It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some more official bad news this time about J&J Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
2021 WISDOM

Get vaccinated

Contract/Recover from Covid-19

Let all the Never-Infected worry about the Vaccine/Booster train wreck going forward.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yeah not a big fan of medicine that has to add to their warning labels as they go. And they wanna basically force this onto unwilling people to make a living. I would have never believed this a couple years ago if someone told me this was gonna happen. Even though I should have. As I have said before if the vaccine prevented you from getting Covid, I might understand. IF it kept you from being able to pass it on to friends and loved ones it would make more sense. But just to (maybe) lessen my symptoms this is being forced onto the population?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Is it still true that the ONLY FDA-Approved vaccine is not being administered to regular (non VIP) individuals?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yet, there are people in the cult who are willing to fight you over the fact these vaccines are 💯 safe.

It was obvious since they came out that there were issues, now with over whelming proof, the cult has moved to, ‘rare’ side effects.

I would say the correct answer is Unkown side effects, since the vaccine is new.

If we go with rare side effects, you know what else is rare side effect, being young and healthy( read not fat) and dying of COVID.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
ALL DRUGS, every single one, have warning labels. Do you know that?

Including aspirin, Advil, and cough syrup.

So do cigarettes and plastic bags.

So?

hey, hey, little girl, come here, psssst

Did you know like 98 out of 100 people have no issues with the cold?

Kindly go suck a syringe. Or go do something else with a syringe, with an earlier letter in the alphabet.

Fun fact! The rhinovirus and coronavirus account for most of the worlds’ known colds! The f’ing horror!

The flu must be like, Charles Manson incarnate or something then.

Literally Hitler

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The warning label should contain what many have been saying for the last year or more about the dangers of this type vaccine and a few others IMO.

What type of vaccine? One produced using the traditional methods? J&J is not a mRNA vaccine.

J&J is also not a traditional vaccine as it delivers the virus' DNA to your cells to make the spike protein. We had 4 vaccines available and not one was based on traditional . AZ is suspended now and J&J also appears not to be avaliable due to "rare" side effects.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
It says possibly linked.

It also says very rare.

I certainly wouldn't take the risk with a family to support.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So ... what are the odds? Then, what are the odds of serious illness or death from COVID? If the vaccine poses more risk to you than COVID, why are getting vaccinated?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
J&J is a real "powder" keg 😎

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Considering that the Pfizer and the Moderna 'nonvaxxines' also cause these same type side effects -

- yet, the neither the health agencies nor the media ever point that out...

...it makes me wonder if this "news" is a play to frighten more customers toward seeking the mRNA shots?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So ... what are the odds? Then, what are the odds of serious illness or death from COVID? If the vaccine poses more risk to you than COVID, why are getting vaccinated?

You’re asking the right question.

“The Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been linked to a different and dangerous adverse effect — rare types of blood clots in unusual places, including cerebral venous sinuses thrombosis (CVST), in combination with thrombocytopenia. The CDC has named this syndrome TTS thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome……

Federal health officials called for a pause in the rollout of the vaccine after six reported CVST cases occurred out of the first 6.8 million doses of the vaccine that were administered as of April 12, all among women aged between 18 and 48 years.”

Approximately one chance in a million of getting that side effect, with no actual deaths in that number.

www.healio.com...

Now look at COVID-19.

Total number of official COVID-19 cases in the US to date: 44,522,832
Total number of official COVID-19 deaths in the US to date: 719,945

www.worldometers.info...

Divide 719,945 by 44,522,832 to get estimate of case mortality rate = 1.6%.

For a variety of reasons, that’s probably an overestimate, so let’s say approximately one chance in one hundred of dying from COVID-19, if you get the infection and are not vaccinated.

Now compare 1/100 to 1/1,000,000 and what do you get?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
ALL DRUGS, every single one, have warning labels. Do you know that?

Including aspirin, Advil, and cough syrup.

So do cigarettes and plastic bags.

So?

This is the most ignorant argument I have seen yet.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The reason they have never been able to successfully make a coronavirus cold vaccine is partially because of it's causing problems with this kind of stuff. The Coronavirus cold hardly kills any healthy people, but the vaccine side effects they have tried over the years was causing some issues like this is doing. With the cold, the vaccine did more damage than the common coronavirus cold did.

