It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Balls On The Table

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Alternative title: let me show you my TOE

I could give you a list of things I used to believe, but personally just can't anymore.
That's a little fatigue, but mostly because it doesn't make sense.
All of it just trust me I believed pretty much everything.
Because to transcend an idea, a concept, a story, ... you can't just entertain, you have to believe it.
So I have to some extent sympathy for everyone who believes something.
You're working on it.
Even if I think it's false.
And some of you do it too much.
Some are hopelessly stuck...
But you do you.

I couldn't because I'm Tabea, I'm frolicking by, nibbling the green fresh shoots you provide me with.
And I really just want you to consider:
No matter what is the truth behind what's going on, we kind of agree this is big it's 'a war on our mind' in 'biblical proportion'.
At least some of you.
So please:
#ing watch yourself!
Reflect.
Please.

We know for a fact there's 'something' out there, capable of seriously messing with us.
At the most invasive, private point we have: in our psyche.
I am not talking about humans + technology, who can do it too, but it's bigger.

And just as possibility something like BlackKnightSatellite + Spectra can't be ruled out. Not the stories but on the level as pure concept.
Maybe that is our Trickster?
Who's bored and borderline depressive from constantly being under-challenged? And to it time indeed might have a very different feel to it.
See the problem always is our bias. That's just how we're wired, our brain is knitting webs, connecting ideas. To do that effectively it has to organise in abstract form, in sequences like our DNA, words are encoding the label and behind is a full folder of links.
From our current knowledge point of view, in the universe as in neuroscience: there's white noise.
With the universe we just start to play around with it, if it makes sense when we map it etc.
In our brain we have so little of an idea what's going on, nobody even touches that layer yet.
But that's where the magic happens.
It's not like we surpress, deny, or don't want the truth to come out.
We can't.
'It's intelligent.' that's all we can possibly say at this point. And we did it's out there, everywhere and inside you.
That's why it's so very important, what I said earlier:
#ing watch yourself!
Reflect.
Is that really you?

Isn't that kind of huge enough for now?
I don't make that claim from any authority, just me my experience after everything that happened what is left after you try every other possible explanation out there,
what is left?
Something is seriously messing with us.
Not just humans.
We lack the ability to see it, with eyes or detection technology.
It's very alien to us
but intelligent.

edit on 4-10-2021 by Peeple because: auto

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Right now I can't decide if I want to read all that you
posted here or go upstairs and have a late lunch.When
you get old you are faced with these types of decisions.
I decided to eat and read this later,I'll be back.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

...always welcome

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well I always love your posts and threads, might need another cup of Joe to tackle this one.

The Black Knight Satellite?

IS it even acknowledged to exist by any agency? but would certainly appreciate you expounding more on this.

or are you like Biden and only answer certain questions....

considering you left out folks and come on man and your known history here I can confidently say you are 99.99% likely to be more intelligent than our President, I can say with 100 percent certainty Id prefer Peeple as President over they current office holder.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I don't know what I'm most shocked about, that I understood your post, or that I agree with it 100%

I'll say this...ignorance is bliss.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Awww aren't you cute!? XO
But I don't settle for President.
Empress of the Milky Way.
I really can't settle for less.

BlackKnight:
I honestly trust Jacques Vallée on it.
He started his UFO adventure because there was a retroactive satellite everybody pretended wasn't there.
I'm not agreeing with everything, all conclusions and interpretations.
But I trust him on that.

That's also all we know.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Not your fault. My use of the English language is probably 'colourful' outside my head.
But I have my moments

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

To go beyond your TOE, it may be that the unknown intelligence you suggest may be messing with us, it may just be some huge algorithm presenting us with consciousness challenging dilemmas, one after another after another passing us on to the next and the next.

You offer

Because to transcend an idea, a concept, a story, ... you can't just entertain, you have to believe it.

This I get. I think. I think that belief is necessary to transcend, as you say, but belief itself is a very very sticky substance. Mental substance. Maybe there are chemicals that get aroused when we believe something, I don't know. But belief can also work as a prison. Some, if not many beliefs can hold us tight and not let go.

