It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Jaw DROPPED when I Tested Someone's Immune System After the 2nd Jab

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
In a Matrix, anything goes.

Technically, whoever runs it would have to approve.

Also, that is not much of an effort to prove that "doctor" isn't full of it.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Hrtz2BU

Is it normal for someone's back to be hurting after their doses in a few months or so?

Not sure, but a friend of mine that took 2 jabs has been having extreme back pain since the 2nd 1 (Moderna)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I got a white blood cell differential test done this past Sunday Dec 12, 2021. I have been experiencing heart palpitations ever since getting the JNJ shot on Sept 2, 2021. They happen every night now. Every now and then my heart will contract and pump with maybe 2 or 3 times as much force as normal. This can be very alarming.

My lymphocyte ratio was too low, 11%. Standard range is 15 to 47%.

My monocytes seemed just ok, 6%. Standard range is 5 to 13%.

My neutrophils were too high, 83%. Standard range is 42 to 76%.

White blood cell count was high, 11,800 per microliter of blood. Standard range is 4,000 to 11,000.

I got an appointment with my doc this afternoon to see what his response is when I bring up my concern about low lymphocytes.

All other blood tests done showed good health. CO2 and Phosphorus were the only 2 chemicals that showed just slightly lower than range. A cold beer should fix that.

No signs of blood clots. Heart electrical signals measured by EKG showed no signs of alarm.
edit on 14-12-2021 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

It is known the vaccine elicits a strong T cell response. These white blood cells do not recover from a loss quickly. In cases of severe infection, a recovery can take 2 years.

It is annoying to be gas lighted that it is all just stress related.

In fairness, a covid 19 infection would probably elicit the same t cell response as the vaccine, and cause the same immune problems.

But getting vaccinated is doubling down on your risk. And getting another booster shot triples the risk.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

If you have a severe infection, it may take your lymphocyte white blood cells 2 years to recover (t , b , and nk cells).

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

Thanks for finding the video again on Rumble!

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

My blood work showed the same thing as after this doc's 2nd test done on his patient after his patient's 2nd shot.

Lymphocytes too low. Neutrophils too high.

ER doctor said everything's fine.

I didn't actually see my results until they were emailed after I left the ER.

Gonna see what my doc says today when I bring up my specific metrics shown as very out of range.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

The human body will outwit the vaccine damage given time. The trick is to not catch anything until it rebounds, but constant jabs do not sound like a great idea. Especially for the latest cold. Plus given the general state of health given the modern diet and lifestyles.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I just finished my useless meeting with the doctor, where I asked about the results of my white blood cell differential.

He barely acknowledged that my neutrophil count that is way above the standard range might be caused by an infection.

The low ratio of lymphocytes he didn't care about, because my white blood cell count is so high, the low ratio still doesn't put me at a level that's dangerously low. He ended the call by pushing booster shots like a dirty rotten scoundrel, which is probably the best compliment I can give this no good doc.

He's either a total moron who doesn't see the danger that covid 19 and vaccines both pose to everybody's immune system, or he's negligent and doesn't care, or purposefully malignant.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Isn't it strange how they "discredit" any medical professional that has a different opinion than Fauci and or /the WHO? !! Just the same way no person can have a different political opinion than the "Ruling Class" in power now. God forgive this countries ignorance and failed memory of history.
a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Here's an interesting video showing lab antibody tests after the first and second jabs. This was just a single patient though, so it would be nice if doctors were routinely doing these lab tests. If similar effects are happening to many vaxxed people, then this is a nightmare scenario.

To summarize, he began by showing the patient's pre-jab labs which were normal:

- After the first jab, CD8 cells came back high (lymphocytes). These are the killer T cells.

- After the second jab...
• Granulocytes were high meaning the patient's immune system was responding to tissue damage.
• Lymphocytes (including CD8 and Natural Killer) cells were low -- leaving the patient vulnerable to 'breakthrough' infections.
• CD3-/CD56+CD16+(Natural Killer) cells were low -- they are first responders to viral infections and cancer cells.

All other immune lab scores came back on the lower end of normal, too, after the second jab.

IOW, the patient's adaptive immune system "tanked." This doctor said the patient's lab results point to an auto-immune disorder they did not have prior to the jabs.

My gosh. Thank you to your detailed medical insight we now know that b
I’ll ions of people around the world are in grave immunological danger. I cry when I think about how your reacted in relation to the Hippocratic Oath. We do no harm, MotherMayEye. I suggest we take this matter to The Hague. We fight wrong science with the right. We thank you for your intellegnce!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join