It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we trust the Numbers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I will start out by saying that I am not anti-vaxx or anti-science.
I do, however, believe we are not being told everything about Sars-Cov-2 or the vaccines for it.
We can look at the total deaths "associated" with Covid but how many have actually died as a direct result of catching the virus?
Dying "with" Covid is not the same as dying "from" Covid, yet it seems that many in the death tally had Covid when they died but didn't necessarily
die from Covid.
I also have a serious inquiry about the term "Fully Vaccinated" and what happens until you become Fully Vaccinated.
Maybe some of you did not know this:

In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: ±

2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated.

www.cdc.gov...

What happens if you die, due to the vaccine or just die for other reasons, in the first two weeks? How is that death listed?
How can we trust the numbers when it seems they are being willfully ambiguous with the way they tally almost anything Covid related?

edit on 4-10-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
My reaction to the flu shot results in symptoms of a super flu infection on steroids. I get super sick and both times missed either college or work for three and five days respectively. Both times the reaction grew to peak at about a week, then slowly went down over a few weeks. My immune response to the vaccine is what made me sick, most of the symptoms of the cytokine storm mimicked what people with a very serious flu get, I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital the second time, but I guess my immune system ran out of poison after eight to nine days, so I didn't. Both reactions verified by doctors, the second one the doctor knew ahead of time of my first experience but both of us agreed it could have been a coincidence the first time....the second time got me listed in official records as severely intolerant to the vaccine.

I am not the only person with a severe over reaction, I know others who had the same problem, two actually wound up in the hospital. They say one out of a hundred people get that kind of reaction, that would be three thousand in the Upper michigan alone. It does run along family lines too. Now I would expect that that one out of a hundred might apply to the covid vaccine also. Now the flu vaccine is not the only vaccine that triggers this storm, seems like some people have different ones they are intolerant to. I am also intolerant to the pertusis one.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

A few things of note.

When places were locked down and had restricted hours they could be open, everyone had to be corralled to the same places during the same times.

There was financial incentive for the Healthcare industry to assign covid positive patients and put them on ventilators.

The left shunned the idea of taking a Trump vax.

Big pharma got a massively huge win without much risk.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I can just see Fauci sitting at his laptop, thinking, "Damn, how many vaccines is it going take to kill all these people!"

There ought to be a meme...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Closest one I have.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I suppose if people test as much with flu, there be hundreds of millions of cases and millions of deaths in the US due to flu every year, the way they count with that methodology.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: NightFlight

Closest one I have.

Excellent! (Like Burns rubbing his hands together)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article about politicians improperly using statistics to promote their agenda.

I know it is in the UK, but the same thing is happening here in America.

www.bmj.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Oh, they are definitely doing it here as well.

Another part that pisses me off is the way they are politicizing drugs.
Anything that MAY help treat symptoms of the virus is demonized, unless it is their cash cow.
I just read and article where they are demonizing NAC supplements now.

medicalkidnap.com...

A few weeks ago, we told you about the FDA’s recent actions threatening NAC supplements—products which the FDA has allowed on the market for decades.

The question is, why now, after all these years, is the FDA doing this?

Digging a bit deeper, it seems obvious that the FDA is clearing the market of affordable NAC supplements in an effort to eliminate competition for NAC drugs that could be coming to market in the next few years.

If our suspicions are correct, this would be another outrageous example of the FDA doing Big Pharma’s dirty work.

This should piss everyone off, regardless of political ideology.

Something is very wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Must also begin my comment, with this solemn declaration :
Am not Anti-Vaxx™, nor anti-Anti-Vaxx™, nor Anti-Science™, nor anti-Anti-Science™.

Hope that makes things clear.

Just am not a believer in Vaxx™, nor Science™.

Fully-Vaxxed™ is no longer a medical term : it has become a weaponized political football.

It means whatever the psychopaths in charge decides it does, on any given day.