I think that the entertaining of an idea, or the consideration of an idea may, if done correctly may allow for the transcendence that we can see from having a belief and getting over it, again because getting over it can be such a challenge. Maybe if we consider enough belief systems at the same time, entertain differing thought structures in tandem we can bypass the dangers of one single path, one single belief system. Do a lot of juxtaposing of these ideas, evaluating them like a juggler juggle balls, letting the fallow balls fall to the floor as new balls are added to the geometry of the the configuration we are dealing with. Am I getting away from your thoughts here? Sorry if so.

Oh yeah, something is messing with us. You get rather Cartesian here. How do we know that which is us, what is me, and what is possibly from outside of ourselves, myself, pretending to be us, me all the while bending us, me to it's own will.
Ah yes, very Cartesian. Yet even here, the very notion of ''I think therefore I am'' can be a belief that can restrict further insight into the true nature of our beings. Even the nature of this ''I'' and of ''think'' is questionable.

Though I may point out that in any of my postings on ATS you will find that I almost never use the term, '' I believe'' but most commonly say ''I think''. Because that at least is what I think. I think. I"m not ready to say I believe it.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yes,something is messing with us because we are in a
spiritual war with an entity that wants to destroy us.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Watch out little hands what you do
*clap clap*
Watch out little mouth what you speak
*clap clap*
Because the father in heaven watches and loves you.

As a kid, this song, I thought it's to make us scared into obedience (that's how I hated going to church lol) but the real lesson was completely lost on me until I was older.

Peeple, your post is very powerful. Because we all are masters of our own reality, we also influence others with it. Unconscious and conscious. Have you ever felt a temperature drop when a moody person enters the room? Most pick it up and the knowledge alone changes our behavior in that moment.

This tells me that the negative has a bigger influence on us than the positive. It's easier to let go to negative and harder to engage with positive. It's easier to delete or destroy something than building it up.

That's why I don't stress myself out about the vaccine. I am opposed but deep down, I do not rely, but I nurture the thought that if enough people start to see through, it's going to be alright. Keeping a positive thought, not dreaming, but keeping positive thoughts.

Add: Wonderful synchronity, check out the video in the link and about how negative things get more clicks. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4.10.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think that the entertaining of an idea, or the consideration of an idea may, if done correctly may allow for the transcendence that we can see from having a belief and getting over it, again because getting over it can be such a challenge. Maybe if we consider enough belief systems at the same time, entertain differing thought structures in tandem we can bypass the dangers of one single path, one single belief system. Do a lot of juxtaposing of these ideas, evaluating them like a juggler juggle balls, letting the fallow balls fall to the floor as new balls are added to the geometry of the the configuration we are dealing with. Am I getting away from your thoughts here? Sorry if so.

You got this so much you even picked up, why I chose the title: juggling balls.
Pretty awesome! I mean I'm seriously impressed!? This is some huge empathy!
Transcende means to me: climbing through.
So also: totally

Ah yes, very Cartesian. Yet even here, the very notion of ''I think therefore I am'' can be a belief that can restrict further insight into the true nature of our beings. Even the nature of this ''I'' and of ''think'' is questionable.

I'm an acrobat in terms of taking on a different perspective.
So I totally get where you're coming from.
Even if there's an 'I' there's also a we in various circles around us. There's always a we, it is just a question how much you dare, how 'far out' can you handle.
But you just brought proof: your thoughts transcendend mine, I shared something beyond what I was communicating
and you PICKED IT UP!

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

the obvious is there is a massive psy-op going on to separate the US and the world into factions. Vaxed vs unvaxed, repub vs dem, arrogant smug asholes, vs, normal. It's unrelenting, and coming in every stream we consume. I don't do TV, and I can see it in MSM and the reports from social media here. Easily see it I mean. It's painful to see others dismiss it, even worse to see most of us participate in it.

I'll offer you an example. In the not to distant past, NOBODY in the USA would have tolerated mandated vaccines or any of the other totalitarian actions being taken. But today, seemingly half of us are not only good with it, but cheer it on. The other half, are willing to sacrifice their livelihood in protest.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

If there's an answer to be found, it's here.