This also applies to other common colds, but not quite as bad, that is why they used the adenovirus vector....about half of the problems as with the coronavirus. But the adenovirus vector vaccines were never used unless they used it for a serious disease and in local settings to minimize the number of casualties. I am not convinced that this covid virus is worthy of the risk in young healthy people. But I only read the science they write, they may have figured a way to reduce the risk farther, but by reading this kind of warnings, I am thinking they may have underestimated the risk of these adenovirus vector vaccines.

But from my observations of the evidence they are releasing, I feel that the J&J vaccine is probably less problematic than the mRNA vaccines.
edit on 4-10-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is it still true that the ONLY FDA-Approved vaccine is not being administered to regular (non VIP) individuals?

Approval WORDS in the FDA approval:

1. Licensing to manufacture.
2. Licensing to transport and distribute.

Not mentioned in the FDA approval:

Anything to do with administering Comirnaty to anyone or anything. Comirnaty does not exist in any vials, BTW. The B/S claim Comirnaty and the 1st Phizer chemistry are one in the same requires you to simply take their word for it as they refuse to disclose the composition of either. Have any pharmacist show you a Phizer vial with the label Comirnaty on it.
edit on 4-10-2021 by tkwasny because: Addition.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Durries and placky bags aren’t mandated by government?

Someone made this point earlier. Disregard.

edit on 4-10-2021 by Dalamax because: Oh! You already have. Lol

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Prince Andrews revenge?

a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

don't forget to add the asymptomatic and I ain't get no stick up my nose - Cases. According to the how 80% of cases are not confirmed.

so you down to what 0.3% with comorbidities'. That still would be high percentage if you removed the died with a sars-cov-2 infection from the actual untreated or incorrectly treated overreacted immune system response

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I took the jj vaccine a few weeks ago. I was one of the many forced to take the vaccine or lose my job. In the spring had a blood clot in my leg and wasnt thrilled about taking any of them. Settled on the jj since it was not mrna. For the first 2 weeks I was fine except of a sore arm for a few days. 2 weeks later woke up around midnight feeling perfectly fine but after a few minutes started feeling off. Grabbed the blood pressure monitor and first reading was 90/60. 5 minutes later it went down to 57/27. On the monitor my pulse read "LO" I thought this was it. As a 40th something in good health otherwise, it was a scary situation. It might not be fair to place blame but the next day I came across this article and was not overly reassuring. Fortunately after a simple IV in the ambulance brought me back fairly quickly. Cant wait to get the booster.
thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: iso1111
I took the jj vaccine a few weeks ago. I was one of the many forced to take the vaccine or lose my job. In the spring had a blood clot in my leg and wasnt thrilled about taking any of them. Settled on the jj since it was not mrna. For the first 2 weeks I was fine except of a sore arm for a few days. 2 weeks later woke up around midnight feeling perfectly fine but after a few minutes started feeling off. Grabbed the blood pressure monitor and first reading was 90/60. 5 minutes later it went down to 57/27. On the monitor my pulse read "LO" I thought this was it. As a 40th something in good health otherwise, it was a scary situation. It might not be fair to place blame but the next day I came across this article and was not overly reassuring. Fortunately after a simple IV in the ambulance brought me back fairly quickly. Cant wait to get the booster.
thehill.com...

That is horrifying. Sorry that you felt pressured and forced to take tha poison.

I hope the complications are over and dont pop up again later.

I am sure they are going to require a booster of some kind shortly for your original vaccinated status to continue. Having complications like that from the first round does not seem promising from round two.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: ketsuko

You’re asking the right question.

“The Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been linked to a different and dangerous adverse effect — rare types of blood clots in unusual places, including cerebral venous sinuses thrombosis (CVST), in combination with thrombocytopenia. The CDC has named this syndrome TTS thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome……

Federal health officials called for a pause in the rollout of the vaccine after six reported CVST cases occurred out of the first 6.8 million doses of the vaccine that were administered as of April 12, all among women aged between 18 and 48 years.”

Approximately one chance in a million of getting that side effect, with no actual deaths in that number.

www.healio.com...

Now look at COVID-19.

Total number of official COVID-19 cases in the US to date: 44,522,832
Total number of official COVID-19 deaths in the US to date: 719,945

www.worldometers.info...

Divide 719,945 by 44,522,832 to get estimate of case mortality rate = 1.6%.

For a variety of reasons, that’s probably an overestimate, so let’s say approximately one chance in one hundred of dying from COVID-19, if you get the infection and are not vaccinated.

Now compare 1/100 to 1/1,000,000 and what do you get?

Over reported deaths of one and under reported deaths of the other?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join