a spinal tap.
She had developed Guillain Barre Syndrome!!
And the doctors attributed it to the Vaccine.

She will have the disease the rest of her life now!
They kept her for a week to give her
Immunoglobulin Therapy for 3 days.

She can just barely walk some days.
But at least she is alive and not on a vent.
The whole ordeal has been so scary.
I begged her not to take
The vaccine but she felt that she needed to
Because of her grandchildren.

I just wanted to comment on a similar note to your post.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling

Yes, thanks for posting this and the link.

One of my best friends took her
Johnson &Johnson vaccine.
She started having several different issues that our
Doctor couldn’t really piece together for a diagnosis.

Then about 3 months later her fiancé woke me up
Because he needed help with her.
She appeared to be having seizure like jerks and
Spasms and she couldn’t talk.
We called the ambulance and they took her to our local hospital and they just sent her back home.

A few hours later I checked on her and her
Blood pressure was 240/176
So we made the decision to load her up and go to Nashville to Centennial Hospital.

They admitted her and right off the bat they
Did a spinal tap.
She had developed Guillain Barre Syndrome!!
And the doctors attributed it to the Vaccine.

She will have the disease the rest of her life now!
They kept her for a week to give her
Immunoglobulin Therapy for 3 days.

She can just barely walk some days.
But at least she is alive and not on a vent.
The whole ordeal has been so scary.
I begged her not to take
The vaccine but she felt that she needed to
Because of her grandchildren.

I just wanted to comment on a similar note to your post.

So sad to hear and read such stories like that.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

They say it’s rare, but it’s NOT rare when it happens to you and your family.

This^^^
All the parrots who love to repeat how rare adverse reactions and death are with the jab can't seem to get it through their brain that when it happens to you or someone you love, how "rare" it is becomes irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If you are still interested in playing runescape and other old rpg games, you can check and even invest a couple of gold in OSRS here: piegp.com... been into gaming ever since the pandemic started lol my love for video games grew once more lol

top topics

join