It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some research help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hey all! I've been thinking about the whole debt ceiling debacle for awhile now. In my eyes, the all but peculiar "Justice for J6" rally was just to get some defenses in place ahead of civil unrest due to surpassing the debt ceiling and defaulting.

Is there anybody in D.C.? I am curious about whether or not the fence is still up or any other checkpoints/street closures happening? If this all becomes a nothingburger I'd be happy I'm wrong.. However, if the defenses are still there I am pretty sure they are just digging in and fortifying their position.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

It was taken down around July. Then parts put back up ahead of Sept 18th.

I do not know if they remain.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, it's kind of weird. They had all the news that they were going up, including this piece that said they originally wanted to keep them up until September..

Then, in July, they removed the fences ... only to put them back up 2 months later.. Now there's crickets as to if the fence is there at all.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Are they still building the Mexico wall, fence or obstruction? Seems to be a fence in Washington works

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Penguin six scours around Swampington D.C. and posts frequent vids. From a vid last week the fence is down.

top topics

join