It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Elections and the need for Shock Troops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

I'm bored with you and yours.

Nobody is keeping you here.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The first thing Steve Brannon is going to need is a candidate.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I support the notion. Shoulda happened in 2016. You cannot drain a swamp without emptying it.

Id also support closing 2/3 of all federal positions permanently.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Cause the left cheats so bad!

a reply to: dandandat2

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

The news media is already talking about TRUMP more than BIDEN on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

90%? That sounds a little low to me. I would say 100% is the more likely number which will continue as long as we utilize mail-in voting and any voting machine that can be connected to the internet or have its programming or file system modified. Mechanical would be reasonable as long as there were complete independent parties that review the construction of the machines to ensure they cannot be tampered with.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Why would a movement who experiences sweeping political victories in 2022, and 2024 need to resort to violence to enact their policies?

Sounds like he's instead talking about policy makers who are trained to start quickly and cut through bureaucratic red tape.

I don't believe he means troops in the literal sense...just an influx of new employees into federal agencies to align them with the administrations policies. Similar to how the left weaponized various agencies, this would basically undo those things.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I support the notion. Shoulda happened in 2016. You cannot drain a swamp without emptying it.

Id also support closing 2/3 of all federal positions permanently.

This is why we need an independent party to troubleshoot the redundancies and toxic influences in the grossly inflated and commercialized red vs blue pissing olympics. It will never happen if we depend on the professionals who are too deep inside the swamp to effectively sacrifice their careers and reputations for the greater good.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Try to form a 3rd party, and one of the other 2 will infiltrate and destroy it.

Or the IRS will be used to imprison them.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The idea is to exhaust all possible options before resorting to something as self defeating as revolution. Dying to make an example is easy, living with the consequences of a reckless attempt at justice is not.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Every election year, every reservist and national guard for every branch should be activated for 2 weeks.

They are all sequestered. The day before the election there is a random drawing. The polls in every state are 100% to be manned by members of that state and two randomly chosen states. The voter roles to be verified by them, the voting managed by them, secured by them and counted by them. Under lock and 24/7 armed live guard and video guard with open internet feeds.

Intimidate? Absolutely. Intimidate and turn away every person that attempts to vote illegally.

Absentee voting is with biometric certification (3 ink fingerprints in a specific order only the voter knows which and what) with password and signature validation. Only registered mail with chain of custody can be used.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Steve Brannon is a Self Absorbed Shill . ..............

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The news media is already talking about TRUMP more than BIDEN on a daily basis.

Only because he's suing Twitter, losing his attempt to delay his rape accuser's trial, fending off Omarosa, and didn't make the Forbes top 400 this year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join