It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Jaw DROPPED when I Tested Someone's Immune System After the 2nd Jab

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Because I haven't been sicker than normal. I have had one mild illness since being vaccinated, it wasn't abnormal nor right after being vaccinated as if I were weakened. And I hate masks, so if I can possibly go without, I will.

I have this sense that responses to the vaccines vary depending on where the vaccine travels. If it just stays in your deltoid where intended, you've probably had a good response as intended.

If it drains to your lymphatic system or if a blood vessel is damaged during the injection, problems may occur.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I think it's also true that exactly what sets off an individual's immune system into auto-immune status is poorly understood. It could be that this patient was in the process of being triggered by the vaccine or something else and the doctor happened to document just those initial moments.

Again though, this would have to be a process documented across more patients to establish more than an interesting anomaly.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If it drains to your lymphatic system or if a blood vessel is damaged during the injection, problems may occur.

How would it drain into the lymphatic system?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

By traveling down into your armpit where there are lymph nodes.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

How does it travel to your armpit when injected in the shoulder?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Lay down on the opposite side of where you got the jab, after you get it, and gravity could cause it to travel there. Many people may do that just because the jabbed arm is uncomfortable to lay on.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You are made of 80% water...its not as if fluid won't move in your body.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Read my argument again. It is not complicated. You are wrapped up in the minutia of immunology instead of the basic cause/effect relationship of trying to kill something and failing, multiplied by billiions of people. The virus is mutating because the place it lives is trying to kill it, but not strong enough to actually kill it off completely. It is mutating because it is adapting. When it moves into a vaccinated person it must mutate or it cannot spread. Thats what Darwin predicted, and what we have proven repeatedly through experiments for 100 years. EVERYTHING happening right now is obeying Darwins predictions. You dont need to add anything to it. Its plain as day. The virus is mutating because of its environment changing. We changed its environment with half baked vaccines. That simple.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

How does it travel to your armpit when injected in the shoulder?

The same way protein moves into the muscle when you workout and rink a protein shake?

Why for even a second would you think muscle is impermeable to processes inside the body?

The assumption should be the opposite.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

I read it. It sounds like you are describing the mechanisms behind the Marek's disease vaccine. I even agreed that could be what's happening here.

Personally, I have leaned strongly towards the 'leaky vaccines driving mutations' theory, since day one. But I am trying to take into consideration the information in the video from my OP....because that's what this thread is here for.

If you want to make a thread on the 'leaky vaccines driving mutations' theory, then I would be interested in that discussion, too. I think it is a very strong theory.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think it's also true that exactly what sets off an individual's immune system into auto-immune status is poorly understood.

Before watching the video, the first thing that came to mind was

What was the guys stress levels?

Since stress is related to all types of illnesses and can play havoc on the immune system. High stress levels can trigger auto-immune responses.

Then I watched the video and immediately was notified that the patient was Type 2 diabetic. Mental stress can adversely affect people with Type 2 diabetes far more than the average person, their blood glucose levels will raise to abnormal levels for one.

And then straight away the doctor in the video says
1.) The patient DID NOT want to get the jab
2.) The patient was COMPELLED to get the jab because he didn't want to lose his job.

So we already know that the patient is suffering from high stress levels. The patient turned his life around and doesn't want anything in his body that might affect it. That in itself can explain the reasons why his immune system tanked.

I know this personally because high stress levels gave me Chronic fatigue syndrome and my immune system tanked and it was only after I completely removed stress from my life that I totally recovered.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

He was Type 2, but he wasn't anymore. He had lost 60-70 pounds and was running 5Ks. All that was explained, too.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I would like to read what some of our members who already contend with acquired autoimmune deficiency in their lives have to say about the therapies available.

It’s my understanding (from a host I used to have onboard when tourism was a thing, who is hiv +) that the therapies are very good and that he, being in his late 60’s, could expect to have a comparable lifespan to someone who is unafflicted.

Is this a subtle push to direct resources into the companies that manufacture these drugs? A drive to expand the market, so to speak.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

He was Type 2, but he wasn't anymore. He had lost 60-70 pounds and was running 5Ks. All that was explained, too.

There is no cure for Type 2 diabetes. It's an ongoing condition that patients have to manage.

Regardless. My main point was about stress.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Isn’t the lymphatic system designed to remove toxins?

Genuine question, I’m an ignorant student in this area and keen to learn from those who know.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That’s definitely a viable scenario.

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I understood his doctor to mean it was in remission due to the diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes he described.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

About 75 percent of the vax leaves the armpit via the lymphatic system. Signals sent from the Vax cause the formation of Spike cells. These spike cells then attach themselves to the arteries and veins of the body via the ace 2 receptor. Immune system responds causes trauma and damage (some in areas that will never recover. ie brain and heart.) Hence inflammation of organs found the younger or heart issues.

Further the virus inhibits aspects of your immune system from functions and causes among other things a drop in t cell production. Compromised immune systems become susceptible to other infections hence you are now finding rises in things like shingle/ bells palsey / cancer etc.

At this point i would say nobody knows if the effect of the vax are permanment.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The links between the covid jab technology and cancer is in the early stages, we may see more of this later on as the years goes by, I will be very worry if I have taken the jab.

It may not affect everybody but I predict a big group of people within the jabbed group having more chances to cancer that lets say those that did not took the jab.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This channel on TG has started archiving possible cancer reactions, recently. Here are a few examples...

Brain tumor in 13 year old
Lymphoma in adult man
Brain tumor developed in utero
Brain tumor in adult woman

edit on 10/4/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join