This space anomaly was named 'Oumuamua – pronounced oh-moo-uh-moo-uh – Hawaiian for "a messenger from afar arriving first". Robert Weryk, the astronomer at the University of Hawaii who first detected it, knew immediately from its speed that he was looking at something new to physics. This was no ordinary comet or asteroid, it was an interstellar visitor from a distant, unidentified solar system – the first to have ever been found

www.bbc.com...

However the word is " if "

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Not like that.
'Not bound by our standards'
But to me: 'it' helped me

You're making an unnecessary big jump, because the bible, particularly the New ones, is not true.
It's heavily edited, from an already selective and always exaggerated source, it's just not true.
None of that ever happened as the bible says it is very losely based on true events that kind of have happened, but not as described.
Because it is written by very desperate people, in aweful times who wanted to believe but were there, believed it when the Guru preached it. I imagine the mindset was: it has to happen now, it has to be true.
People who publicly confessed they lied about seeing Jesus.
Jesus... well I kind of like him, but he's a bad boy!

We can only hope Christianity is not the right answer.
144 000 is it? The rest not only won't survive, but will be undead in an endless loop of hell.
...That's not polite.
That's not 'good' in my book.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They're scared. And stupid.
It's not their fault.
We may call them stupid, but be aware me, you, we aren't perfect either.
It's not like any of us has it really figured out what the plan is here? I mean down to some degree of details. Any...

So it's a personality thing: if nothing makes sense you either
a) turn towards authority for guidance
b) starts to look for answer in their own

That's the only two real poles in politics:
Authority
or
Anarchy

It's like fight or flight. Towards or away?
You might not like it, but:
You, Sir, are an anarchist.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Way too far away, just dipped in here whatever it was and ran.
Hypothetically: if Oumu was what you suggest, it saw the BlackKnight got scared / saw we're already occupied and hurried away.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What if it's ourselfs that influence ourselfs, an intelligence we are only become aware if we dig deep enough... becoming aware of our own subconscious?

Can this be influenced without your conscious mind being aware? Sure, but it can also be measured. So not what you are talking about....

I totally get what you are saying, lots of belive systems that take more than they give but since you are not aware of the bargain you seemingly only gain...
Well...

Now I enjoy fishing a lot

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I have adressed that in my answer to Terry, excuse me for quoting myself:

Even if there's an 'I' there's also a we in various circles around us. There's always a we, it is just a question how much you dare, how 'far out' can you handle.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: network dude

They're scared. And stupid.
It's not their fault.
We may call them stupid, but be aware me, you, we aren't perfect either.
It's not like any of us has it really figured out what the plan is here? I mean down to some degree of details. Any...

So it's a personality thing: if nothing makes sense you either
a) turn towards authority for guidance
b) starts to look for answer in their own

That's the only two real poles in politics:
Authority
or
Anarchy

It's like fight or flight. Towards or away?
You might not like it, but:
You, Sir, are an anarchist.

I'm part of it, just as you are. Pretending you aren't isn't an option at this point. But no, I'm not an anarchist. If I was, I would be engaged in the system, and not just lamenting on how piss poor it's become. About 5% of me still believes there is a way to stop this, the other 95% knows I can't do a thing about it but bitch.

We all need some structure, some guidance, some rules. We even adopted those rules on our own. But now, only a select few use them and they aren't used to keep the bad parts of society locked up, but to lock up the part of society that used to call for those laws to be upheld. That is a bitter pill indeed and one many won't even think about taking. to take it, would be to admit how you were able to be used by that same system.
edit on 4-10-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I read a story, a long time ago by Colin Wilson, it was called "The Mind Parasites." The premise was that since the end of the renaissance, human intelligence and creativity have been dropping, rapidly. This alleged to be no the result of some "peak smart" transition into devolution, but rather the onset of a psychic parasite that makes its home on the dark side of the moon. It comes complete with Lovecraftian imagery and of course "the old ones."

If it wasn't fiction, it might make a lot of sense considering our present state of affairs, that is a parasite that feeds on psychic energy that positions its "tendrils" somewhere below the subconscious. Oh well, fun story in that book ;-)

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join