" Not Fully-Vaxxed™ until after the booster shot... "
" Not Fully-Vaxxed™ until after the second booster... "

Hint : trying to indicate how 'the numbers' mean whatever the bozos in charge decide it means.
They are 'their' numbers, and will not recognize them as anything but tools of manipulation.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

They already use NAC in some asthma meds, using it's chemical name and listed as an inactive ingredient even though it is very bio-active in the medicines. a lot of these chemistries used in meds are not even listed in the active ingredients even though they are active. These are part of the patent and are patent protected, they can make a medicine work better....adjuvant....or they can buffer side effects of the active medicine. Now that is one reason that generic meds often do not work like the high dollar ones....something patients and lots of physicians are not aware of.

How common is that...very common in pharmacology.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Absolutely spot on.

Now we are see people who are getting sick "again" after supposedly having covid last year.
If you talk to some of these people they will tell you that they had little to no symptoms when they tested positive the first time.
I don't think they ever had it.
PCR "positivity threshold" was set a lot higher last year/yearly this year and could have played a huge role in the "Asymptomatic" (Non covid) cases we saw. You have to wonder if this was intentional.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
I will start out by saying that I am not anti-vaxx or anti-science.
I do, however, believe we are not being told everything about Sars-Cov-2 or the vaccines for it.
We can look at the total deaths "associated" with Covid but how many have actually died as a direct result of catching the virus?
Dying "with" Covid is not the same as dying "from" Covid, yet it seems that many in the death tally had Covid when they died but didn't necessarily
die from Covid.
I also have a serious inquiry about the term "Fully Vaccinated" and what happens until you become Fully Vaccinated.
Maybe some of you did not know this:

In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: ±

2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated.

www.cdc.gov...

What happens if you die, due to the vaccine or just die for other reasons, in the first two weeks? How is that death listed?
How can we trust the numbers when it seems they are being willfully ambiguous with the way they tally almost anything Covid related?

The statistics for covid mortality per infection, the risk factors for mortality, the efficacy figures for the different vaxxes, and so on are all extremely similar wherever you look and in whichever country you are in.

Countries that are on opposite sides of cultural or political spectrums, dictatorships, democracies, you name it, everybody is saying more or less the same thing.

Even countries that hate each other such as Israel, Iran and Saudi, are all saying more or less the same things.

In my mind, this either means that they are telling the truth, or that mortal enemies who want each other dead are suddenly all involved in a global conspiracy.

I'm going for the former.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm pro-Science. What I've seen here isn't "Science". Many of the "so called" studies touted by the media have been nothing more than phone surveys or extrapolations of government data. Looking at the number of times the numbers have been changed or the criteria has been altered, I have no confidence in their accuracy.

I'll admit that I have little or no experience in Biology or Epidemiology. I have extensive experience temperature and flow modeling. There have been few "studies" done using 3D modeling to show the effects of flow with and without a mask. The main reason is that they are difficult to do and will show that a mask causes more problems than they solve. The few that you have seen on the news are animations with little or no Physics involved.

My main experience is in the design of cooling units. In several of these, I introduce water into flowing air. When the water hits a surface it absorbs some of the heat from that surface. The water then flows down to a drain, where it is circulated back to a tank, to be chilled and put back into the air flow. Sometimes the water needs to be broken up into finer particles to increase the cooling effect. For that a diffuser is used. The most common type of diffuser is a wire mesh screen. The distance between the wires determines the size of the water droplets. A cloth mask is a diffuser. It creates the fine mist that the "experts" say we need to avoid. Since the size of a droplet is always bigger than a virus, the virus will always pass through the mask. The over pressure from a cough or sneeze will force the droplets through the mask with more velocity, increasing the amount of time that they can stay in the air.

Everything that I have stated here is pure Physics. It can and has been tested with reproducible results. The principals I have mentioned have been used in everything from spray bottles to humidifiers. If they can't get even this simple science right, how can you believe anything else that they say?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Quadrivium, I totally agree with you, and …

1. I have said, from the start, that the Numbers refer (at best) to those who have died WITH covid as opposed to those who have died FROM covid. The “switcharoo” is FRAUD.

2. Death that occurs within two weeks from a covid vaccination is viewed as death from an UNvaccinated person, which is (at best) a misrepresentation of the facts, and at worse, it is FRAUD.

3. SHAME on FRAUD science spewers… your Justice awaits, and will find you soon.

top topics

join